I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
    This things sucks,cause even if I'm not alone,I'm the only person here who hear these stuffs,so everyone just go and say "oh,c'mon,something made a sound and you thought your heard somethin"
    i'm from south america too, i heard a lot of things like this would happen down in the small town parts, but our ghosts were mostly women or old dutch settlers.

maybe your place is haunted? or it's the floor boards

Comment

• I live in a flat in the center on the city LOL
      But those footsteps that I heard were from high heels

LOOOL
      Where r u from?

Comment

• Guyana, it's up north for Brazil

i live in america now though

Comment

• I'm back at school...

I miss my family and home already, etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
            I live in a flat in the center on the city LOL
            But those footsteps that I heard were from high heels

LOOOL
            Where r u from?
            Why not set up some video surveillance on the floor above you, which you can monitor from your computer (ie, a wireless webcam) or set up a voice recorder where you hear the sounds to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove?

Comment

• Well,I could do that
              But dont you think I would spend a lot of money to try to see what made that noise just once?
              I only heard that once, and If I really wanted to see what it was, I would run upstairs that night, cause the noise was kinda long
              BTW, I'm not trying to prove anything

Comment

• I meant that you were trying to say "yeah, there IS supernatural shit in my house".

But okay

Comment

• or maybe "there WAS supernatural shit in my house"

Comment

• I thought you heard that crazy shit every day?

Comment

• Nope, maybe my English said that, not me xD

I mean that in my life I usually hear strange things, not only in my house

Comment

• Paranoia. Most probably. It happens to me all the time when I'm alone, your mind hears things that you think are real.

Comment

• Hmmmm.....well....I heard it 3 times....so its probably not paranoia

However, this is old now xD
                          Probably will never happen again lol

Comment

• Reminds me of when I was home alone one night over the summer. My bro had a hockey game and my parents went while I stayed home. I was up here in the loft (we own a condo) and out of nowhere, my dad's 42" plasma screen flips on. I look over the edge of the loft down into the living room and sure enough, a second later it's on channel 6. Freaked the hell out of me.

Comment

• i am so pissed of right now,

stupid little proboards suck so much damnit,

i go to a small little board, and i was like the 3rd person to join there other than the admin who started it, and his friend who is a mod there, but both are rarely on there ever.

i made the board what it is and got heaps of people to join up there, and i suggest a lot of ideas and rules for the site which the mod of the site always took my advice whenever he logged on which was rarely.

then i suggested we needed a new mod because some people got careless with the rules i had suggested to be made there and just spammed and flamed, and i said that we needed a new mod there that regularly visited the site.

so he decided to take my advice again, but instead of making me mod (logical decision, since i suggested all the rules and act more like a mod there than him anyway, all he does is mess with peoples account names whenever he logs in), he made his stupid friend a mod, and now they both on all the time acting holier than thou towards me and everyone and do nothing but encourage spamming, and, now the mods are flaming people, there ruining the site, and now there acting like they have so much power and shit like that, but if it weren't for me making the board what it is for them, they would be on a crappy little site with 2 people,

and that is the thanks i get for making there site succesful and getting as many people to join as i can

Comment

• Sounds like it might be an idea to make your own and subtly suggest to a few folk that if they want a calm and quiet site they can go to your place as well. Never suggest folk leave an old place, as loyalty might hold them there. Simply offer a superior product.

Comment

Working...
                                X