No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the whole point, was that a family of refugees get moved into a ludicrously expensive house, and get paid 100k Plus in benifits.
    its borderline fraud as a British family wouldn't be given that kind of preferential treatment.

*Yes im aware this is an obvious bump to keep this on the top page, someone has to keep the hatred alive baby*
    Last edited by The Dude; 10-26-2008, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Sembreak ends in a week.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• You know what I haven't had in a while? Big League Chew.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          I think the whole point, was that a family of refugees get moved into a ludicrously expensive house, and get paid 100k Plus in benifits.
          its borderline fraud as a British family wouldn't be given that kind of preferential treatment.

*Yes im aware this is an obvious bump to keep this on the top page, someone has to keep the hatred alive baby*
          Like I say, Britain is such a shit place to live. Makes me sick how we're treated differently.

Comment

• I'm sick of the AUD as well, and those asshole refugees can fuck off back to where they came from. I'll have their PS3 when they go, too. I need one. They don't.

Comment

• Well, I'm not entering or agreeing with your refugee hate mail but yeah, I'm still angry about our Aussie $!!!
              We've gone from 98us cents to now under 60us cents in less than 2 months! It's just unreal. It's nearly lost 50% of its value!

I've been waiting to order some things from Playasia and to buy some stuff of ebay. I was hoping it might crawl back up to 70us cents but it looks like it's heading down towards 50us cents.

SUCKS SO MUCH!!!

I got a speeding fine the other day. I thought, "oh well, it's only Australian $. They aint worth anything now anyway."

Comment

• And, why were you speeding?

Comment

• When I moved to Japan $1 AUD got me 105 yen. Now it gets me 62ish.
                  But that's great, because I earn yen. Yesterday I wired about 400,000yen home, which 12 months ago would have got me $4,000. And I would have been pleased. Yesterday, I got $7,300.

My parents are staying with me ATM, and when they booked their trip, the exchange rate was alot more kind. So I'm saying to them 'Spend spend spend! Spend my money! Wire me through the AUD when you get home', because I want the most @ this rate while I can get it .

So why am I posting in the 'I'm angry' thread? Because my old man drives me fucking insane!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm mad @ Prop 8...

Comment

• Some bastard snuck in my house and stole my Dad's fish from our pond.That's $540 gone.
                      ________
                      Suzuki DL1000 VStrom
                      Last edited by Blacktail; 01-19-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• You mean IN your house? or like a back yard pond or something?

Comment

• Wow, that's awesome that you have a backyard pond!

Comment

• MySpace, people who use MySpace, it's such a crappy site, the ads are always making my browser crash or stall for minutes.

Comment

• People updating their facebook in a busy cafe during rush hour if the cafe doubles as a restaurant. Especially when there's a lineup. Once I saw these 2 chicks sitting next to me, both with their laptops, their meal was done when I sat, and I got done eating before they even left. Both chicks were updating their facebook... OMG important!!!

Comment

• We were selling Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters at an amazing price. I was about to put it on hold so I could buy it later, when a guy game and that's the one game he decided to buy. He was browsing, in my head I was saying, "Just don't buy Ratchet... No! Put it down and walk away, I don't want your business..."
                                But no, he made the purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X