I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    The incompetence of some forums' so called 'admins' boggles my mind. It really does. This is why you can't have nice things internet, your forums are ruled by people who abuse their powers, make assumptions about lurkers, and have no common sense.

They seem to think they deserve respect...even if they ATTACK you for merely stating your opinion on something, not directed at them whatsoever. Admins need to be mature and reasonable, not given their status based only on being the bff of the founders. "I'm dependable" my ass.

In thinking this, it makes me so glad to have the admins and mods for THIA as we do. You guys are always very reasonable, and very nice, you give us no REASON to snap at you.
    Many would disagree with you. I've had many people tell me how unfair we are, how we let one group of members get away with a ton of stuff and others we doom instantly. How horrible we are, as people, for stopping them from giving there opinion.

Mostly, we hunt those people. That's why you never seem them around very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Many would disagree with you. I've had many people tell me how unfair we are, how we let one group of members get away with a ton of stuff and others we doom instantly. How horrible we are, as people, for stopping them from giving there opinion.

Mostly, we hunt those people. That's why you never seem them around very much.
      xD I still say you guys handle things far better than certain other site admins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
        xD I still say you guys handle things far better than certain other site admins.
        Yeah, I mean like DM. I know there are some people you just don't like, but at least you have the manners not to automatically attack someone simply due to disliking them.

I mean, if it's people that are known to stir up trouble then sure it's all fair to keep an eye on them but for suddenly attacking someone because you dislike them, or that you complain they post too much - more-so when they've just contributed a LOT of stuff?

Come on now, that's pretty damn bad in contrast to THIA, Biohaze's staff as at least you discuss it in private instead of attacking in public (in discussion to Inferno's post).
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Came back at lunch time with a headache, got in had a bath and 5 hours later my house mate returned and told me I left my keys in the door. They also now have a nearby locksmiths name etched into both keys so I have come to speculate that someone got the keys copied and returned them to my door.

So good bye £100 odd for two new locks then another £30 to copy the keys to give to my housemates.

ARGH!

Comment

• Damn how many housemates do you have "Enrico" surely they gave you three keys with the locks no? Anyway at least you took that precaution I mean with a copy of the key they could've emptied the place in a morning with no evidence . . .
            sigpic

Comment

• well I haven't gotten the locks changed at the moment, going to do it first thing in the morning as it was £85 per lock to do it tonight or £55 per lock tomorrow. They can't get in tonight as I've left my key in the door locked and turned so it can't be pushed out.

I've got 3 housemates and I don't know how many sets they will provide which is annoying as there is two locks and 3 of them at £7 a time. But it isn't worth the risk of getting my stuff thieved.

Comment

• Enrico, hope it didn't cost you too much to deal with it all.

Anyway, today seems like it's Day of the Idiot more so with idiots combined with assumptions makes me want to bang my head on the wall until I knock myself out because said idiots' are not getting the idea to kindly fuck off because I'm not interested in helping out, let alone teaching them how to do things because they just DO. NOT. FUCKING. LISTEN.

Thing is, I work on some stuff that the people are involved in so I can't fucking block them for annoying the shit out of me because it'll just expand more-so.

Argh. More or less the result is constantly - "It's bullshit! YOU LIED! U DUN KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING!" in e-mails constantly and so-on when the information is there, the problem isn't elsewhere aside from the ignorant asshole refusing to do some work and actually fucking read as I'm not going to automatically do shit just to get them to fucking stop whining and pestering me for things when they know I'm already working on other shit. DX

Be back in a bit, going to go and bang my head on the wall some more.
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-16-2010, 03:54 PM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• After many years of wanting the RE4 chainsaw controller, I finally ordered it last week off amazon. I tracked the package yesterday from work and saw that it had an arrival scan in my hometown. I was so excited, I rushed home and found the package on my doorsteps. The box was big, but suprisingly light and as I ripped off the top and delved deep within the bubble wrap I found....Street Fighter 4? WTF! How do you even confuse a chainsaw controller with a ps3 game? It is not a chainsaw, nor a controller! As I contacted the seller, I already felt it coming.

Dear Joseph, snarfity snarfity, we're sorry but the item you requested is out of stock, here's a label to return the wrong item.

One day chainsaw controller...you will be mine.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 12-03-2010, 12:01 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Even the DLC of RE5 pisses me off. I was just attempting to go through Lost in Nightmares with Gradon and everything started off great until we get dropped in some maze, losing all of our weapons for no fucking reason except to be a cheap way of generating fear. So then you have to lure the stage bosses into these ridiculous colour coded traps with colour coded cranks, which make no sense whatsoever.

So you try and lure these things into each trap and it's going well except you can't get too close since they have a silly one-hit kill move, so if they grab you inside the actual trap you're fucked since your partner is the only one who can save you, and if they try and do that then the trap falls and kills you. So with that in mind you keep your distance and then for some fucking reason this thing decides to suddenly stop following me and go after the person who is halfway across the room, grabbing them and causing the trap mechanism to descend on yours truly. Stupid AI, stupid puzzle, stupid game.

For the first time in ten years I actually ragequit a game. Sheer frustration.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-03-2010, 08:40 PM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      Even the DLC of RE5 pisses me off. I was just attempting to go through Lost in Nightmares with Gradon and everything started off great until we get dropped in some maze, losing all of our weapons for no fucking reason except to be a cheap way of generating fear. So then you have to lure the stage bosses into these ridiculous colour coded traps with colour coded cranks, which make no sense whatsoever.
                      I agree.

Comment

• Just got dumped big time, fucking awesome way to ruin my weekend -_-

Fuck this! Where is the alcohol...

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          Just got dumped big time, fucking awesome way to ruin my weekend -_-

Fuck this! Where is the alcohol...
                          How old are you? 15?
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            How old are you? 15?
                            What do you care?

I was just annoyed is all.

Comment

• Because it's asinine for a 24 year old to act so juvenile.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Depends. I've seen much older people do much stupider things when dumped. My father comes to mind instantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X