X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINAL!!!!

*Rips hair out*

Comment

• My best friend, I like him, but I can't tell him...I'm too friggin' nervous.
      Oh, and I had the shittiest day of the year today. Splendid.

Comment

• Some religious dude and his 10,000 year old wife came to my door trying to spread God's word. I was gonna tell them that "I don't believe in all that God bullshit" but that might have been a bit rude. Instead I told them that I'm an athiest. They pissed off quickly enough.

My dog was barking at them, which is good

Comment

• I stayed up to 2.30 am last night to download a 6.2GB client and the fucken thing has vanished from my pc.

Comment

• That's why you press Save instead of Open
            Last edited by Helegad; 12-21-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• I'm sick of all these eBay sellers replying to me in capital letters with short and almost illegible messages. I sent a fairly thorough explanation to a seller that I couldn't pay for an item until Friday, and I got a message back just now.

FRIDAY. OK.

WTF is this shit? For all I know, the seller is being sarcastic and doesn't like me much! Fuckin idiots, I tell ya. And to think that I'm giving them my hard earned cash.

Comment

• No need to get wound up about it though. I once ordered a GameBoy Advance game, DK Country 2, and it took months to actually get it. It got lost in the post and the seller had to track the Sales Order of the item and he got mardy because I gave him bad feedback, lulz. Shit can happen around Christmas time. eBay isn't always perfect but I love it nonetheless.

Comment

• eBay is the only way to get my loved Shiny Toy Guns stuff from Australia

I only managed to get an import of their third album from JB Hi-Fi in Australia. That's it.

Comment

• haah... Finally a thread to relax...
                    I'm frigging pissed off because of people, who confuse me with a woman! It's probably the only thing in my life, that makes me go krazy! It would be better if they just were laughing at me... *I'd just kick them in the face or something...* But nooo! They seriosly think that I'm a frigging girl! I mean, the only thing that can be confusing is my long hair, but that's it! aargh!

Comment

• I've had that problem a few times. And I'm six foot three tall and around three hundred pounds. And I have a beard. It's just like...what the hell? Dude, this isn't a little facial fuzz, this is something a dwarf would be proud to wear.

Comment

• My sister always used to be called boy when she was younger... she was always too embarrassed to say anything.

Comment

• When I lad long hair used to get whistled at by men on constuction sites, used to piss me off to no end as I had a beard at the time also.

ANyway, back to ranting.

Next door are up to their usual tricks again, they weren't in yesterday so it was peaceful, but we've seen 20 black guys go in there, all part of the same yardie group the prick next door is part of, and the musics been jacked up to full blaze, while I could easily whack on my own music and engulf theirs, Nan's here and she's 78, so it wouldn't be nice for her to have to deal with that, whats more i've got a really bad case of the flu and anythings giving me a throbbing headache at the moment.
                          Its christmas, you'd figure people would be nice for once in their lives and keep things to a low, but apparantly not, we'd complain to the council, but not to pull the race card, all the council in this area is black/caribbean and they deliberately ignore these kind of reports, or if they have to send people around, they'll laugh the noise off although it can be heard LOUD in every room
                          of the house and say theres jack we can do about it.

EDIT: Yeah I know we had words with them yesterday, but they deliberately do it to piss us off as we're the only neighbours who can hear it as our walls are connected.
                          They even went so far as to cancel selling their house to white people because they knew it'd infuriate us *being the only white/mixed race family on the road*, which was confirmed when we overheard the mother of that house shouting it while drunk on the phone.
                          As much as i'd love to go round there with a club and beat them all to death, the irony is while i'd be doing the world a service, i'd get done for it, meh.
                          Last edited by The Dude; 12-25-2008, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                            When I lad long hair used to get whistled at by men on constuction sites, used to piss me off to no end as I had a beard at the time also.
                            LOL!!!!!!

on topic now, i got into another christmas brawl with my pops

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                              LOL!!!!!!

on topic now, i got into another christmas brawl with my pops
                              Reach me when you next get online.

Comment

• My sister is horribly annoying and stuck up.

It makes me angries.

Comment

Working...
                                X