I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why sadistic?

And me, angry, why? I CANT FUCKING PUT UP WITH THIS.
    Im sick.
    I have a cold.
    I keep throwing up, 5 times a day.
    I coughed up blood.
    My asthma is horrible, and keeps flurring up.
    My inhalers dont work.
    Paracetamol doesnt work.
    Medicine and fresh air, resting doesnt even work.
    I keep coughing and cant stop then thats when I end up throwing up.
    The docters said nothing was wrong with me and it would go. T_T
    I've had this for two weeks.
    And three docters said there was nothing wrong.

P.S Internet in Scotland lulz.

Comment

• Bubonic plague.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• As long as you rule out tuberculosis, you should be in the clear.

From your symptoms, I can guess you have either one of two things. Either you have pertussis (known as whooping cough) or you have acute bronchitis. Be careful though, acute bronchitis can turn into pneumonia if leave it to get worse and you don't take care of yourself.

Have your doctor test your phlegm/sputum (don't know what you guys call if over there) for bacteria/viruses and get the appropriate anti-biotics or anti-virals and tell them to stop being pricks or you'll sue for neglect if you have to get a second opinion from a doctor not covered in your insurance plan That'll get their panties in a bunch!

Paracetamol will only reduce the fever and temporarily alleviate discomfort. If acetaminophen is not working for you, try other pain retrievers like ibuprofen or naproxen. Otherwise, try upping your dosage to something like 500 mg every 8 hours. From your pictures I've seen, you didn't look that heavy so you wouldn't want to take more than 1000 mg a day.

Comment

• Thanks for the support.
          My other friend also suggested acute bronchitis, which I researched and it seems to match. The third docter I saw said it was just my asthma and my new inhaler should prevent it, LOL IT MAKES IT WORSE.

Anyway, the paracetamol I've been taking are two 500mg tablets every 4 hours, wow, thats over 100mg.
          I tried ibuprofen and it never seemed to work, otherwise it was disgusting.
          And I tried...Benylin's Chest Coughs ORIGINAL, Diphenhydramine and Levomenthol, but that made me puke it tasted like olive oil.
          I have no idea what to do, when I get back from Scotland im consulting another docter.

Comment

• And when do you leave our lovely rainy shores? If you're coughing up blood, somethings wrong, and if you're throwing up thats not great either! Definitely go to another doc.

Oh and dentist was sadistic because he looked like he was enjoying drilling my mouth a little too much. I had another dentist before him, to get a back tooth removed, but that was an emergency thing, he was alright, but he used the "just gonna take a look at it" line, whilst holding the pliers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              Thanks for the support.
              My other friend also suggested acute bronchitis, which I researched and it seems to match. The third docter I saw said it was just my asthma and my new inhaler should prevent it, LOL IT MAKES IT WORSE.

Anyway, the paracetamol I've been taking are two 500mg tablets every 4 hours, wow, thats over 100mg.
              I tried ibuprofen and it never seemed to work, otherwise it was disgusting.
              And I tried...Benylin's Chest Coughs ORIGINAL, Diphenhydramine and Levomenthol, but that made me puke it tasted like olive oil.
              I have no idea what to do, when I get back from Scotland im consulting another docter.
              I think your infected by the G - virus!... *Looks at Gradon nervously* o___o

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                ...tell them to stop being pricks or you'll sue for neglect if you have to get a second opinion from a doctor not covered in your insurance plan That'll get their panties in a bunch!
                Here's to the National Health Service. May it continue to flag and fail in times of our most desperate need.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Well, they epicly failed with me knee. It took four or so years before they finally diagnosed my injured knee, correctly, as a torn and dislocated ACL. Why was it so badly screwed up? You guessed it. Because I was walking on the fucker for four years.

Of course, they also diagnosed me with a mental illness...and won't tell me what. I already know I have. But apparently telling me will send me into a killing frenzy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Of course, they also diagnosed me with a mental illness...and won't tell me what. I already know I have. But apparently telling me will send me into a killing frenzy.
                    Patriot AI implant. Your activation word is banana's!

Comment

• ...so that's why I hate the devil fruit. Huh.

Well, the taste of the damned thing does send me into a homicidal rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        ...so that's why I hate the devil fruit. Huh.

Well, the taste of the damned thing does send me into a homicidal rage.
                        Last edited by Twist; 08-28-2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                          As long as you rule out tuberculosis, you should be in the clear.

From your symptoms, I can guess you have either one of two things. Either you have pertussis (known as whooping cough) or you have acute bronchitis. Be careful though, acute bronchitis can turn into pneumonia if leave it to get worse and you don't take care of yourself.

Have your doctor test your phlegm/sputum (don't know what you guys call if over there) for bacteria/viruses and get the appropriate anti-biotics or anti-virals and tell them to stop being pricks or you'll sue for neglect if you have to get a second opinion from a doctor not covered in your insurance plan That'll get their panties in a bunch!

Paracetamol will only reduce the fever and temporarily alleviate discomfort. If acetaminophen is not working for you, try other pain retrievers like ibuprofen or naproxen. Otherwise, try upping your dosage to something like 500 mg every 8 hours. From your pictures I've seen, you didn't look that heavy so you wouldn't want to take more than 1000 mg a day.
                          Damn! This is turning into

Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, scary dentist dude, sorry to hear he was sadistic Rewak.

And telling you the illness will send you into a killing rage, Darkmoon?
                            That's quite silly, no matter how you put it.

Right, on my matter:
                            We asked if there was a hospital nearby, and there was, so I went there to see what they thought.
                            It turns out I have a chest infection, and its not helping my asthma one bit, she also said that I'm choking because of thick mucus(?) (Whatever you guys call it), and that its thick because im not eating or drinking properly.

Right, so I got antibiotics, capsules, and I have to take three a day for five days.
                            Hopefully these'll take away the infection, and make my asthma calm again, I dont want anymore attacks.

And about coughing up blood, my Mum said its just because Im straining my stomach so much, the coughing is so tight and that its happened to her before, so all is good...

Originally posted by Twist
                            I think your infected by the G - virus!... *Looks at Gradon nervously* o___o
                            *Puts down half-eaten brain* What're you talking about? >_>
                            Last edited by Gradon; 08-28-2008, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Ah it's alright, he's not my dentist anymore :p

Hope the antibiotics clear up the infection!

Comment

• rewak, you should try visiting another dentist. Not all of them are psychos

The temporary filling has been pushed into the hole a bit. I'm not sure how that happened, but I hope it can last these next two weeks.

Oh yeah, my 360 RROD'ed , so I'm angry!11

Comment

Working...
                                X