• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched that video.

Now require a punching bag.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• We live in sad times.
      People are more worried about getting sued than saving a life. Fuck.

I guess we have no hope at all.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
        Yeah, at this point I wouldn't have any choice but to deck the bastard as hard as I can in self defense. Hope ye rmom is ok now.
        She's still banged up, but she ended up going to work the other night.

She's had some panic attacks and is going to therapy to avoid it going into PTS.

Her back, neck and the like are still sort of jarred so I'll be arranging some massage and acupuncture sessions for her too.

I'm also a bit pissed because I had gotten her presents for her birthday from the Lush shop, paid extra for express post and the wanker postie didn't bother delivering the parcel until Tuesday, despite it was sitting in the van the ENTIRE TIME.

I also had gotten a PS2 game off eBay, I had been waiting for it since AUGUST and they finally found it, looks like someone opened my mail, played it and then put it back into to the envelope and taped it back up. :/

More pissed about Mum's presents coming late, when I fork out extra for express, I'd expect it to come ON FUCKING TIME. Considering this was to be for her birthday and the postie couldn't be fucked to deliver it properly (as per usual, he screwed up the collection slip YET AGAIN) and I had to prove it was my parcel AGAIN.

Australia Post has got to be up there in the top five or top ten postal services.

But anyway, she's a bit better. Up and about at the very least.

She's just really jumpy.

She was waiting at the same bus stop she got attacked at, after making sure nobody was there and some fucking random old fart crept up quietly behind her and started screaming random shit that she couldn't understand in her ear and she practically got ready to beat the living shit out of him whilst screaming at him "YOU FUCKING SCARED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" before she got onto the bus, the guy got off on the same stop near our house so she had to circle around and went through one of the neighbors' yards to make sure he wasn't following her.

Good thing the neighbor's dog Scooby recognized her and let her through the yard. Scooby doesn't happen to like people going through his yard, mainly as the local little shit gangs jump fences and try to poke out dogs' eyes. They tried it with my dogs and my ones lay in wait for the little shits to go by until the snarl and scare them to death.

On the up side, I'm glad I didn't walk over to the shopping centre on account of rolling my ankle on the way to work.

Some guy got shot in the head nearby around the path I usually go by to get to it, also glad Mum wasn't home otherwise we probably would have went and that would have certainly made her have panic attacks.
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-20-2011, 09:10 AM.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with where you live, Enetirnel? D: It sounds like a complete madhouse! I hope your mom gets better... That's just so wrong to do those things to an innocent lady. Or an innocent anyone, rather.

And that video... wow, talk about ruining your mood. I really wanna punch some heads in now.

Comment

• You guys are going to hate this, the child hit by the van died. ><
            Last edited by Inferno04; 10-20-2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• I fucking hate that one of my closest friends and girl I totally liked back in high school just died in a fucking car accident. So I go to the funeral and a couple days, get this, her mom tells me that she often talked about me and really liked me. So FUCK ME!!!! I could have been with her, she liked me too, but of course I blew that, and if I had been with her she might still be alive!!!!
              Fission mailed.

Comment

• I'm angry that Gaddafi is dead, I expected more from the man. In fact I find myself disappointed by a lot of dictators these days, they hide like cowards only to be dragged out onto the streets and paraded around.

Should be more like this:

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                  I fucking hate that one of my closest friends and girl I totally liked back in high school just died in a fucking car accident. So I go to the funeral and a couple days, get this, her mom tells me that she often talked about me and really liked me. So FUCK ME!!!! I could have been with her, she liked me too, but of course I blew that, and if I had been with her she might still be alive!!!!
                  Fuck it, I'm double posting. That is the most retarded statement I have read in a long time. One of your closest friends passes away and what bothers you the most is the fact that you lost an opportunity to fuck them? What kind of crapsack world do we live in these days? I'll happily run the risk of getting an infraction for insulting other members, as long as I get to voice how retarded and childish your post was.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• I think Gaddafi went out better than most, its not like he just retreated to some underground hideout no-one would find for ages. Though of course it would of been better if he had dual assault rifles and was shouting out stuff like "come and get me muthafuckers".

Comment

• Spencer, I took it more to mean that he was upset about a missed oppurtunity rather than the prospect of sexual relations with this girl. No doubt, that would have been an added bonus, but imagine how different both his and the girl's life would have been if one of them had voiced their feelings. I think a lot of us never take that chance when it comes to relationships for the fear of rejection. That is the boat I am in right now; I have really been contemplating the idea of a relationship, but don't think I have the mental stability to handle it if I am rejected...And booze will only take you so far.

I am definitely not a risk taker. The outcome could be legions better than what I have now, but just on the sheer off chance the outcome is negative...No, I am not willing to take that risk.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Fuck it, I'm double posting. That is the most retarded statement I have read in a long time. One of your closest friends passes away and what bothers you the most is the fact that you lost an opportunity to fuck them? What kind of crapsack world do we live in these days? I'll happily run the risk of getting an infraction for insulting other members, as long as I get to voice how retarded and childish your post was.
                        I think it's the missed relationship might have prevented the death, rather than missing out on the relationship itself.

Also, irritated. Christmas lights are already going up. Bah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                          Spencer, I took it more to mean that he was upset about a missed oppurtunity rather than the prospect of sexual relations with this girl. No doubt, that would have been an added bonus, but imagine how different both his and the girl's life would have been if one of them had voiced their feelings. I think a lot of us never take that chance when it comes to relationships for the fear of rejection. That is the boat I am in right now; I have really been contemplating the idea of a relationship, but don't think I have the mental stability to handle it if I am rejected...And booze will only take you so far.

I am definitely not a risk taker. The outcome could be legions better than what I have now, but just on the sheer off chance the outcome is negative...No, I am not willing to take that risk.
                          Mr. Spencer, this is what I meant, I regret not voicing our feelings towards one another, it does suck though but really after graduation we both didn't hang out with each other as much as we used to and we both moved on with our lives. Now six months later she got herself killed.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          I'm angry that Gaddafi is dead, I expected more from the man. In fact I find myself disappointed by a lot of dictators these days, they hide like cowards only to be dragged out onto the streets and paraded around.

Should be more like this:

Gaddafi was pretty cool dude and didn't anything get him down.
                          Fission mailed.

Comment

• How might you being with her have saved her life? She still would have died in a car accident regardless of her marital status, unless you're all telling me that love conquers even high speed collisions? I don't know, it seemed like you placed more thought in the fact that you could no longer be in a relationship with her, i.e. fucking, than the fact that her parents have lost a daughter, their own child.

Oh sure, I'll bring this point up to save anyone else the time but I've made remarks towards disasters that have happened, but that's different. I don't know these people, I have no reason to care about them, but if it's someone you DO know and someone you were close to, then surely you would place a lot more stock in their death. But that's an entirely point and I don't want to go off on a tangent.

Reeling this back in here, it just came across like your life was having the worst time from it, what about her parents? Her siblings? Her blood relatives? Sure you are hurting, you would have to be a complete sociopath if you weren't, but I think your priorities aren't right.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                              Gaddafi was pretty cool dude and didn't anything get him down.

Cool dude!

On a more serious note - this video is quite interesting.. though slightly strange http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                How might you being with her have saved her life? She still would have died in a car accident regardless of her marital status, unless you're all telling me that love conquers even high speed collisions? I don't know, it seemed like you placed more thought in the fact that you could no longer be in a relationship with her, i.e. fucking, than the fact that her parents have lost a daughter, their own child.

Oh sure, I'll bring this point up to save anyone else the time but I've made remarks towards disasters that have happened, but that's different. I don't know these people, I have no reason to care about them, but if it's someone you DO know and someone you were close to, then surely you would place a lot more stock in their death. But that's an entirely point and I don't want to go off on a tangent.

Reeling this back in here, it just came across like your life was having the worst time from it, what about her parents? Her siblings? Her blood relatives? Sure you are hurting, you would have to be a complete sociopath if you weren't, but I think your priorities aren't right.
                                One minor seemingly insignificant event can completely change the shape of one's life and the history of the Earth. Even something seemingly pointless like eating Frosted Flakes instead of Cheerios.
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X