No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother and cousin both messed up my PS3 on Christmas Eve and set it to High Definition, and i don't have a HDMI cable or a HD TV.

now all it does is display a blank screen, oh what will i do?

and i couldn't play Dead Space and COD5 on Christmas day
    Last edited by missvalentine; 12-26-2008, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Buy a HDMI cable or take it back to the shop, I guess..
      Do you have any friends with a HDTV? I thought Dead Space was poor anyway so not much lost there. :re:
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-26-2008, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        my brother and cousin both messed up my PS3 on Christmas Eve and set it to High Definition, and i don't have a HDMI cable or a HD TV.

now all it does is display a blank screen, oh what will i do?

and i couldn't play Dead Space and COD5 on Christmas day

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          XD thank you the dude, it works again now, YAY.

Comment

• Well, 2 DAYS AFTER MY 360'S GUARANTEE RAN OUT, the picture has packed in. Not RROD, so they won't fix it. Playing Last Remnant, and all of a sudden the picture went fluorescent pink. Went back to the Dashboard, it was fluorescent green. Checked the HDMI cable was plugged in, took it out and tried it with the AV cables, no picture. No picture at all. Kicked the 360, put it on again and now the dashboard is fluorescent pink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
              Well, 2 DAYS AFTER MY 360'S GUARANTEE RAN OUT, the picture has packed in. Not RROD, so they won't fix it. Playing Last Remnant, and all of a sudden the picture went fluorescent pink. Went back to the Dashboard, it was fluorescent green. Checked the HDMI cable was plugged in, took it out and tried it with the AV cables, no picture. No picture at all. Kicked the 360, put it on again and now the dashboard is fluorescent pink.
              alexia it never helps kicking it XD it just makes it worse hmmm then what can you do about it ??

Comment

• then what can you do about it ??
                Perhaps throw it on the main road. There's nothing I can do except buy a new one, it's not giving out any picture on the HDMI or AV cables.

It's so annoying, I was really enjoying Last Remnant as well, but it's impossible to play it in shades of bright green/pink, if any picture at all.
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-28-2008, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Sell it on e-bay for spares and repairs and put the money towards buying a new one, or Microsoft will repair them...for about £70. I got hold of a second hand box with all the cables and a pair of controllers for £110, then sold the leads and a controller as well as the dead X-box. I didn't hit a profit but I didn't spend £70 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                    Perhaps throw it on the main road. There's nothing I can do except buy a new one, it's not giving out any picture on the HDMI or AV cables.

It's so annoying, I was really enjoying Last Remnant as well, but it's impossible to play it in shades of bright green/pink, if any picture at all.
                    hmmm cant you get a cheap one then now ? maby ?

Comment

• That sucks Alexia. Ice's did the same thing, with the video crapping out as well.

Comment

• You can induce the RROD(check Youtube) and tell them to repair it. It'll be replaced for free.

Comment

• This is why console's suck all the way to hell.

PC's wtfpwn console's my friend's.

Comment

• ^ What he said.

Comment

• Just had wisdom teeth removed.

The lower half of my mouth is numbed and it feels really weird.

Then I nearly choked on water... which can't be good for the stitches...

I'm definitely not looking forward to having the numbing wear off

EDIT: Yeah... It feels like my mouth is really dry when it's not and it's really annoying... D:
                              I wanna drink water, but after my last attempt, I think I should wait another hour or so...
                              Last edited by JcFFx; 12-30-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Shitty...im getting some really awkward wisdom teeth come in the back of my mouth, so im really not looking forward to having to go to the dentist with those choppers to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X