No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck, getting your teeth pulled sucks. I remember when I had to have that done and it just feels like they're yanking at your face, plus your mouth being horrible and numb. How come you're getting it pulled?

Comment

• When I was 10 I had my tooth pulled but it wasn't that horrible, of course the anesthesia doens't worked so well so I felt my tooth getting pulled. Then my mouth was numb for about 8 hours...I don't really remember.
      Last edited by aris13; 01-16-2009, 11:10 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Long story, basically I'm allergic to the material they used in a root canal I had done. Its out now. Didn't feel a thing and it was super easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Long story, basically I'm allergic to the material they used in a root canal I had done.
          You should sue.

Sure, it's not technically their fault, but I'm sure you could easily find an ambulance chaser who'd be more than happy to make a case. >.>

Comment

• I'm angry because the European Collector's Edition of RE5 is crap, like a lot of the European things from Capcom >.> (like no competition). I wanna ask Shawn if he can send me a US Collector's edition with a PAL disk.

Comment

• Flight delay!

Gotta be up @ 5am for the replacement > <.
              sigpic

Comment

• Lol, get some good sleep then

Comment

• hello my friends !

im ANGRY about a guy from the united states ... says ebay that he is from the states !

he loves my ass i think or maybe he thinks that a owend his mom or somethink like that !

let me tell you some details ....

in November 08 i began to sell my collection on ebay ...... but there is a guy he dont want that i sell it .... *g* and he began to bid on the items .... but he want pay for the stuff !

ok in the beginning i thought ...ok a freak ...but now its scary me ...he have so much criminal energy in his mind that he open 4 new ebay fakeaccounts for ONE auction !

link to my auctionbids ...scroll a little down ! klick
                  it takes me some seconds to banned him from my auctions ! ...but it go on my nervs ....

this guy is so dumb .....and i think he is very smallbrained ! .....

so when you maybe read this.... YOU ARE A LITTLE KID !

here is the list of the fakeaccounts :

201biohazard

201joker

201moneyman

devilhead1111

freakbiohazard201

evilskull201

residentzombie201

maplestory1201

this guy is not realy inteligent i think because he use everytime this 201 shit hehehehhe

bye

greetings

3.22.biohazardrebirth
                  Last edited by 3.22.biorebirth; 01-18-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Today I and 2 other friends caught the train to the beach, but there were issues, delays and the train had to terminate at another station. So the beach has to be delayed until Wednesday.

Comment

• Waking up in the early mornings, knowing you're going to get wet on the way to work, is so not cool!

Comment

• I'm angry at being so bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          I'm angry at being so bored.
                          100% agreed
                          im VERRY bored right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                            100% agreed
                            im VERRY bored right now.
                            Same, vacations are being really boring

Comment

• Im angry because i've been waiting 6 months to hear of a confirmation for an interview with the Police *won't say what city in the UK* after my application passed phase one, and was supposed to get confirmation on the 16th this month, however Instead I got a letter apologising for the wait, claiming changes in admin and the mass amounts of applications this year forced them to delay the deadline of notification till the 30th, possibly leading into February.

So besides waiting around for a call, an email or a letter, im pretty much bored.

Comment

• I'm angry because my boss is an unreliable, unorganized and pretty much shady individual. On top of that, he's had me on call saturday,sunday and of course...today. Sure Mr. throw you're whole weekend in the shitter, why the fuck not?!
                                Last edited by REmaster; 01-19-2009, 09:14 AM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X