No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im angry i got to go back to school tommarow and i have to work tommarow as well

Comment

• As much as these holidays are boring, I don't wanna go back to school. Year 11 and 12 are made out to be "scary" by so many people.

Comment

• Dot50Call may be he is Bulgarian live in france dam bulgarians a so big deepshet brick of people fucking deceivers. Seriously this is a fuckin shit situation. Well you never can be sure about the person you do business. Btw im from bulgaria

Comment

• I'm angry cause I just bought the books I'll need this year, and they are fucking big
          They have around 600~800 pages

Comment

• Originally posted by VENOM View Post
            Dot50Call may be he is Bulgarian live in france dam bulgarians a so big deepshet brick of people fucking deceivers. Seriously this is a fuckin shit situation. Well you never can be sure about the person you do business. Btw im from bulgaria
            Wow, you just replied to an old post.

Three years old, I think. Could be four.

Comment

• He's new here, probably didn't know there were more pages in this thread
              Last edited by Guest; 01-20-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• That's okay. Just letting him know

Comment

• Yeah I m new and just now see the pages

Comment

• FUCK...I'm still angry. This boss that I mentioned a few days ago is still screwing me over. He never returns any of my phone calls and now he says that he didn't call me all day yesterday because he didn't expect Martin Luther King day and the presidential in-augeration to be back to back. What in the shit does that have to do with him not returning someone's phone call?! Does his hand become paralyzed on Martin Luther King day? Even if he's extremely busy, he could at least take two minutes of his time, to call his employee and let him now so that I don't waste my whole day waiting for a call. I've heard so many excuses from this guy, I'm just waiting for him to call me one day and say, " uhh, see...my dog...hit a car." What an asshole.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 01-22-2009, 01:05 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Fire him

Comment

• I'll just have to pull a wesker and overthrow him, taking over the buisness. "Poor performance indeed"
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• 5 phone calls on my mobile phone from British Gas, normally this would be funny but not when a) I need my line free for possible calls from jobs and b) I don't own or rent a house, or pay for a gas bill yet they keep calling despite me telling them not to.

Comment

• Next time go tell them to shove a gherkin where it fits.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                              5 phone calls on my mobile phone from British Gas, normally this would be funny but not when a) I need my line free for possible calls from jobs and b) I don't own or rent a house, or pay for a gas bill yet they keep calling despite me telling them not to.
                              Replace "British Gas" for "American Express" and "mobile phone" for "home phone" and you can say the same things is happening to me for like, 2 days. They want me to get a credit card, but one things is for sure: after this, I'll never want an American Express card. I mean, if they act like this with potential costumers, I wonder how they will act when I really need them.
                              Fortunatelly, the government just passed a law that forbids this kind of telemarketing behavior, so they're going to have to respond to this in no time
                              Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 01-23-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                                Replace "British Gas" for "American Express" and "mobile phone" for "home phone" and you can say the same things is happening to me for like, 2 days. They want me to get a credit card, but one things is for sure: after this, I'll never want an American Express card. I mean, if they act like this with potential costumers, I wonder how they will act when I really need them.
                                Fortunatelly, the government just passed a law that forbids this kind of telemarketing behavior, so they're going to have to respond to this in no time
                                Holy crap, American Express has been calling me lately, too! Like once a week for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I never answer it, but they leave me a voicemail saying I need to call them up with my account number ready...but the thing is...I don't have an American Express card. What the hell do they want from me? Besides my money...

Comment

Working...
                                X