Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enetirnel
    replied
    You're just having a rain of misery. Hopefully things will get better, and if not burn down your boss' house. Makes me feel better.[/QUOTE]

Considering that we have had sunny weather and pretty much as soon as Smiley gets onto his plane, it's been raining since.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    LOL SEE I'M TRYIN TO CHANGE PEPULZ MIND ABUT ABORSHUN SO LOL, DEAD FETUSEZ. Because it isn't enough to let people have their own political chocies, is it? No seriously, this shit pisses me off too, and it makes even less sense with the animals. Of course no sane person LIKES animal abuse, so what will showing me a dead/beaten animal do to make me 'think'? "Yep. That's really bad."
    Yeah, there are a lot of things I'd wish I'd never seen on the net. An ultrasound video of a fetus desperately trying to avoid and get out of the way of the abortion tool slicing it apart being top of that list. I'm pretty much pro-life anyway, so that was...less than fun.

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
    Great to hear that, finally.

Oh. I went and got my hair cut to my usual bob and they fucked it up YET AGAIN. Had to go and get it fixed and I still have to fix it more at home now. I don't see how FUCKING HARD A BOB IS TO CUT.
    You're just having a rain of misery. Hopefully things will get better, and if not burn down your boss' house. Makes me feel better.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Yeah, like the poor elderly couple who had a Sheepie that had just come back from surgery, only had three legs, some thieves broke into the house, he brought a toy up to them and they shot the poor boy, dragged him to the kitchen and left him to suffocate and bleed out under a blanket while they took off with what little money and the like the couple had.

They posted up details regarding it and with all of the OES people enraged, myself included, the bastards that did it finally got caught.
    Scum. Sub-human scum.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiley View Post
    I'm going to make it to my gate soon. They've just started boarding. See ya soon dear.
    Great to hear that, finally.

Oh. I went and got my hair cut to my usual bob and they fucked it up YET AGAIN. Had to go and get it fixed and I still have to fix it more at home now. I don't see how FUCKING HARD A BOB IS TO CUT.
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-02-2012, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Watch out for the TSA Smiley! Its groping season at the airport these days :/.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 02-01-2012, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley
    replied
    I'm going to make it to my gate soon. They've just started boarding. See ya soon dear.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    I understand it when they want to announce what abuse someone did, and to catch them via their own personal pictures they posted OF the abuse(seriously, that stupid?) But again, why do WE have to see it, just make a text announcement. When the girl who threw the bucket of puppies into a river was hunted down via Facebook, no one /forced/ us to watch her video. So why stuff like this? Ugh. No action anymore...

Well, please feel better. D= Being angry or sad on your birthday isn't fun, so listen to angry music, maybe kill some things on a game, and turn off your phone to avoid work. =)
    Yeah, like the poor elderly couple who had a Sheepie that had just come back from surgery, only had three legs, some thieves broke into the house, he brought a toy up to them and they shot the poor boy, dragged him to the kitchen and left him to suffocate and bleed out under a blanket while they took off with what little money and the like the couple had.

They posted up details regarding it and with all of the OES people enraged, myself included, the bastards that did it finally got caught.

And well, let's see - my work just called me fucking AGAIN to see if I would come in during my leave to cover another fucking shift and if I did that shift, depending as to whether or not Smiley has had his flight details worked out, I'd miss picking him up at the fucking airport.

I'm just fucking over today. I would play a game, I wanted to play the MGS HD collection as it was supposed to be out today BUT it's been pushed back here AGAIN after being delayed for an additional THREE MONTHS.

So I'm just going to listen to some music (so I can't actually turn my phone off as my parents' don't like hearing all the VGM I listen to) and continue cleaning up. And that reminds me, I need to have my antibiotics again.

At the moment, the thought that pops into my mind is Tali going "I have a shotgun.", Garrus: "Okay. Another time then.", because clearly my work isn't getting the fucking hint. I am on holidays right now, stop fucking ringing me. They did this last year as well, and it's like "Well gee, I'm out of the fucking country. I'll magically pull another few grand out of my ass to flight right back now to do some useless work because everyone else calls in sick when they aren't."
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-01-2012, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Inferno04
    replied
    I understand it when they want to announce what abuse someone did, and to catch them via their own personal pictures they posted OF the abuse(seriously, that stupid?) But again, why do WE have to see it, just make a text announcement. When the girl who threw the bucket of puppies into a river was hunted down via Facebook, no one /forced/ us to watch her video. So why stuff like this? Ugh. No action anymore...

Well, please feel better. D= Being angry or sad on your birthday isn't fun, so listen to angry music, maybe kill some things on a game, and turn off your phone to avoid work. =)

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    LOL SEE I'M TRYING TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S MIND ABOUT ABORTION SO LOL, DEAD FETUSES. No seriously, this shit pisses me off too, and it makes even less sense with the animals. Of course no sane person LIKES animal abuse, so what will showing me a dead animal do to make me 'think'? "Yep. That's really bad."

I'm sorry about the delayed flight, Smiley. D= But don't worry you guys, I expect posts from the happy thread soon. xD Your annoyed birthday will be made up for. =)
    Like I said when we were talking about it the other day - stop taking the fucking photos, pull your finger out and fucking do something INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING. Regarding the FB stuff.

We'll see how it actually goes. *Sighs* Well, back to cleaning. Probably going to crank up some Rob Dougan to give me some angry music to listen to.

Leave a comment:

• Inferno04
    replied
    And to top that off as well, dead animal photos and dead baby photos all over my Facebook stream.
    LOL SEE I'M TRYIN TO CHANGE PEPULZ MIND ABUT ABORSHUN SO LOL, DEAD FETUSEZ. Because it isn't enough to let people have their own political chocies, is it? No seriously, this shit pisses me off too, and it makes even less sense with the animals. Of course no sane person LIKES animal abuse, so what will showing me a dead/beaten animal do to make me 'think'? "Yep. That's really bad."

I'm sorry about the delayed flight, Smiley. D= But don't worry you guys, I expect posts from the happy thread soon. xD Your annoyed birthday will be made up for, Ene. =)
    Last edited by Inferno04; 02-01-2012, 09:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Worst case scenario. I'm stuck in LAX. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
    Seriously? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Have they reorganized it for you?

Leave a comment:

• Smiley
    replied
    Worst case scenario. I'm stuck in LAX. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    My flight's delayed. I'll have to rush just to make it to the next one.
    Argh. WTF is with today?!

Leave a comment:

• Smiley
    replied
    My flight's delayed. I'll have to rush just to make it to the next one.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Talk about an annoying day and it's only lunch time.

So, today is actually my birthday. I'm currently on leave from work for a couple of weeks... HOWEVER, my work repeatedly fucking calls me from 5 a.m. onwards, leaves me voicemails asking me to work when I am clearly marked out as "UNAVAILABLE - LEAVE" and YET THEY KEPT CALLING.

I haven't had much sleep due to that and that I also have to take anti-biotics at the current time too.

Anyway, I was looking forward to picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection that I had pre-ordered... Only to find out it's been pushed back YET FUCKING AGAIN, to next week.

Oh and it's pouring down rain when I had been thinking about washing my dogs today too. So there goes that plan as well.

And to top that off as well, dead animal photos and dead baby photos all over my Facebook stream.
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-01-2012, 07:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X