No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care to explain why you're so angry about Push Up Helegad? Otherwise I count this as Spam. Which makes me angry.

Comment

• No, I was making suggestions for The Dude... read his post.

Comment

• Fair enough, I missed the second part. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          No, I was making suggestions for The Dude... read his post.
          I do those daily anyway, was referring to actual gym equipment.

Comment

• Announcement:
            The X Factor is a FIX FACTOR!!!
            Those pricks let Diana through, and she sounds like a dying cat.

And a talented woman like Ruth gets kicked out?
            Seriously, our public has a shitty sense in music or either the
            programmes a bloody fix.

Three of my friends love her, and she sounds terrible, she puts a yodelling in her voice which makes her sound throw up worthy.
            Okay, kudos for her singing live, but she killed U2, Coldplay and Britneey.
            Our country seems to suck when it comes to music.

Comment

• Our country used to be good for music, until we cheapened it with reality television. In fact, our country used to be good for a lot of things, but not anymore. The place is finished. We must evacuate to Canada.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Sanjaya incident in American Idol dude.
                People WANT the worst singer to win as it fucks with Cowell's business.
                Only difference is in the US the votes are definitely rigged, in the UK after the ITV poll rigging scandals earlier in the year, they can't cheat as much anymore now.

Comment

• Shiny Toy Guns FTW!!!

Comment

• I saw the most disgusting thing today.
                    In the middle of a populated street, downtown, in a big city... I watched as a neo nazi chased a black person down the street, yelling racial slurs as he did so. After a while, he gave up, and walked back with the ugliest grin on his face. It made me sick... How can a person hate an entire race? What kind of a goddamn sicko do you have to be?
                    As long as there is one racist person left on earth, racism will never be abolished. Hatred spawns hatred. I bet you anything, at least tonight, that black person won't want to have anything to do with another white person. And frankly, if it was me, something like that would lave me at least a little bit jaded.

Comment

• ^ It's people like that neo nazi or whatever you want to call him that make me feel somewhat ashamed of being in the white race. Sorry you saw what you did, Bio.
                      Last edited by Twist; 11-30-2008, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• I woulda bashed him. Seriously.

Comment

• I spent like all last night getting rid of an msn virus, im pissed off at myself for falling for it.
                          Oh well, at least next week i'm upgrading and reformatting.

Comment

• I'm more amused than angry at my post count being reset

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                              Actually while you're fixing things, I seem to have the same problem that whenever I try and post a quick reply, it takes ages to reload the page, and once it does it says I tried posting too many replies *although by the time the page has reloaded my original reply has been posted*.

Is this a browser problem or a site one?
                              I'm not sure, it could be that you just accessed the site at a bad time.

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              I'm more amused than angry at my post count being reset
                              Its a last ditch effort before you earn a ban. You've been too harsh on new members, spamming, and this is all I can think of to do to get your attention. You are seriously one shit post away from a ban, so stop. You'll get your posts back if you be on your best behavior. This was the straw that broke the camels back.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-03-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Its a last ditch effort before you earn a ban. You've been too harsh on new members, spamming, and this is all I can think of to do to get your attention. You are seriously one shit post away from a ban, so stop. You'll get your posts back if you be on your best behavior.
                                Hmmm maybe I should take a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X