No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gradon i think you look fine with the color. you should've gone with a brighter blue but this looks ok, maybe they're just laughing at you because it's such a drastic change. i agree with the others you should be happy and laugh with them, if they're doing it to be mean to you then that'll make them even more mad when you laugh don't let them get you down.

a few years back, i used permanent hair dye when i tried to get some highlights in my hair. your hair will grow out and you'll be blond again. it's best though for you not to dye it immediately, as too many chemicals can make your hair fall out. wait a week? then you'll probably have to get it bleached, and then blonded back. i think you should go to a professional though, they'll give you better advice on what to do with your hair.

if you think it's that bad wear a beanie or a hat? try not to let it get you down
    Last edited by SinValentine; 08-05-2008, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the support and HapBdays.
      My friends Mum who said I can get the colour stripped?
      It like removes the colour in for another one which you can dye over, I'm not sure what she means, but I'll leave for it about a week or so and try that.
      I've calmed down a bit now, but my Mums sure gonna have a shock when she comes home today.
      Again, thanks.

Comment

• Get a tattoo. They won't worry about the hair .

In all seriousness, it doesn't look that bad. You could just shave it all off, and then let it grow back out. I'd say this is a FAR better option that re-dyeing it.
        I used to have long hair, and I shaved it to raise money for charity. People told me I shouldn't shave my hair (even though it was helping kids with leukaemia). For about a week after everyone told me how much better it looked, and the only one who disagreed was me. You can't really predict peoples reactions. I still have my hair short too, after about 2 years.
        sigpic

Comment

• that's really nice of you to donate your hair. i was going to donate mine but i needed ten inches of it to give to the locks of love foundation. my hair was at my hips though, so i'm going to try it again next year sometime. the longest i've ever had it was at my knees when i was like 12. indian hair, grows like weeds :/

Comment

• There's a leukaemia charity in Australia that runs it. You say you're gonna do it, collect sponsors for 2 months or so, then finally have to cut it. I think people were saying I shouldn't because they thought I'd get about $50 tops. But I made $300 for the charity. Each year they make thousands. Quite a few people get into it. Even whole companies shave their heads. It's a really good vibe they give the kids too. Like a solidarity thing. The kids hair falls out because of the chemo, and everyone shaves theirs alongside, so the kids aren't so scared and singled out.

Anyways, what's done is done Gradon. Short of getting a time machine, you can't change it. You might be suprised with peoples reactions. I really was when I took the plunge and shaved my head. It'll only be a few months before it's completely grown out.
            And you're young. Youngsters do foolish things, and I'm sure your parents expect that.
            sigpic

Comment

• Parents saw it, were shocked, not mad, but making me keep it.
              So I've got blue hair for 3 months.
              Actually, I'm getting used to this now.

Comment

• The blue will probably wash out before 3 months and just be dark.

Comment

• Usually you're meant to dye it a lighter colour before dying it dark, housemate used to go peroxide first, then dye it a different colour, he'd use different colours each month to look stylish but it was usually to disguise the fact he was a boring prick with the personality of a corpse. :p

Comment

• Don't make a big deal out of it Gradon. I mean...smurfs are blue....everybody loves smurfs Just kidding you!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by cerberes; 08-06-2008, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• why does that smurf look wrong to me

Comment

• The dust cloud looks alot like a...ew

Comment

• dude, why you thinking that way

i'm angry because an ex of mine won't leave me alone :/ and it's been since march we broke up. but he's made a lot of screen names in the course of that time where i just block him and leave it be. but the guy's not letting up. and aim doesn't have a report abuse thing, or else i'd hand in all of his screen names

Comment

• A girl I know is having the same problem with a guy she used to date who just won't realize that its over. The guy actually shows up to her work and bothers her while she is trying to help customers. I actually had to threaten the guy.

Comment

• damn, that's really bad; although i know the feeling of being followed and stalked. after a few weeks (at the max) usually ex's would get the point, but this is the first time it's taken so many months for someone to let up it's not like i provoke it either, i mean i wish he'd just leave me alone.

did she recently break up with him? maybe it'll take him a while to give up too

Comment

• My sister's ex refused to admit it was over (despite having a girl on the side) and even tried running over one of her friends because he thought she was having an affair. Sadly the police in my old home town are useless (they once declared no act of vandalism had taken place when 25 cars tires got slashed in my my street, as it would mess up there crime statistics and so all those wheels had been 'let down' rather than spiked) so my brother and I, who are both over 6'ft 3 and not small, had...words. He stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X