No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awkward are they? All the time or just right now? I had the same problem a few months ago. It became infected so I took antibiotics, the dentist wanted to take it out (on the NHS) but I was moving country at the time so I had to cancel the appointment. Now they're fine and don't hurt at all. If they do play up again I can just take them out for like £10 or something, much better than shitty UK!

Comment

• Feels like they've jutted out at really awkward angles. one feels like its coming out to the side, the other just feels sharp and annoying.

Comment

• I have to work today. On my birthday. MY BIRTHDAY SHOULD BE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY. Oh, and...

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        This is why console's suck all the way to hell.

PC's wtfpwn console's my friend's.
        Generalizations FTL.

EDIT - Oh, Dot, did you ever find that French asshole and show 'em how we do it in America!?!
        Last edited by Malice; 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• ^ I hope you don't seriously think console's are upto the level of PC's...

Comment

• im angry at missV's family for ruining our alone time
            im mad at capcom for screwing things over
            im mad at microsoft for the failbox 360
            Oh look,mine RROD'd this morning..go figure,im giving up on the 360 now that dead rising is coming to Wii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
              im mad at capcom for screwing things over
              im mad at microsoft for the failbox 360
              Oh look,mine RROD'd this morning..go figure,im giving up on the 360 now that dead rising is coming to Wii

*Vicously smacks palms with Adam1029*

I'm mad because I dropped my fucking hotdog and ketchup went all over the floor.

I'm mad because my gypsy neighbors are constantly banging on their bedroom wall, and it echo's straight through into my room.

I'm pissed because PayPal are asking me to change thing's about my Ebay account so I can continue buying. F**kers.

I'm annoyed because some thing's I've ordered from Ebay are taking forever to get here. [as usual]

I'm angry because there's never anything worth watching on T.V.

And the list goes on and on and fucking on. *headache*

Comment

• jesus christ dude
                O.o
                gypsy's for neighbors,thats gotta be the worst of them all

Comment

• It is. Stupid mother is nothing but a baby-making machine with her fat, alcoholic, slab of **** boyfriend [who is actually in his 40's I think] and she has a two young vandals/idiots [one who's 8, the other, 4!] and three older boys. Two of em are in secondry school and the other, elementary.

There's the short, cocky, "I could kick all your asses" kid who is the oldest. I was once friends with this motherfucker until I found out he stole from me, and according to him, used me. [I don't know how he did or could have, but thats what this fool say's]

Then theres the water-in-the-brain "smartass" kid who is nothing but a trouble maker. [he threw a stone at the power cable on the side of the house and now it's hanging off and it's too high to reach. This cable goes to my fucking sky digital box, and my stupid dad won't but a ladder because it's a "waste of money".

He has occasionally tried to put my bedroom window through aswell.

Then there's the dyslexic ginger kid who think's anybody that likes heavy music is a satanist and should be beaten to death.

Their mother keeps trying for a girl I think, so that means more assholes are on the way to deal with.

One of these days I'll probably molotov all of their window's in. Disgusting S.O.B.'s give other gypsy's a bad name.

I'm going to go cool off I think. [by going downstairs. Their still hitting the bedroom wall]
                  Last edited by Twist; 12-31-2008, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• I invited my two best friends to stay the night because I had shit all to do on this stupid New Years day.

My bestest mate was going to some girls party from his old primary school, he said he mum forced him to since she was going to a nearby pub with their mother or something.

My other best friend said he had nothing to do, so he'd ask his mum, well his mum is making him goto a party of some person he doesn't even know, that's really depressing, and when I said he could sleep over, she said no, because she'd think we'd goto town or out and about or something.

Really depressing new years, just like two years ago.
                    Alone in the fucking house til 5am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      It is. Stupid mother is nothing but a baby-making machine with her fat, alcoholic, slab of **** boyfriend [who is actually in his 40's I think] and she has a two young vandals/idiots [one who's 8, the other, 4!] and three older boys. Two of em are in secondry school and the other, elementary.

There's the short, cocky, "I could kick all your asses" kid who is the oldest. I was once friends with this motherfucker until I found out he stole from me, and according to him, used me. [I don't know how he did or could have, but thats what this fool say's]

Then theres the water-in-the-brain "smartass" kid who is nothing but a trouble maker. [he threw a stone at the power cable on the side of the house and now it's hanging off and it's too high to reach. This cable goes to my fucking sky digital box, and my stupid dad won't but a ladder because it's a "waste of money".

Then there's the dyslexic ginger kid who think's anybody that likes heavy music is a satanist and should be beaten to death.

Their mother keeps trying for a girl I think, so that means more assholes are on the way to deal with.

One of these days I'll probably molotov all of their window's in. Disgusting S.O.B.'s give other gypsy's a bad name.

I'm going to go cool off I think. [by going downstairs. Their still hitting the bedroom wall]
                      your life officaly SUCKS ROYALY!
                      as for the ginger kid,i know someone like that..*looks at my father angrily*

Comment

It is. Stupid mother is nothing but a baby-making machine with her fat, alcoholic, slab of **** boyfriend [who is actually in his 40's I think] and she has a two young vandals/idiots [one who's 8, the other, 4!] and three older boys. Two of em are in secondry school and the other, elementary.

Sounds like a shitty situation, but you need to man up and go over there and start some shit. It's amazing how fast these "bad ass kids" will settle down when they know the next door neighbor is ready to slap a bitch.

Comment

^ I hope you don't seriously think console's are upto the level of PC's...
                          In terms of what? Graphics? multi-media? If so, no. Fun? Amount of good games? Absolutely. They both have their pros and cons, but I try to refrain from making stupid sweeping statements about how one "sucks all the way to hell", or "wtfpwns" the other.

Comment

• Dont worry Sean

Unfortunately I'm in my house with my parents and they are fighting

U're lucky!

Comment

• I got bored, very bored, so I went to watch some Naruto.
                              Then I went to watch X-Cross, Japanese film with my favourite Japanese singer in; Ami Suzuki. <3
                              Brilliant film, story similar to FF2 a bit, simularities there and then but not all of it, amazing film.
                              So in that case, im unbored now, my brother should be coming home soon.

Comment

• IM ANGRY AT LIFE IN GENERAL!!!!!!
                                im ALLWAYS alone on new years EVERY GODDAMNED YEAR!!

Comment

Working...
                                X