No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need one class...just one to get my associates...and that one class just so happens to be the bane of my existance: algebra. And basically I dont need anything for this semester and that last semester was also overkill. Sadly though...I'd rather take 100 hours than have to take a single math class.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      I need one class...just one to get my associates...and that one class just so happens to be the bane of my existance: algebra. And basically I dont need anything for this semester and that last semester was also overkill. Sadly though...I'd rather take 100 hours than have to take a single math class.
      But algebra is fun!

...please don't hurt me.

Comment

• I would like to argue that algebra IS infact fun aswell,When your brain has been knocked unconcious and your running on instincts.

Im angry for the same reason missV is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          But algebra is fun!

...please don't hurt me.
          You only really need algebra when you want to become a teacher...
          ...Which demeans the point of algebra altogether, oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            But algebra is fun!

...please don't hurt me.

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            You only really need algebra when you want to become a teacher...
            ...Which demeans the point of algebra altogether, oh well.
            I'm a journalism/english major...and so far I have never needed anything higher than basic algebra. I totally wish I could swap the math with one of the science courses. Oh well...I'm getting what I'm paying for.

Which brings me to a class I'll probably drop tomorrow in favor of a math. It was called Literature and Place...but really its a class about Chinese culture and such. I was the only person in the class on Monday...and the instructor was different from the one last semester. He went back to China, and she just arrived two weeks ago. It was very awkward being the only person in the room. I'm going to feel bad about dropping, but I'd rather not waste another semester.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Had to pretty much go to a full semester of a Film and Literature class on my own during fresher year at uni, that was pretty awkward, then again the class was at 6pm and most students in my classes would have either come in drunk had they bothered to show up for the class anyway.

Comment

• i like small class. feels nicer to me. but i feel your pain.. i hate math too! i thought about leaving it last but i ended up taking it during a quick session, i work better under pressure and i'd rather a couple months of math rather than a full semester

Comment

• I want to become a teacher. Do I have to get algebra? I hate that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    I'm a journalism/english major...and so far I have never needed anything higher than basic algebra. I totally wish I could swap the math with one of the science courses. Oh well...I'm getting what I'm paying for.
                    Hey, I'm tryin' to be a journalism major too! And I can't stand math as well. If I ever have to take another math class, I just might drop out of school and get a job doing manual labor. I had to take two math classes last year, and I passed them by the skin of my teeth.

And I'm just talking about math, here. Don't even get me started on algebra.
                    Last edited by Vector; 01-13-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Sounds like it might be an idea to make your own and subtly suggest to a few folk that if they want a calm and quiet site they can go to your place as well. Never suggest folk leave an old place, as loyalty might hold them there. Simply offer a superior product.
                      i might make my own site, but ilike it here to, i already asked a few friends to come here from there, like Adam if you've noticed him around.

*sighs* i voiced my opinion and the idiot admin banned me, and then banned Adam for defending me.

funny thing is now his site is dead and no one goes there anymore,

Comment

• Well, hey, a superior product has been found. *Shrugs* As offended by the staff as some folk are on occasion we don't do stuff randomly and for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Well, hey, a superior product has been found. *Shrugs* As offended by the staff as some folk are on occasion we don't do stuff randomly and for no reason.
                          i made my own little site, Adam and I are admins there,

oh and i think you mods here are great, best mods ive ever seen, i don't see why some people complain about you guys so much, your just doing your jobs and quite well i might add.

the little site is now kicking me while im down, they see im banned, and now im getting flamed by almost everyone i hear cause i can't defend myself, some people are just ungrateful

Comment

• Yea, the mods here are awesome. Most of the other forums I visit either have mods that are either too lax or too strict ("Oh hey, there's a topic about the exact same thing sitting on page 224424242323231 of this forum, now go use the search button and necropost in that thread just because we're forum nazis and we want everything to be in order"). The latter being just incredibly sad.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Getting my tooth pulled urgghh. Gotta be awake during the procedure as well, so this is gonna be fun. Off!

Comment

• Wind chill of -15 degrees right now...and I have two classes. Joy.

Comment

Working...
                                X