I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BHXTyrant
    @Dot-First thing i wanted to apologize just coming here just to make this post.I would have signed up before but as you can imagine i had my reasons for not doing so but thats another story.So onto buisness.

Oh petey boy you just never can give up i see.Well i figured since this topic is a pissed topic so i would guess this sort of thing is allowed i figured i would once again humor myself as i reply to this and also clear up a few things since you wanted to bring this to the public and out of PM's as we were discussing it.

Firstly and most importantly I know of no Mike.I e-mailed the address you had on "your" site which i assumed was yours.Of course this was after i originally PMed you in which you never responded.If it's not your e-mail address then i guess thats really your problem for imputting the wrong info in your HTML code.Check out the HTML for yourself.

Now don't you just feel like a total dumbass?Now as for me telling this "Mike" character you stole his layout i'd really just love to know how i did that considering i don't know this person.I e-mailed the address you had on YOUR site asking you to remove a link that had no buisness being there plain and simple.

As for how i found your site you posted the link on a forum which i found on google after someone mentioned to me that you had a link there which was not supposed to be public. Here is how i found your site.

Also in reguards to watching you i see you neglected to mention that you "accidently" somehow got a skin that i personally made on your old site and that the reason your accounts were deleted at reH was due to you trying to sneak in using other people's identity name and avatars (yes i speak to the forum admin) so once again your fault.You just don't seem to learn from your mistakes and always try to pass the blame to someone else.

Now to end this Pete you can go back to spamming my account if you want your choice so fuck off and goodbye.

Admins you can delete this account if you want just wanted to get that said and done.

Stop.

It's grammar time.

Comment

Its cool BHX, I know how frustrating Peter can be XD I'll leave your account open incase you want to join. BTW the pissed topic isnt really regulated.

Comment

Alright thanks Dot,and as for pete's comment well to be honest pete i don't really see the point of checking my grammar and wasting even more of my time simply to reply to you.Your simply not that important.

On another note hey Dot why can't i use a custom avatar?I notice others have them but whn i attmpt to add one via a link it says uploads are disabled.
        Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-10-2006, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Is that why you're still bantering on about me on White Umbrella? Sending me random messages telling me you're gonna block proxies? Because I spammed your email account in 2004?

Wow, 2004. Remind me when to give a shit about that. There has been a great margin of time and effort gone by since then. I'm trying to bury the hatchet regarding this, this, this, whatever it is.

But people keep doing things to "try" and screw me over, time and time again. But as you can tell, it doesn't bother me anymore. The Saunders child is not phased.

Lastly, I now have proof that you post when I post.
          Last edited by Grace Saunders; 09-10-2006, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Actually those "random messages" as you call them were replies to your messages.I never PMed you anywhere until you began e-mailing me and Pming me.

As for the proxies thing it was more of a warning to you,as we all know by now you use proxies now if i wouldn't have told you and suddenly you couldn't get to WU then what would you have done?I don't even need an answer because i know you would assume you were banned and begin doing exactly what your doing now moaning and bitching and doing the same thing you always get banned for again taking problems to other forums instead of keeping it to the board with the problem or PM.

I am trying to give you a chance but you keep turning around and doing the same shit over again,you had a layout i made myself on your forums which you removed which solved the problem even though it shouldn't have been there in the first place.
            You had a link to WU on your site under affiliates even though i told you long before that the link was private and only given to very few people yet you added it anyway.

Then you accuse me and PM me demanding an answer saying i told "mike" you took his content/layout or whatever when i dont know nor give a fuck who mike is and only e-mailed the link that was on,and i cant stress this enough YOUR site.

If it wasnt for these actions we wouldn't even be having this convo right now.Now if you want to blame someone i suggest you blame yourself for having the wrong e-mail on your site.

And i post when you post?WTF are you talking about?
            Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-10-2006, 12:53 PM.

Comment

The affiliates list is only there to make the index look wider. I don't know why you even run a forum if you don't want people to find out about it. Every other site I've came across has their own affiliates, but I am not affiliated with any of those websites I added to the column. Infact, 1/2 of the sites I mentioned hate my guts.

And about Mike, yes I did catch your drift and I'm sorry for accusing you of reporting me. My bad. However, you can't really blame me for jumping to conclusions. After all, I do have many enemies online, for various stupid reasons that I will not go into depth about. But I'm sure you know what I'm refering to.

Anyway, I'm personally offended that I (a fellow Resident Evil fan) have been a small fraction of a handful of the WORST Resident Evil sites I've ever came across on the big bad Internet. Perhaps if they had never HARASSED and BANNED me in the first place, then I would never have signed up 4512 different names to HARASS them and/or POST about the things I enjoy WITHOUT drawing attention to myself, for what has now been over 3 years.

Infact, I cry about it on other forums and nobody gives a damn. Because it's just online and nothing should have that much of an impact on your life. But I rarely go out anywhere, so I'm in the house a lot. I feel kind of hen pecked about it as well.

Comment

Yes i got your point about the index but you could have easily used another link or simply a plain text placeholder.As for why having a site and not wanting to give the link it's pretty simple.The site and forums are not complete.The site is not officially open technically the only ones who are supposed to be there are the staff who work on the site and few select people who were invited or found it.Other then that it's private until launch.

On the mike thing i appreciate the apology as i said it's not that important to me.But a word of advice is to stop doing those things because that is what causes the problems.False accusations without proof solve nothing.Take it for what it's worth.

But as for you jumping to conclusions by now you should know that if i wanted to cause trouble for you i surely wouldn't do something as tiny and meaningless as telling some dead RE site owner that you took a layout thats nothing more then 3 tables *wtf* i'm sure when you think about it you know exactly what i mean but i wont go into more detail cause that will only start more crap again.

As i have said many many times in the past i really don't care what happens at other forums as long as it doesnt involve me or a site i work on i could care less.As you said yourself this is the internet there is no reason to care.
                Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-10-2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

You cannot ban proxies, monkey nuts.

Even if you could, you would be banning all the AOL users as well, since they use proxies by default. Hardly worth doing such a thing for little old me.

*CENSORED BY REQUEST*

Calm down, it was a joke.

But back to the point: I am done ranting about online forums and people I will never meet. They can be remembered as assholes for as long as their websites exist. I actually plan on designing my own site, which will totally outrank anything they can come up with.

And yes, you may laugh about it now. But you do know I am getting sneakier.

And smarter.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-11-2006, 05:58 AM.

Comment

The mod i have doesnt ban all proxies,It's about 80% effective and it wasnt only for you it's also for spam bots and all those crap that auto register and post on your forum as we have been seeing here at THIA.

Mightly long grapevine we have there eh?Yep thats true as for the comment i know you said it was a joke but please remove that line as it personally offends me.I know you guys dont get along as well but as you can imagine if i have to choose sides im sure you know which side im on.So best to simply remove it and eliminate the problem.

As for the site hopefully you do,website design is a good thing and way to pass the time,keep up with it and you never know.

@Dot50-Since Pete isn't here anymore if you see this first would you mind editing the above post to remove that comment?
                    Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-10-2006, 02:04 PM.

Comment

You found that offensive? Dude, you need teh sex.

Comment

The Best Things in Life

1. Falling in love.

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.

3. A hot shower.

4. No lines at the Super Wal-Mart.

5. A special glance.

6. Getting mail.

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.

8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.

9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.

10. Hot towels out of the dryer.

11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.

12. Chocolate milkshake.

13. A long distance phone call.

14. A bubble bath.

15. Giggling.

16. A good conversation.

17. The beach.

18. Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.

19. Laughing at yourself.

20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.

21. Running through sprinklers.

22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.

24. Laughing at an inside joke.

25. Friends.

26. Falling in love for the first time.

27. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.

28. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.

29. Your first kiss.

30. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.

31. Playing with a new puppy.

32. Late night talks with your roommate that keep you from sleeping.

33. Having someone play with your hair.

34. Sweet dreams.

35. Hot chocolate.

36. Road trips with friends.

37. Swinging on swings.

38. Watching a good movie cuddled up on a couch with someone you love.

39. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking eggnog.

40. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.

41. Going to a really good concert.

42. Getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see that one person.

43. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.

44. Winning a really competitive game.

45. Making chocolate chip cookies!

46. Having your friends send you homemade cookies!

47. Spending time with close friends!

48. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.

49. Holding hands with someone you care about.

50. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.

51. Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time.

52. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.

53. Hugging the person you love.

54. Watching the expression someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.

55. Watching the sunrise.

56. Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day.

57. Having friends you know you can cry on or talk to about your deepest problems

Comment

To put it quite simply even though it was a joke i dont appreciate nor find it funny for someone to talk about my girl that way.I'm sure you would say the same or perhaps not but hey thats me.

Comment

But I thought you lived in America and she was in Holland?

Anyway, I see you're still at me about that "hacking" incident that occured in November of 2004? What's with this 2004 stuff?

The ONLY reason I "deleted" threads on those bullshit boards was because she deleted my bullshit boards which were, to be honest, evidently worthless in any case, but that's not the point.

The thing is, I trusted her. We used to be friends. We spoke to each other on MSN. Perhaps we were not the bestest of bestest buddies, but we were buddies nevertheless. Back then Lucky was picking my brains and it was a bad coincidence that Lucky also happened to know Ada from Capcom Central.

Lucky + Peetur + Ada Spek + Forums = Trouble!!!111

See the pattern?

I keep seeing a trend with this whole 'Cyberbullying' thing.

Comment

I wont go into that because quite simply this isnt the time nor place for such a discussion and it's not anyones buisness.

I am not bringing up any 2004 stuff i said nothing about any hacking.i simply asked you to remove that line.As you just said once again all that equals trouble so even more the reason to remove that line before it causes trouble.

Also just for a note i wont get into i can say for 100% fact that Ada never deleted your boards.You may not believe that but it's the truth so take it for what it's worth once again.

In any case just edit that post to avoid any further troubles.

Comment

Ada never responds to my private messages, and at least that way I am being ignored. Ignorance is a weapon. Use it well.

As a matter of fact, she is the ONLY person I know of that decides not to reply back. Therefore there's no argument. Fight over. Everybody happy.

Well, the reason I brought up 2004 was because that's when most of the problems started up in the Resident Evil community and by a comment you made about spamming your account, I assumed that you still held a grudge.

And just for the record, you never KNEW it was me spamming your mail until I openly admitted to doing so. I decided to confess back then that I was the one behind the spam, ONLY because I wanted to show you I had changed. Even though my efforts were in vain.

I very rarely speak to Lucky these days and since she is such a power force, I usually get banned before anything becomes of it. So I quit following her around ages ago. She kept repeating her same old accusations and crap, even though I apologised and attempted to move on. She can't get over me though, because I still see my name being used in her posts.

As a matter of fact, check out the Resevil.com Forums. 90% of her posts include my name, or a reference to something I am linked with. Talk about letting things go. Ha.

To end this: I will go back to talking about other things since I have really wasted both my time and your time by dragging this on longer than it has to. I really do not care about other Resident Evil sites or forums. Call me contradictive, but it's true. They can ban me for life (and that is sad if that is their only way of getting their thrills).

Comment

Working...
                                X