Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll Tameem.

Comment

• ^First couple of previews are positive though.

sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Jon, it happens to the best of us. I guess it helps to know that at least no extra damage than that was done.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Well, I've managed to fix most of. Although it was difficult and not much fun. I need to repair the unit's paint job, but that should only take a few hours. The Monolith is also repaired, although it's gonna take some TLC to make it ready to see battle.

Comment

• They've already ret-conned and fucked up the story, just because some gamers who aren't fans of the series think it's "ok" isn't enough for me. Add that to the tacky poster where crackhead Dante might as well have his penis pointed at angels in Kylie Minogue hot pants.

Comment

• ^ I'll be honest, I've never played a DMC game, but I do understand that major changes for no reason are generally retarded. That being said, Ninja Theory has a special place in my heart for making Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Heavenly Sword was mediocre, but they really nailed it with Enslaved. Shame it got such crap sales, it really deserves more publicity. As I understand it though, DmC is more like a Heavenly Sword-type game, so yeah... not promising on that end. But I wouldn't count them out just yet.

But yes, having never played a DmC game, that new Dante can just... take a step back and literally FUCK HIS OWN FACE.

Ugh, now I wanna see Tropic Thunder again...

Comment

• This might make you less angry.

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Smiley; 08-19-2011, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• ^
                  The opening montage for Drakengard 2.Captured and remastered in places by myself.As a note, the subtitles/dialogue on the character cutscenes are actually wa...

sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                    Ugh, now I wanna see Tropic Thunder again...
                    Never go full retard.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Nah, I'll just be the dude, playin' a dude, dressed up as anotha dude!

Comment

• Fuck. I'm angry cuz today I was shaving my head in the shower and accidentaly shaved a bit of my eyebrow, making me look like a freak. Had to use some eyeliner to cover the slight shaved are, but I feel SOOOO stupid. Thankfully nobody @ work noticed. Advantage of using glasses.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm not so much angry as I am annoyed: For some reason my internet just started running extremely slow after a Windows update, and also turned on a light on my computer which I never noticed before. The hardrive activity light (the three discs on top of each other) now bounces between orange and blue. It used to only show blue when there was activity, but now, it stays orange and bounces to blue when there is activity. According to a lot of sites I visited, it means my notebook went into so sort of auto-protect mode because it sensed movement. Does this never turn off? It has been orange/blue since the update...Perhaps the update made this a permanent feature. Fine, whatever, I can deal with a light flickering colors.

The internet...Oh, dear Satan, the internet decided that it no longer liked more than one page open, and frequently locked up whenever I went to YouTube. If the internet locked up, it in turn caused the rest of the computer to lock up, and usually took around 2 minutes to fix itself. Control+Alt+Delete did nothing during this period; I was pretty much at the mercy of the computer fixing the internal processes. Annoyga.

So I updated my video/graphics card, Internet Explorer, Java...And pretty much everything else I could find that was out of date a bit. Hopefully, this will work because I'm pretty much out of ideas on what to try. A lot of sites said it could be spyware/malware of some type causing the internet/YouTube lag, but Malwarebytes pulled up nothing...My Symantec/Norton actually seems to block anything and everything it deems unsafe.

I'm really thinking it was an out of date browser as being the issue as even now it feels like webpages are not having any lag...Perhaps and out-of-date browser conflicting with a Service Pack update...

Microsoft annoys me.
                          sigpic

Comment

• So sick of so many PC gamers being elitist fucks and so many console gamers having wars over which one is the best. I was under the impression that so long as one enjoys gaming in general, it shouldn't matter. I certainly don't care what you use... Unless you're an asshole about it. In which case I say good day to you. I really hate it when people lose sight of the important things and take stuff like games too seriously. IT IS MEANT TO BE FUN.

Comment

• Warhammer has taught me many things, including that for some people to have fun others must feel bad.

These people are pricks.

Comment

• This is why I have the best of both worlds, a PC and all three consoles. [/snobby rich white boy attitude]

Nah, but seriously, I agree. I love all the consoles for their strengths. I love the PC for its strengths too.

Also, something I noticed. L4D2 Vs. on 360? Fun. On PC? Elitist central. I can't really comprehend how something like a PC automatically makes these guys have a bigger schlong than everyone else. It really is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X