No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've given you such preferential treatment, but now I'm getting people complaining about you disrespecting them, or other people complaining about your spam. Just calm down, stop spam posting to get your rank up. Rank means nothing here, seriously. Its just a nice little thing that ups with your posts. If people keep spamming, then I'll just remove it entirely.

Comment

• I am so failing Chemistry.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• I'm angry at... *scratches head*

hmmmmmmmm

The magical curse word?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          If people keep spamming, then I'll just remove it entirely.
          no don't, i love the ranking system here, it's fun, better than any other ive seen.

im angry cause gamefaqs banned me without a reason, stupid gamefaqs.

*stabs a gamefaqs moderator*

Comment

• ^ I agree. The ranking system is pretty neat. It always leaves me curious as to what the next monster or whatever is, hahaha.

Comment

• ^ yeah, although i don't like how NEMESIS is 35 but the damned Verdugo is 40.

NEMESIS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verdugo.

Comment

• I always loose count of my post rank.

Comment

• I'm so maaaad!

So in biology today, we had this project to work on that would be due tomorrow, the day of our quiz. Our teacher then tells us that he's feeling nice so he knocks it back until Monday (the project). ...Only because he assigned an essay due tomorrow, though!

Granted, it's a mere three paragraphs, but still. He always pulls this shit on us and it annoys me to no end! D:

Comment

• Jesus. Fallout 3 is friggin buggy. If Bethesda made 1.5, we would probably see it being sold on retail right now even though it's not 100% finished.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-05-2008, 12:53 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• I'm pissed because...

Well...

So basically, last Saturday my dad got me my christmas present early. It's an Asus G50VT (not the ones they sell at American Best Buys, it's a much nicer one... Although the ones they have at Best Buy have better covers ). It's a sweet looking laptop and it had some really good specs and a couple of people said they think I got a relatively good deal for it (I dunno, I should ask for more opinions on that... I *still* think my old laptop was overpriced and I got it from the same place).
                      Of course, I open it, admire it, turn it on... Before windows starts, there's a nice animation with this exploding logo and it even makes a "boom" sound effect... I download/install stuff everyone has (e.g. firefox or itunes), nothing I think would cause problems...

Turn it off for a bit, study, turn it back on. Makes the same "boom" sound that comes with the animation logo. Only this time the monitor's not turned on. I'm confused, so I turned it off again, then turn it on, it's back to normal. So I ignore it...

Next day, same thing happens. This time I had to turn it on and off multiple times before it starts working. Then after a while I put the computer to hibernate only have it do the same thing when I wake it. So I had to hold the power button for 10 seconds (tell-tale sign that something's wrong).

I thought it was a monitor problem at first. But then I realize that if I leave the computer on with it's blank screen the windows theme never goes on. Which means the OS isn't starting up. So I assume it's a bios problem and updated the bios... And it still doesn't work.

So last night I brought it to the Chinese shop my dad got it from before closing. Told the guy about the problem. I forgot the laptop charger, but the guy says it shouldn't be a problem because he has a universal one.
                      I go out to dinner with my family, then he calls and says that he actually *does* need the charger because apparently the 'universal one' doesn't work for my laptop. Which means that I had to bring it there this morning (well I got my dad to, since he was on his way to work).

Apparently he *still* hasn't figured out what's wrong with it. I'm going back to university tomorrow. And I'll have to be stuck with my current laptop until it's fixed, which I don't know when that is. Then I'm paranoid that if something is *really* wrong with the laptop I'd have to get it replaced. It's probably covered by the warranty, but still I'd have to go through the trouble of reinstalling/configering everything to my liking again... D:

Oh yeah, and exams are starting and my first exam's on Saturday. But that's not really something I'm worried or pissed off about.

(although on reflection I probably shouldn't be around a gaming-quality laptop during exam time, should I?)

Update: Hurrah! Defective Motherboard! And somehow it takes a week to get that checked and replaced.
                      The guy behind the counter was being a bit of an asshole too.
                      Last edited by JcFFx; 12-07-2008, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• BHStar, oh no, please don't say that. I'm getting Fallout 3 next week in a special edition. How bad is it? What are the major bugs?

Comment

• Well, if you want a full list, then go here:

For add-on specific bugs, please see the following pages: Operation: Anchorage bugs The Pitt bugs Broken Steel bugs Point Lookout bugs Mothership Zeta bugs For non-player character-specific bugs, please see the respective non-player character article page. For bugs that apply to non-player characters in general or to followers, please see the non-player character bugs section below. For quest-specific bugs, please see the respective quest article page. For location-specific bugs, please see the

Game's crashed on me a few times for no reason at all, but if you quick save often then it shouldn't be a problem. Also, alt-tab makes the game crash so it's frustrating when you want to exit the game for a bit to look at a complete world map or a FAQ.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• I actually alt-tabbed out of the game a few times, and it still works perfect! And it's pretty much one of the few games that actually works nicely after alt-tabbing back in

However, the game is boring and depressing. I know that's a bit harsh, but as soon as my chainsaw blade broke - the only weapon that was keeping at least some definition of fun in the game - I didn't feel like playing it any more. Maybe I'll get a bit further tomorrow.

While I was at EB Games, the staff member told me twice he loved me when I asked to pick up the game He also was nicely forcing me to buy a trilogy of 1, 2, and Tactics. So I did. Fallout 1 is equally boring. Turn-based combat? Epic fail

It's unfortunate, because I was really looking forward to Fallout 3. Oh well, I haven't finished it yet, and there still might be some improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              I actually alt-tabbed out of the game a few times, and it still works perfect! And it's pretty much one of the few games that actually works nicely after alt-tabbing back in

However, the game is boring and depressing. I know that's a bit harsh, but as soon as my chainsaw blade broke - the only weapon that was keeping at least some definition of fun in the game - I didn't feel like playing it any more. Maybe I'll get a bit further tomorrow.

While I was at EB Games, the staff member told me twice he loved me when I asked to pick up the game He also was nicely forcing me to buy a trilogy of 1, 2, and Tactics. So I did. Fallout 1 is equally boring. Turn-based combat? Epic fail

It's unfortunate, because I was really looking forward to Fallout 3. Oh well, I haven't finished it yet, and there still might be some improvement.
                              Fallout 1 & 2 are often said to be some the greatest role playing game ever, alongside the likes of Baldur's Gate 2 and Planescape Torment. The focus of the Fallout games was never on combat, it was on the Role Playing part of RPG. You can play and finish both without fighting once, using the mighty power of dialog and intelligence. The possibilities of playstyles were endless, and each time you played the game it felt different here or there (hence why people play it to this very day). Also, apart from the exceptional gameplay, you had a great artstyle, soundtrack, and voice acting (not to mention the PIMP introduction speeches, narrated by Ron Perlman) to boot. It's Role Playing Game at it's finnest, really. I'd recommend you to play the first 2 a bit before jumping to conclusions. As for Fallout 3, that's just some Fallout skin over some Oblivion skeleton, you can thank the "new generation of gamers" for that.

Comment

• What? An RPG/FPS is a great combination! I love the concept, I just find it a big boring.

I've never been a fan of many games without the necessary GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO to keep me on my feet. The Sims, while seemingly very placid on the top was very active underneath, because you had to constantly monitor what the idiots you had made were doing at every second otherwise they'd be at risk of burning themselves to death with a shitty microwave.

That, my friend, is a REAL RPG.

Comment

Working...
                                X