No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd take boiling weather over frost and snow any day of the week, its nice, but not when you're having to train in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      The weather is sooooo hot over in Australia. I'd switch with the UK any time.
      You can take my place. I'm sick of waking up and having to defrost the windows of my car every morning. Not fun.

Comment

• "A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Naruto Just Wants To Be Loved. The audio content identified in your video is ...To Be Loved by Papa Roach. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue."

Oh, yes, my great AMV I put work in gets put down because of some bullshit copyright, why the fuck can't they see it as a TRIBUTE!
        I even gave full credit for the song and everything for them, well fuck those 5 hours I worked on that fucking video.

Comment

• that happened to me once for an AMV, i didn't even have a backup on it since it was on my old computer. maybe you can upload it on photobucket and show it off elsewhere?

Comment

• im angry at familys
            they allways try to pull you away from fun things..or force you away from them..

Comment

• Do you mean you're angry at your family or you're angry at the concept of family in general?
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• I DAMN angry cause I got a flu,I got a headache and I cant hear anything from my right ear

YAY

Comment

• I have a POWERFUL stomach virus that's cleaning out my stomach every 10-15 minutes. It's very frustrating. I can't do anything...I can't go out because I'll be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes, I can't play an online video game because half the time my dude will just be standing in some corner by himself and I'll get melee'd 8 times while I'm on the toilet.

It's a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad stomach virus.
                  Last edited by Vector; 01-07-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• I was like that about a month too dude

Go to a doctor and take some medicine
                    U should be fine

Comment

• im angry because my family went to a party without me
                      i like party's...

Comment

• I've come to the conclusion 99% of players on SSF2Turbo HD remix are pubescent virgins with nothing better to do then analyse character frame data.

Took me 4 losses to random numpty's spamming the same combo's and unblockables screaming "HAHA NOOOOOOB" before I chalked up my first win with Cammy *got 3 since*.
                        It angers me how Frame Data has ruined competitive play as its no longer down to instinctive moves and whatnot, its down to analysing math and what moves you'll get away with ingame against their characters moves, frankly its borderline sad.

Comment

• So like pretty much like every MMO ever made, then.

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• im angry at my dad cause he's a pshycotic moron and now i have 3 inch cut on my arm because of him *is depressed*
                              Last edited by missvalentine; 01-09-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• ^ Sorry to hear that, Missvalentine. Why'd he cut you?

Comment

Working...
                                X