I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    we dont have any freedom of speech at all.

Exactly!
    Once a girl was writing something in her chair,and I was in the other side of the classroom
    The teacher said that I was "covering" her and that I was an "accomplice"!!
    (If u don't understand,I'll try to say in other words lol)
    Then the teacher said that it's all the same, first u cover someone,other day u're killing someone

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
      Yes, because I'm sure your teacher would yell at you for doing your work.
      No, for real. My SOSE teacher is a fuckhead. He picks on everyone for the slightest reason.

For example: I heard from about 5 people that he gave everyone in the Year 8/9 SOSE class a detention because pretty much no one had their assignment done. Rather than take two seconds to say 'you have till tomorrow to hand it in', he spent all 50 minutes of the lesson writing up 26 detention slips. Now that is a WHAT THE FUCK thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
        Yes, because I'm sure your teacher would yell at you for doing your work.
        It's happened to me a few times, all because of some other S-head bitching about something and I wind up with the blame.

Comment

• Ok, I'm a little annoyed. My ex girlfriend thinks she can come between me and my current girlfriend who I deeply care for and thinks she can brake us up. Shes been insulting my girlfriend through away messages on AIM cause shes too much of a wuss to say it to our faces and every time my girlfriend and I go out, shes somehow always at the place we go. We went to my school's football game on friday together, and my ex hates the football games, but of course, she was there that friday, taunting us by constantly walking by us and talking to people a few seats from us. Now tonight, my girlfriend and I are gonna be going to a friend's birthday party, and my ex and this girl (whos birthday it is) hate each other with a passion, yet my ex posted a bulletin on myspace saying how shes gonna show up at the party.

Shes starting to really irritate me and I'm almost at the point where I just wanna IM her and go "Hey, why don't you fuck off?". The relationship I had with her was just awful, and she used me and cheated on me, along with played with my emotions. My current girlfriend knows all of this and hates her with a burning passion as well and every time her and I are around my ex, its usually not good. My girlfriend and I have been ignoring her which she seems to not like at all, since she flipped out when we wouldn't even look at her at the game. So we're just not saying a word to her and hoping she'd just eventually go away, but oh man, its so tempting to just flip out on her.

Comment

• Got a horrible flu. Was bedridden on Saturday and felt like complete shit today. =(
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Must be going around, was down and out between Thursday till now, migraines whenever I moved my head or got up from bed, felt like my insides were turning out and blocked up with gas, and couldn't use the bathroom at all, then the floodgates opened on friday and saturday, feel fine today.
              Must have been a stomach bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                ...then the floodgates opened on friday and saturday, feel fine today.
                That's the most disgusting euphemism I've heard in a long while.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  Must be going around, was down and out between Thursday till now, migraines whenever I moved my head or got up from bed, felt like my insides were turning out and blocked up with gas, and couldn't use the bathroom at all, then the floodgates opened on friday and saturday, feel fine today.
                  Must have been a stomach bug.
                  Either I'm getting the same stomach bug, or reading that made me laugh so hard I shit my pants. I can't be too sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    That's the most disgusting euphemism I've heard in a long while.
                    Thanks!

Comment

• I hope not, CR29 Otherwise that's the most disgusting thing I'VE heard all week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                        Ok, I'm a little annoyed. My ex girlfriend thinks she can come between me and my current girlfriend who I deeply care for and thinks she can brake us up. Shes been insulting my girlfriend through away messages on AIM cause shes too much of a wuss to say it to our faces and every time my girlfriend and I go out, shes somehow always at the place we go. We went to my school's football game on friday together, and my ex hates the football games, but of course, she was there that friday, taunting us by constantly walking by us and talking to people a few seats from us. Now tonight, my girlfriend and I are gonna be going to a friend's birthday party, and my ex and this girl (whos birthday it is) hate each other with a passion, yet my ex posted a bulletin on myspace saying how shes gonna show up at the party.

Shes starting to really irritate me and I'm almost at the point where I just wanna IM her and go "Hey, why don't you fuck off?". The relationship I had with her was just awful, and she used me and cheated on me, along with played with my emotions. My current girlfriend knows all of this and hates her with a burning passion as well and every time her and I are around my ex, its usually not good. My girlfriend and I have been ignoring her which she seems to not like at all, since she flipped out when we wouldn't even look at her at the game. So we're just not saying a word to her and hoping she'd just eventually go away, but oh man, its so tempting to just flip out on her.
                        I think your doing the right thing, Spera. Perhaps try thinking of more places where she wouldn't show up and keep ignoring her.

Either that, or prank her so bad she won't dare go near you again. Harsh, very harsh, but some big-headed bitches just don't get it, and need to be dealt with.

Sometimes, a man just has to put his foot down. [no, not on her head]

Comment

• Feeling under the weather myself.....

Comment

• The mature thing would be sticking to your guns and doing what you're doing now as its not worth the effort of dealing with someone like her.

The immature thing *although for some people it might actually be more theraputic would be getting even* or hurting her back for what she's done to you.

Just depends what kind of a person you are I suppose.

When my ex cheated on me a few months back and ruined my life *I was going through a really bad time with ill health at the time and she dumped me even further down that road when she broke things off with me then immediately hooked up with someone else*, I tried being the mature one, and moving on, getting into another relationship which was great, until my ex came back on my birthday and through one email and an AIM conversation not only messed with my life again, but managed to completely sabotage the new relationship that I was in without so much as an apology, when I chose my current girlfriend, she immediately hooked up with the guy she was seeing, then procceded to make my life a living hell with constant putdowns and whatnot.

I still tried to take the moral highroad, and repair the relationship I had with my current girlfriend who was hurt by the ordeal, but because I was stupid enough to let my ex get involved in my life again, I had conflicted feelings which led to more problems between me and my girlfriend leading to her breaking it off leaving things in limbo.

Lessons of the day is, sometimes I suppose its best you just leave psycho's be and not get involved, I suppose though if you had a chance to crush her and make sure she stays gone forever, you could take the chance as recently I chose not to, but honestly wish in a vindictive way I had chose to crush my ex's current relationship so that she'd feel the same suffering and hurt I had to go through.

Its sad but after being a complete sucker trying to be nice to the fairer sex all my life and treating every girlfriend with respect and decency, only for most my relationships to fall through by being taken advantage of and/or screwed over, it all makes me feel angry enough to think that its probably justified that some people deserve to suffer for treating others badly.

Again, it all depends on what kind of person you are.

Comment

• ^ I wasn't talking about absolutly crushing her, just incase thats what your assuming T.D.

I agree with you for the most part though. I've always had a short fuse when dealing with things. And when a girl/guy starts messing with me in a relationship after I've tried about twice already to calm things down, I just don't show mercy on people that think they can walk all over me. Granted, I'm nothing special, but I still don't like it.

But yeah, the most mature thing, like you say is ignore them.

Spera: Best of luck to ya buddy.

Comment

• I just fucking broke my new fucking headset because I got so sick and fucking tired of the thing never fucking working properly. It's in little pieces at the bottom of my bin after I ripped and tore it apart, snapping each piece of plastic with fucking anger. That's thirty fucking dollars down the fucking toilet. If only it would have worked properly, I wouldn't have had to rip the piece of shit apart. Of course, with my shitty luck it will probably have something to do with the computer settings and nothing to do with the headset itself. But whats done is fucking done and now i dont have any thing to record with except my shitty built in microphone in the screen of my fucking laptop that records more noise than voice

Last edited by Helegad; 11-22-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X