No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a cold for three whole days now, with no end in sight. I don't seem to be getting any better.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Would "I'm empty" fit into this thread as well?

I don't feel very sad, or mad...just empty. No enthusiasm for anything anymore, no drive. I just sit at home like a useless human being. I don't care. I want ot care, I want to be inspired to clean or to job hunt or to finish driving lessons, but I have nothing to make me care. ><

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I've had a cold for three whole days now, with no end in sight. I don't seem to be getting any better.
        Colds usually last longer than three days anyway. I had a cold at the start of the year which led to a sinus infection and that then led to a 3 month long chronic cough and breathing problems for a further 7 months. Be glad you've not had the flu that's gone round this winter though (or the swine flu that some people have had). I like to be able to go to the toilet without being held up to get there because my legs physically don't have the strength to hold my own body up. Saying that, it puts other illnesses into perspective. Even with the food poisoning, it was bad (being up till 4am vomiting and with diahorrea is never fun) but it was "bleh" compared to how I was before.

I am definitely getting the vaccine this winter.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-04-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          I had a cold at the start of the year which led to a sinus infection and that then led to a 3 month long chronic cough and breathing problems for a further 7 months.
          Same thing happened to me last September except that the whole thing lasted roughly a month. It was hell for me, I can't imagine how you felt... I looked terrible and felt terrible. Ironically, it was during that time that I met my girlfriend.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• It was annoying at first though I suppose I just got used to it after a while. I just had to take prescription strength anti-allergy tablets throughout the summer so my hayfever didn't aggravate the breathing problems and had an inhaler for a while. I'd rather have that again than the flu though.

Comment

• I used anti-allergy tablets and inhaler too.

When it was over, my rib bones hurt when breathing for a while due to the extreme coughing.
              Last edited by Trent; 01-04-2011, 03:53 PM.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Yeah, it's not pleasant. Oh well, hopefully I'll be in better health this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                  Would "I'm empty" fit into this thread as well?

I don't feel very sad, or mad...just empty. No enthusiasm for anything anymore, no drive. I just sit at home like a useless human being. I don't care. I want ot care, I want to be inspired to clean or to job hunt or to finish driving lessons, but I have nothing to make me care. ><
                  Sounds like a nasty bout of depression. You might wanna see if you can get someone to talk to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Sounds like a nasty bout of depression. You might wanna see if you can get someone to talk to.
                    Yeah...There's not exactly many people I CAN talk to. I kind of got my spark back today from an uplifting blog post, but I hope the bad feelings don't come back. Thank you. =)

Comment

• Depression is an issue. I haven't actually had it myself, since my other issues sorta make sure I don't have to (which is a plus) but I've had a lot the symptons in the past. And I've got a friend or two who suffer from it heavily. It's deffintely something that needs dealing with, although if it's not terrible you can do some basic stuff like doing exercise, which might clear your mood up.

Comment

• I suffered from melancholia during the Fall 2009 and much of the Spring the following year. How I solved it? I changed my life style completely, and got more control of my life.

My advice to you is to create a social network around you, go out, drink and have fun. You might just meet that one girl that will turn your life and you will be a happy man (vice versa if you are a woman of course).
                        Last edited by Trent; 01-05-2011, 04:04 AM.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I had depression on and off for about 4 years (up until I was around 16). If you do have it, it is something that would need to be dealt with. Big piece of advice - don't sit at home doing nothing. My depression eventually led me to stay inside my room for a year and staying inside is one of the worst things you can do. It makes you feel even more alone and set apart from everyone else. I got out of it eventually when I didn't actually realise why I was depressed and I started to miss the sunlight (I had a nocturnal sleeping pattern eventually) and just missed doing things. Once I got a job and started going to the gym, I started having fun again and it made me feel part of the human race again. 90% of people I know start to get depressed after staying inside on their own all the time. I had a very similar experience to Trent. Had depression for numerous reasons, the reasons went away but the depression stayed. Until I just thought "Why am I depressed?" and changed my lifestyle and began to enjoy it.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-05-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Argh what a shit day, had a horrible day at work, was thinking about why my relationship went wrong all day for some reason, got more miserable, then angry, came home and my fucking lazy brother started a fight with me just because he is an asshole, and now the one person I want to talk to is no where to be found. Great fucking end to a great fucking day!!

Rant over..

Comment

• Thank you all, very much. =) Today was much better, as I was able to get out of the house, go driving with mym om, and had lunch out. It just sucks being cooped up wiht my dad all the time, who does nothingand is never quiet. I like being alone, and I like the quiet. For a few weeks now I've just been stuck in the house, but not in the calm way I like. He's going to be here til the end of the month, if I can just hang on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                                Thank you all, very much. =) Today was much better, as I was able to get out of the house, go driving with mym om, and had lunch out. It just sucks being cooped up wiht my dad all the time, who does nothingand is never quiet. I like being alone, and I like the quiet. For a few weeks now I've just been stuck in the house, but not in the calm way I like. He's going to be here til the end of the month, if I can just hang on...
                                Cheer up buddy, you have friends here.

Comment

Working...
                                X