I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im angry at familys
    they allways try to pull you away from fun things..or force you away from them..

Comment

• Do you mean you're angry at your family or you're angry at the concept of family in general?
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• I DAMN angry cause I got a flu,I got a headache and I cant hear anything from my right ear

YAY

Comment

• I have a POWERFUL stomach virus that's cleaning out my stomach every 10-15 minutes. It's very frustrating. I can't do anything...I can't go out because I'll be running to the bathroom every 10 minutes, I can't play an online video game because half the time my dude will just be standing in some corner by himself and I'll get melee'd 8 times while I'm on the toilet.

It's a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad stomach virus.
          Last edited by Vector; 01-07-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• I was like that about a month too dude

Go to a doctor and take some medicine
            U should be fine

Comment

• im angry because my family went to a party without me
              i like party's...

Comment

• I've come to the conclusion 99% of players on SSF2Turbo HD remix are pubescent virgins with nothing better to do then analyse character frame data.

Took me 4 losses to random numpty's spamming the same combo's and unblockables screaming "HAHA NOOOOOOB" before I chalked up my first win with Cammy *got 3 since*.
                It angers me how Frame Data has ruined competitive play as its no longer down to instinctive moves and whatnot, its down to analysing math and what moves you'll get away with ingame against their characters moves, frankly its borderline sad.

Comment

• So like pretty much like every MMO ever made, then.

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• im angry at my dad cause he's a pshycotic moron and now i have 3 inch cut on my arm because of him *is depressed*
                      Last edited by missvalentine; 01-09-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• ^ Sorry to hear that, Missvalentine. Why'd he cut you?

Comment

• well, i don't really wanna talk about it, i just wanted to get it out and vent, but all ill say is he pushed me and lots of other stuff to...

Comment

• Read up on Lag switches and the lengths people will go to, in order to cheat at online games.
                            Realised it earlier today when I played one of the top 20 guys in SSF2Turbo HD remix, everytime it seemed like I was gaining the upper hand the connection would slow to a standstill while his Sagat would pretty much dodge and molest my Cammy with tiger shots and kicks then as soon as the net stabilies BOOM i'd lose a shitload of health.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              well, i don't really wanna talk about it, i just wanted to get it out and vent, but all ill say is he pushed me and lots of other stuff to...
                              Gosh, I hope you're okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                Gosh, I hope you're okay.
                                im alright now, im at my moms house, with a few cuts and bruises that's all, and... mental scarring

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                                Read up on Lag switches and the lengths people will go to, in order to cheat at online games.
                                Realised it earlier today when I played one of the top 20 guys in SSF2Turbo HD remix, everytime it seemed like I was gaining the upper hand the connection would slow to a standstill while his Sagat would pretty much dodge and molest my Cammy with tiger shots and kicks then as soon as the net stabilies BOOM i'd lose a shitload of health.
                                WOW!!!

why even play games if your gonna cheat that much?

there is no point to it at all.
                                Last edited by missvalentine; 01-09-2009, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X