• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im really mad cause Im on vacations,and I'm alone at home
    I dont have nothing to do and anyone to talk T______________T

I need school

Comment

• be very lucky you're alone... i'm not getting any alone time :/ i turned my phone off, and someone decided to keep their balls warm on the couch, so i doubt i'm ever getting some time to myself

Comment

• I have a flat with 3 floors to myself,but I have nothing to do T__T

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
          be very lucky you're alone... i'm not getting any alone time :/ i turned my phone off, and someone decided to keep their balls warm on the couch, so i doubt i'm ever getting some time to myself
          sorry, i know what it's like to not have alone time either, i need my alone time, and i get really pissed of if i don't get any,

Comment

• I'm not mad
            I'm scared cause I'm alone at my house,but I'm listening to someone walking on the second floor <________________<
            Last edited by Guest; 01-09-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• your alone but you hear people walking upstairs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                "A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Naruto Just Wants To Be Loved. The audio content identified in your video is ...To Be Loved by Papa Roach. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue."

Oh, yes, my great AMV I put work in gets put down because of some bullshit copyright, why the fuck can't they see it as a TRIBUTE!
                I even gave full credit for the song and everything for them, well fuck those 5 hours I worked on that fucking video.
                That happened with one of my videos, but instead YouTube decided to put ads onto the player when the video gets played. Hmmm. The song was Giorgio Moroder - Chase (from Midnight Express )

Comment

• I took it down and put it back up, but the same thing happened, this time they took the music out completely.
                  But I made it for my best friend, so meh.
                  On the topic of my best friend, hes upsetting me.

He said he'd come to town with me today, I waited, waited, he never came...
                  He's changed recently, not being himself, its upsetting me, he doesn't seem to care about me anymore as much as he did.
                  I mean,

I make him things, he shrugs them off, I ask him to come to mine to play games sometimes, he shrugs it off, he sometimes doesnt talk to me or ignores me completely.
                  He said the test we're getting is worrying him, but I dont know...
                  He promised he'd play Naruto Ultimate Ninja blah blah with me after the test, but, he left me today.

If he gives me a good reason I can forgive him, otherwise he's really upset me, these Saturdays mean everything to me, because its the only time I can really talk to him without it being in school.
                  I like him...

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                    your alone but you hear people walking upstairs?
                    Yes,exactly

But I'm not alone in my house anymore
                    This shits only happen when we are alone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                      Yes,exactly

But I'm not alone in my house anymore
                      This shits only happen when we are alone
                      Yeah,strange isint it?
                      Im home alone alot so i know what you mean.

Comment

• This things sucks,cause even if I'm not alone,I'm the only person here who hear these stuffs,so everyone just go and say "oh,c'mon,something made a sound and you thought your heard somethin"
                        Last edited by Guest; 01-11-2009, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Yeah
                          I dont understand how people CANT hear something like that..

Comment

• I told this to my sister,and she just said "oh,this wont happen today,forget it"

I was like "WTF?!?!?"
                            XD
                            Cause it was really strange

Comment

• I'm angry because I STILL need to replace my copy of Umbrella Archives that my dad spilt tea on, which caused all the pages to stick together, and ruined it. When I bought mine over a year ago, it cost me £30. Now, these things are going for £60-70, and they're not going to chip in.

Comment

• Oh, that sucks. That's why you don't leave your precious RE collectibles around the house, ready for mishap to happen to them.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X