Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice!

Comment

• People find it hard to let go I assume, I don't know what advice to give to you...why don't you try not talking to him for about a month, hopefully it'll die down, right?

Comment

• Restraining order?

Comment

• You could call me extremely impatiant for this, and I understand why...
          I've been waiting for Siren since I bought it 10 days ago, still waiting.

Comment

• So I finally got my timetables for my first year at university...

I have a conflict which means I'll have to rearrange my courses, but that's okay.

What's not okay is that on monday I have 3 back to back courses, in buildings that are well over 400m apart from each other. On wednesday I have 2 back to back courses.

Once term 2 comes, the only day I won't need to rush between classes is on tuesday. And once again, these buildings are well over 400m.

Okay, that might not sound like a lot to most of you, but take into consideration that:
            - I'm fat
            - I'm short
            - I'm going to be carrying a backpack

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
              damn, that's really bad; although i know the feeling of being followed and stalked. after a few weeks (at the max) usually ex's would get the point, but this is the first time it's taken so many months for someone to let up it's not like i provoke it either, i mean i wish he'd just leave me alone.

did she recently break up with him? maybe it'll take him a while to give up too
              Yea within the last month. She told him that she would call the cops if he didn't leave her alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                People find it hard to let go I assume, I don't know what advice to give to you...why don't you try not talking to him for about a month, hopefully it'll die down, right?
                Thats not the point, the fact is week after week whenever she signs on AIM this guy harasses her with multiple screenames and AIM will pretty much do bugger all about solving the issue, even an full IP ban or something.
                Won't stop him from going onto another PC anyway and doing the same old stuff.

Comment

• @JcFFx

Good thing I'm in a block section. I don't need to change rooms since teachers come to US.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    @JcFFx

Good thing I'm in a block section. I don't need to change rooms since teachers come to US.

D= lucky you...

I need to start hitting the treadmill....

Hopefully I can rearrange the classes to something more managable (the course selection thingy doesn't reopen until monday though)

Comment

• Well, to be fair, my classes are from 7 AM - 4 PM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Well, I was getting f*cked up me arse a good part of the year, but things are finally looking up. I'm gonna to college in September, and I'll be on holiday soon. Two holidays await me. Fantastic year likes. There's no need to be angry. Anger is like a symphony... If you hate the notes, try looking into the composer's mind. xD

Comment

• Haven't been this pissed off in awhile now.

*i'll use this rant in a spoiler box as its a long one*

Spoiler:

Comment

• Sorry to hear that dude i've been in the same boat so I know how you feel, only thing I can say is hang in there forget the past and eventually you will find someone who will accept you for who you are. It's just a lengthy progress.

Comment

• The whole area was spray painted but the cops wanna say it never happen? That's kinda funny. I mean what is the vandals had hit the police station? They would of had a hell of a time dening it then.

Anyways. Sorry about your woman Dude. Some people will do crazy things. The woman I been seeing the pass few years maybe a little paranoid of my past, but she thinx my exs are too far below her, for her to ever speak to. So I am safe there.

Comment

• The dude, that really sucks about your ex. If you guys broke up on good terms then it would be alright to still talk to her but in your case don't. It's hard to get back into another relationship after a bad breakup but the only advice I can give you is just take some time for yourself and when your life is in order, then get back into the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X