No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are under a misapprehension that Capcom is Valve and actually puts extra effort in pleasing the fanbase on their releases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      You guys are under a misapprehension that Capcom is Valve and actually puts extra effort in pleasing the fanbase on their releases.
      On the topic of that, free digital OST and artbook, DLC pass, and a copy of RE5 PC for people who pre-order RE6 on Steam. Ugh, I feel seriously screwed over. The DLC modes alone are already a $15-20 value on consoles. Fucking Capcom.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
        You guys are under a misapprehension that Capcom is Valve and actually puts extra effort in pleasing the fanbase on their releases.
        It's not just Capcom, for once. As I've said, Hitman: Absolution did the same. Mortal Kombat from Netherrealm/WB did it too.
        While it might seem insignificant, I love checking out the booklets of my games... Those are the extra things I like from a retail release, apart from having a reliable copy of the game that I can keep playing...

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        On the topic of that, free digital OST and artbook, DLC pass, and a copy of RE5 PC for people who pre-order RE6 on Steam. Ugh, I feel seriously screwed over. The DLC modes alone are already a $15-20 value on consoles. Fucking Capcom.
        Exactly my point of how doing things with digital. This seems to be great value for money. You get two games and the DLC for the price of a retail copy on a console. Not a bad move from Capcom/Valve.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Spent 12 days downloading RE6 because my Internet is awful, when it finished downloading my mouse starts making the cursor move by itself and I can't keep it steady for shit. Technology hates me.

Comment

• I'm angry because everytime I see a new comment on my 1.5 video.
            I see extremelly dumb internet noobs asking me how to download the game, I tell them to check the description (for the 1000000000th time) and then, they ask me how to download the file I stored on 2shared.com

One of them even asked me if the game could run on PC, DESPITE THE PREVIOUS COMMENT WHICH I TOLD HIM HE COULD EMULATE IT.

Comment

• Dude UR so KUULZ, how do I PLay UR game?

All kidding aside, I'm a little iffy at a co worker...well two co-workers.

One co worker is a lying, lazy, piece of shit who is literally Wally from Dilbert(hes got aspergers, which is the only reason he hasn't been fired) and ends up making more work for the rest of us.

The other co-worker is my friend who got me this job, that I love, but hes got a bad habit.Something hes picked up from his rotten parents. Incredibly anal about small things and very aggressive and overbearingly negative about mistakes. This happens when his personal life gets overwhelmed by his rotten parents. Its more their fault than his.

So as I do Braille tactiles for blind students and hes the senior employee who proofs everyone's work to make sure its all comprehensible....any small mistakes, ya know.

A handful of small mistakes over 9 pages of graphics and I wasn't hearing the end of it for about 40 minutes.

Made the last two days at the office very negative and awkward.Got a possibility of another two weeks of this shit.

To use a more polite phrase on the matter, I wish his parents would bog off and let him live freely.
              Last edited by Wrathborne; 04-08-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• I'm not particularly angry but I had a tonsillectomy yesterday. I feel so miserable right now in my hospital bed, and it'll probably become worse in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  I'm not particularly angry but I had a tonsillectomy yesterday. I feel so miserable right now in my hospital bed, and it'll probably become worse in the next few days.
                  Hope you get well soon

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Sounds painful. Hope you get better.

Comment

• Well, it's really hard to swallow because of the pain, and a lot of food get stuck in the cavities. It's especially horrible at night. In 5-8 days the scabs are supposed to fall off, and it might cause hemorrhage. So my biggest concern is the potential bleeding. It's not unusual to lose entire glasses of blood at times.

On Monday I'm supposed to go see the Dalai Lama at my university, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it.
                        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 04-13-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• And now you know why Brazil is called the "Internet Cancer"

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            And now you know why Brazil is called the "Internet Cancer"

Well at least there's good folks like you, and the beautiful women.

Quite often I feel the same way about America.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              Quite often I feel the same way about the South.
                              Fixed that for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                And now you know why Brazil is called the "Internet Cancer"
                                Hmmm, not in my experience. That title actually goes to Spammers (specially the ones that spam your email).

The only time Brazilians get annoying is during a World Cup.

Well... everybody becomes annoying during those.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X