No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I sorta felt that way when I finally caved and bought a PSN game called Fate/Unlimited Codes for £27 I think and a week later this PSN sale has it for £3.99.

Comment

• £30 seems a bit much for a PSN game, you sure it wasn't a PSP title on sale? I know they've had quite a few sales as of late. Then again, I've seen retail games being on sale in the PlayStation Store for close to £60. Mind you, it's the publishers who set the prices.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Just found out The Thing Prequel has been delayed in the UK to December! Why, why would they do such a thing!

"I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter tied to this fucking couch!"
        "I've got 100 cows."
        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          £30 seems a bit much for a PSN game, you sure it wasn't a PSP title on sale? I know they've had quite a few sales as of late. Then again, I've seen retail games being on sale in the PlayStation Store for close to £60. Mind you, it's the publishers who set the prices.
          Yeah, it's a PSP game. Sorry, my bad.

Comment

• I'm mildly irritated that today instead of a new episode of Red vs Blue iy's just a PSA. Godamnit, I want to see more Freelancer stuff!

Comment

• Got really slow internet connection, and I mean retarded slow internet, because of Typhoon Pedring. However, on the top side, there's no school for me. Hopefully, there won't any blackout that would last like forever. Just really hate it, this always happens in the Philippines.
              sigpic
              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Fucking idiots working at the cigarette counter in Waitrose, who can't differentiate between a 20 pack and a 10 pack. I have £4 in my bank until tomorrow, so I plan on getting a 10 pack that's under £4 but despite requesting for a 10 pack within that price criteria, the idiot dicks around with 20 packs and keeps scanning them, I just went 'Look, it doesn't matter. Forget it' and went because there was a queue forming.

So I'm going to wait until tomorrow.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-30-2011, 12:40 PM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I thought you'd quite smoking anyway.

Comment

• Last I heard he was trying to quit. And I've been trying to encourage him to save his money for better things! :p

Comment

• Facebook is pissing me off. My Auntie who I was very close to passed away unexpectedly on Monday, and I've been trying to send a report off to memorialize her profile for the past 2 days, but it's still pissing about. Every time I try and send it off, there is an "unexpected error".

Comment

• Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Emma! That's terrible! I hope it works out for you, you have my deepest condolences. That's just awful to lose someone you're very close to.

Comment

• Thanks, appreciate it. Feel a bit better now, did most of my crying Tuesday and Wednesday and felt better since going back to work to get a bit of normality back. Saw her on Monday and she looked so ill, ballooned to twice the size, difficulty breathing and head hanging to one side with her mouth open. In August, she looked as normal as anyone, laughing and joking around, very sudden.

Comment

• I really really fucking hate parents who shelter their pwecious children and think they can do no wrong, especially when it goes into adulthood.

I went to a friend's birthday party, let's call her C. There was underaged drinking, yes, but it's a sad fact I'm coming to terms with. I just do my part, not drink, and drive people home so they get home safely. There was a girl there, a girl who already has little respect from the rest of the friends for, oh, having sex in someone else's bathroom for one. She was drinking too much and was off flirting with men while everyone else did their thing. Let's call her M.

So she gets so pissed that she ends up throwing on the carpet and from here everyone at that party is taking care of her, one of the guys is making up a bed in the garage, others are grabbing buckets, while the rest of us debate if we should take her home to face her mom or not. I think we should've to make her face her mom but we didn't, kept her here and watched her.

Flash foward to later and M's mom blames C and the other sober friend there. I. What. Okay, yes there was alcohol there. But no one was shoving it down M's throat, people were actually telling her to back off. Everyone rushed to the dumb bitch's aid when she drank too much. How is this possibly C's fault? Because she didn't cling onto M and 'watch her', her mother claims. Oh, I dunno, MAYBE THE MOM SHOULDN'T BE OKAY WITH HER DAUHTER DRINKING, THEN TURN AROUND AND BLAME IT ON OTHERS WHEN SHE GOES TOO FAR. Wonderful parenting. Way to teach your daughter, with low self esteem and will sleep with any cute guy who comes along, that drinking too much is a bad thing. This whole thing shocked me more then anything else at first that she really blamed someone else for her daughter's actions. I'm in such rage guys, I don't even. >< Just had to rant about it.
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 10-01-2011, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• OK. Enough is enough, I fucking HATE Verizon.

I am taking online college classes, studying Digital Cinematography. Tonight I have a Self-Reflection Assignment due by 11:59PM EST. So I spent most of today writing the script, filming, and editing. After I finally finished, which was about 4 hours ago, I attempted to upload it. After the file seemed to upload to the site, it displayed a message saying "1/1 file uploaded. Waiting for server response..." So I figured, alright, I'll give it a few minutes, so I got up and got something to eat. A few minutes later, I come back, only to notice that its still stuck on the same screen. Figuring it was just a faulty upload, I tried uploading again. Gotta love Verizon for having shit upload speed, as it took me over 20 minutes to upload a goddamn 50mb file. After that, it gave me the same message yet again and hung there. I tried twice more, and still nothing.

I decided to call my school support line and tell them the issue. They had me test my internet speed and sure enough, my internet is not fast enough to upload onto the site. I need an upload speed of 1.5 mbsps for a file like the one I'm trying to upload to work properly. Sure enough, Verizon is giving me an upload speed of a whopping .34 mbps. -__- So they wrote a report for me to give to my instructor to let him know my file won't be uploaded tonight and told me to ask him if there was any other way.

Now, I've had MANY problems with Verizon in the past regarding my internet. It frequently goes out and goes extremely slow at random intervals. I've given them many calls in the past but nothing seems to have worked. As of tomorrow, I'm saying fuck you Verizon and switching to Comcast. I was supposed to go out with my friends tonight and not have a care in the world for once. But this seems to have taken up most of the night now. I swear to god, if I end up failing this assignment due to this. Ugh
                              Last edited by Spera01; 10-05-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                Facebook is pissing me off. My Auntie who I was very close to passed away unexpectedly on Monday, and I've been trying to send a report off to memorialize her profile for the past 2 days, but it's still pissing about. Every time I try and send it off, there is an "unexpected error".

Who needs FB anymore?

My colondences, Emma.
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X