No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't spill coffee on your sixaxis. Even just a few drops on the face. Because now mine isn't working. Fucking hell. I was gonna buy a DS3, now I just have to do it sooner

EDIT: With the help of youtube, I opened her up, and had a look around.
    There's like a sheet which detects contact I guess. I could spot a tiny bit of liquid under there. Mopped it up with a cotton ear bud, and now it's working
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-28-2008, 10:11 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• If i need to see a dentist i'll go to a different one Been fine though, for now! And how many 360's is that now? I'm on my third.

Comment

• The one that arrives will be my 5th 360. Number one went down because of disc read errors, and this one I'm sending back to them now is the one they sent me as a replacement. I had another kit that RROD'ed, but I got it replaced with a new HDMI one.

So 5 total..how sad. I haven't even owned these things since launch and I've already owned more of them than any other console previously. Unless you count the 40 psx's I owned when I was into repairing them
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-29-2008, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• You'd think that they would have found a way to fix it by now. Which is why I'm curious to learn more about these alleged "RROD-resistant" models that they're rolling out.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Theres a good post on it.

Comment

• And thus, the line between PC and console grows ever blurrier.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• They have been trying to make consoles into PCs for years. I don't think consoles can compete but they don't have too.

Comment

• Ya'll know what ya call a doctor that couldn't hack it in medical school?

.................................................. ............A dentist!!!

So Vouge you didn't try to stop the robbers? I think gamestop is okay. But last time I was in one, I felt like clocking the cashier. Little nerdy bastard kelp asking me for ID. Now I was only 20 when I joined the the original T.H.I.A. , but I'm almost 27 now. I sure as hell don't look under 18. The little nerd was pushing his luck with me. Went in to this whole speech about how these video games are too violent now and days, and I should be monitored.

Comment

• Just went to McDonalds and ordered a garden salad, and the stupid 18 year old serving me looked at me like I was a piece of shit. WTF did I do to deserve that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                      Just went to McDonalds and ordered a garden salad, and the stupid 18 year old serving me looked at me like I was a piece of shit. WTF did I do to deserve that?
                      Made him do his job, the lazy bastard. XD

Seriously though, I know where your coming from. I can't even sit the f**k down in McDonald's without some punk [sometimes, a literul Punk, with spikey hair, ect] staring at me.

Comment

• I have long hair, a beard and walk with a cane. People seem to think I'm going to savagely attack them and stare me. So I bought a shirt. 'I look this way to offend you.'

Ahhhhh.

Of course, Helegad, you did do one thing to deserve momckery and scorn. You ate in a McDonalds.

Comment

• Did you order anything strange or abnormal in McDonalds? Or was the guy just staring because he was a ass?

Comment

• If you go to fast food joints to eat healthily you deserve odd looks. I don't go to a fast food place to eat salad, i go there to eat something thats going to shorten my life span!

Comment

• The VGA converter I bought has a screwed up screen position. I can't alter it enough to get the full picture!

Comment

• The bitch behind the counter was actually a chick, and she was an ugly bastard. Fuckin' piercings all over the place. And I thought you had to take all your piercings out before you started work

At least I didn't order a Big Mac McValue Meal With A Big Frozen Coke And A Mountain Of Fuckin Fries. It was a garden salad and small coke. Nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X