No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can always hit the shutters until they break and open...

Edit - Unless you're talking about a different level... IIRC that's only do-able on the Outbreak scenario...
    Last edited by Project Omega; 07-11-2008, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• I believe he wants the shutters open in the Hive. Don't loose that key, by the way.

Comment

• I just got an email saying my credit card company won't be offering new cards once this round expires. So come April I'll have to sign up with a scumbag bank, and then pay their annual fees and bullshit. Or I give up my internet-spending lifestyle... 'sif

THEN I find out that my pre-order for one of my favorite band's (The Living End) new album hasn't come through. I pre ordered the edition with a bonus live DVD, signed by the band... Hoping I can pick one up still.
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-11-2008, 09:43 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
          I'm angry because I finally bought Outbreak # 1 and I don't know how to get the fuckin' shutters up. And I have a padlock key that seemingly opens nothing.

And Leech in that map pisses me off.
          This reminds me of something. I never got past the second level of Outbreak. I know, I know, I'm a horrible RE fan The game is just too damn hard for me! The ally AI is godawful, the whole getting infected with the T-Virus (while realistic and kinda cool) really made me hate the game. So I'm pissed at Outbreak for being so difficult to play!

Comment

• OB isn't really that hard. Just don't stay in one room too long since that makes enemies swarm towards you. As for the AI, don't bother trying to rescue them if you think you that you're going to be putting yourself in danger. They're useless anyway.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Mom threw away some of my old Zoids. I didn't really care about the grunt-type ones, but she threw away even the incredibly rare ones like the custom armor parts sets which are impossible to find nowadays, even on Ebay.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                This reminds me of something. I never got past the second level of Outbreak. I know, I know, I'm a horrible RE fan The game is just too damn hard for me! The ally AI is godawful, the whole getting infected with the T-Virus (while realistic and kinda cool) really made me hate the game. So I'm pissed at Outbreak for being so difficult to play!
                I beat the first two maps, I'm just stuck on that map with the Leechman on it. With Jim, I've saved game whilst in either caution or danger mode and am near a room which kills leeches. It's a temperature room or something.

Only George in the next room is being a fucking bastard by holding Leechman off when I need him in that damn temp. room. I'm dying quickly at this point.

I hate George. He's dumber than two planks of wood stuck together with PVA glue.

Comment

• Just throw a blood sack into the middle of temperature room. Leechman will rush to it forgeting about everything and you will fry that bastard.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                    Just throw a blood sack into the middle of temperature room. Leechman will rush to it forgeting about everything and you will fry that bastard.
                    I can't if he is'nt IN the temperature room. Like I said, George keeps wasting time fighting him in the room opposite and he won't seem to listen to my commands for him to follow.

I'll have to keep trying.

Unless Leechman comes into the room regardless when you throw blood packs?
                    Last edited by Twist; 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Oh, now I understand you. Nevertheless keep trying nothing feels better than killing this lech bastard at first
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Got it. Out. :]

Comment

• Keep on asking George for an item. Make sure you're in front of the temperature control panel when you do this.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Some Australian *(EOFE)SF*)(£()$*()$ managed to hack my paypal and ebay accounts, purchasing an item from them for $800 and withdrawing the money from my accounts, Paypal froze my account when it happened but the money went through *and will be refunded* but it put me into credit with my bank which im fuming about *although I got the problem solved*

Comment

• I have OFFICIALLY reached the skill level in Guitar Hero III that NONE of my friends want to face me anymore. I have to look for online matches now.

Raining Blood+Hard Mode=Angry Thoughts.

Comment

• Wow, that makes my problems seem menial, sorry for your luck mate :p.

Comment

Working...
                                X