No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I was like this close to getting down and kinky with this girl tonight, but then she was all like "I don't want us to ruin any chance we have at a serious relationship in the future"

Like seriously? Come on now...
    Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      Helping my mom with computer stuff never fails to make angry. I had to make her an online register for something job related and when I ask her what she wants as her password she says "What password? I don't know about those computer stuff" After I explain to her what a password is I say it could be her birthday or her mother's name and she goes "But that's too obvious, what if they don't let me or make fun of it?"

And this discussion about fucking passwords drags on for 5 minutes before we settle for her birthday, and then we get to the question that helps you remember your password in case you forget it and she doesn't get what that means. 'Nuff said, in the end I just want to bash my head against the keyboard 'til I black out.
      I know how you feel. My mom for some dumb reason signed up for facebook then she forgot her password then she told me to fix it....Seriously? How the fuck do I fix your password if you wont tell me what your password is and what your security question answer is. Then I decided to get on my account on my laptop and she started yelling at me to change the wallpaper back to how it originally was (regular windows wallpaper). Some people should not be on the computer. Parents being the majority of them.

Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
      Man I was like this close to getting down and kinky with this girl tonight, but then she was all like "I don't want us to ruin any chance we have at a serious relationship in the future"

Like seriously? Come on now...
      Some girls are like that. Move on to the next one and if you don't feel like doing that, you always have your hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        Some girls are like that. Move on to the next one and if you don't feel like doing that, you always have your hand.
        Or just call it a night and play GameCube, whichever comes first. Resident Evil will always love me lol
        Last edited by Ununoctium; 11-11-2011, 12:03 AM.
        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
          I've played that game so many times that I have a system set up to deal with all that. I usually won't save when playing. So I make sure to "clean" all the areas or just go right through as fast as possible. The only thing I worry about is the console freezing up on me. That has happened to me twice.... nearly broke a controller the first time it happened.
          Man I finally finished the game just yesterday, I do save (3 times exactly) but maaaan!!! that NEMESIS is such a pain in the butt!! I felt SO good when Jill looked down on him and said "You want S.T.A.R.S, I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!". So now I'm moving forward to Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD!! (best RE title IMO)

Comment

• Originally posted by Heero Yui View Post
            Man I finally finished the game just yesterday, I do save (3 times exactly) but maaaan!!! that NEMESIS is such a pain in the butt!! I felt SO good when Jill looked down on him and said "You want S.T.A.R.S, I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!". So now I'm moving forward to Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD!! (best RE title IMO)
            I do like RE: CV (the Ashfords are great and I enjoy the story), I don't think it's the best RE title. RE2 has so much more atmosphere and I love it to bits. RE2 and RE3 are a lot more "fun" in my opinion, but RE: CV does have a distinct atmosphere and its own feel.

Comment

I know how you feel. My mom for some dumb reason signed up for facebook then she forgot her password then she told me to fix it....Seriously? How the fuck do I fix your password if you wont tell me what your password is and what your security question answer is. Then I decided to get on my account on my laptop and she started yelling at me to change the wallpaper back to how it originally was (regular windows wallpaper). Some people should not be on the computer. Parents being the majority of them.
              Hah. It's kinda funny, my parents are tech savvy to a point. They do well enough on a computer by themselves, but almost every night I get asked "CHRIIIIS, can you turn on the tv for me?"
              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-11-2011, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heero Yui View Post
                Let me guess, all three times you saved were before you fought Nemesis?
                Last edited by Ununoctium; 11-11-2011, 11:24 AM.
                Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  I do like RE: CV (the Ashfords are great and I enjoy the story), I don't think it's the best RE title. RE2 has so much more atmosphere and I love it to bits. RE2 and RE3 are a lot more "fun" in my opinion, but RE: CV does have a distinct atmosphere and its own feel.
                  Whoa, whoa, WHOA...Whoa, this is not my Batman glass (Ten points to anyone who gets that reference). Alexia, how can you make the argument that CODE: Veronica is not the paragon of Resident Evil. Truthfully, I will never understand the massive appeal of Resident Evil 2; mine best friend is included in that grouping who absolutely adores Resident Evil 2. I guess my dislike of it comes from not really seeing the appeal of Leon nor Claire. Birkin and his various mutations were absolutely fascinating to me, and I did like Birkin's story. I just don't care much for Resident Evil 2's characters, and for me that can make or break something.

I'm a bit annoyed that all my electronics apparently did not charge well last night. I played 3DS for about 2 hours, and then dead. Bahness. My iTouch has roughly 30% of battery life remaining...I must be draining electricity today with my touch.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I do love CODE: Veronica and its characters, the Ashfords are my favourite bunch of characters from RE, but I love RE2. The game just feels more fun. The environments are more fun, I like the R.P.D, I prefer the music and I like the mutants better. I really like Birkin's mutations and the Lickers, the "G" creature, Mr X, everything. Wasn't that keen on CV's enemies, and I found the swaps/puzzles annoying in places. The main redeeming factor for me was the Ashfords.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                      Hah. It's kinda funny, my parents are tech savvy to a point. They do well enough on a computer by themselves, but almost every night I get asked "CHRIIIIS, can you turn on the tv for me?"
                      You're very lucky. My mom gets sent spam emails from her friends and she opens them and I tell her not to and she replies with "my friends wouldn't send me spam".....Really? I'm just about to take the laptop away from her. Its to the point were I'm about to just bash the laptop over my head till I pass out. As I said, some people shouldn't be on computers. My mom so happens to be one of them.

Comment

Thankufully my mother doesn't care about social websites like Facebook. I do have aunt that used to sent me spam though, so I blocked her.

Comment

• My dad is really into Angry Birds and similar time-wasters. Never actually seen him play on a proper game console or handheld.

I think he did play Pac-Man once on an arcade machine.... At the old International House of Pancakes (before it was renamed iHop).
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I've got alcohol poisoning.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Fuck dude. Hope you can get over it with some ease.

Comment

• Twin Snakes still hasn't come in yet
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X