Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ow, my arm seems to be bleeding.

Comment

• I needed to finish off a job application tonight, but on the night I needed to send it off, Microsoft Word decided to tell me it needs a product key to work now. The trial won't download quick enough, all my installation disks won't work and I can't download a PDF format of the application.

Comment

• I got 5 letters from my electricity company yesterday, each containing a separate bill.
        'Apparently' they have been undercharging me (although I havn't even received a bill for about a year. They are supposed to come every quarter).
        'Apparently' I now owe them $1237.38!!!

I'm seeking some legal advice asking are they actually allowed to do this. It seems they are entitled to back-bill customers for a period of 12 months. I might just have to pay up.

The company is AGL. Stay away Australians! Stay far away!
        I tried calling to ask WTF is going on but the customer support is just an Indian call center and the 'curry muncher' on the other end of the line was most unhelpful.
        My parents have only recently cleared up a ridiculous bill which they got from the same company. It took months, dealing with an ombudsman...

Comment

• I'm angry cause I bought a bluetooth mic on internet, and I payed for the fastest delivery.
          Today I sent an email for the guy, and he said he didn't send me yet T___________T

Comment

• im so pissed cause everytime i want something on ebay it ends soon and i dont ever have the
            f#$%1ng money for it!

im about done looking at ebay when i dont have the money cause it just pisses me off

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
              I got 5 letters from my electricity company yesterday, each containing a separate bill.
              'Apparently' they have been undercharging me (although I havn't even received a bill for about a year. They are supposed to come every quarter).
              'Apparently' I now owe them $1237.38!!!

I'm seeking some legal advice asking are they actually allowed to do this. It seems they are entitled to back-bill customers for a period of 12 months. I might just have to pay up.

The company is AGL. Stay away Australians! Stay far away!
              I tried calling to ask WTF is going on but the customer support is just an Indian call center and the 'curry muncher' on the other end of the line was most unhelpful.
              My parents have only recently cleared up a ridiculous bill which they got from the same company. It took months, dealing with an ombudsman...
              the same thing happend to my mom and me around christmas time, it's a mistake, don't pay it.

my mom had a arguement with the lady at the counter of the company, cause she was being a total bitch to my mom, and the next day she received a bill saying she owed them $10.000, WTF!! she spent days talking to them over the phone about it and calling them and eventually they realised that they had made a mistake,and that they were actually over charging my mother and they had to pay my mom back.

stupid companys should be shut down for stuff like that.

Comment

• I'd say its not really an oversight but more of them testing their luck to see if people are mugs enough to actually pay the over evaluations.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  I'd say its not really an oversight but more of them testing their luck to see if people are mugs enough to actually pay the over evaluations.
                  your probably right there, i bet some companys would do that, they should be shut down for that, or fined.

Comment

• Ordered World of Warcraft from Amazon, it was supposed to be first class delivery coming yesterday, the orders been updated on their site that it was sent 2nd class delivery and won't be here till the 31st, however they had already charged me the extra for first class postage and have been debited that amount on my account.

Sent a complaint to Amazon about it, but I doubt to hear much back, they usually have piss poor customer service.

Comment

• Angry because we lost power due to an ice storm. Half the city is without power. Its freezing and there is a hole in my roof and a few tree limbs destroyed my car. Im making this post from my cell phone. Dont know when power will be back. And im missing the re updates. See you all soon.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Angry because every time we think we are near the end of a really big work, we always find a lot of things that we still have to do.... =/
                        That's a little frustrating, you never get the feeling that you're almost ending it =///

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          Angry because we lost power due to an ice storm. Half the city is without power. Its freezing and there is a hole in my roof and a few tree limbs destroyed my car. Im making this post from my cell phone. Dont know when power will be back. And im missing the re updates. See you all soon.
                          Holy shit, that sucks . I'm angry that this is happening to you!

Comment

• im angry cause my PS2 is stuffing up,

im trying to play MGS, i got to the end of disc 1, put disc 2 in and the stupid machine will not load disc 2 up, if i reset the machine it will load it up perfectly, the PS2 works fine, except it wont do the transition from disc 1 to disc 2, it's pissing me off, how the hell am i to finish MGS now?

does anyone ahve any solutions? or is the a way i transfere my saved data from my memory card to my PS3, cause i don't want to have to start right from the very begining again on my PS3, and the disc transition works fine on the PS3, i just checked.

what do i do?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Expecting 8-10 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow night. Buffalo fucking sucks.
                              Hey, I'll swap with you. I want to experience snow

EDIT: I am VERY VERY VERRRRRRRY annoyed at the moment. The first-released CD of my favourite band sold on eBay for 8 dollars more than my maximum bid ($80 US). If it wasn't for the current exchange rate, I would have put up a maximum bid of something rediculous like $150. FUCK.
                              Last edited by Helegad; 01-30-2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• I'm angry, because I've been screwed over every which way possible this week. First, there was an ice storm in kentucky so our power got cut out. That was on tuesday, and ever since my house has been 20 degrees. I've literally been sleeping in a coat and mittens. A few people burned their houses down by starting fires in their basements, and others have died from using generators without proper ventilation. It was ridiculous, I was moving my car and there was huge ass trees falling all around me, very cloverfield-ish. I'm visiting my sister in law who lives quite awhile away so she fortunatly has electricity and an internet connection. I turned on CNN and they we're talking about the disaster in Kentucky and Arkansas, so it looks like half a million people could be without heat/electricity for another weeks or so...Boo. Also, before all this crap happened, my chest was hurting pretty badly and my family made me go to the hospital.

Turns out, I have a heart murmur, but other than that nothing was really wrong with me. It seems my family forgot to tell me that my insurance had already ran out, because now, I have a 3,000 dollar bill just for going to the emergency room for 10 minutes and having some blood work done. Jeez, if I knew all this I would have just stayed home. Now I gotta pay three grand to those assholes, and another six grand worth of bills kicks in next month for my student loans. On top of that, I still can't get a hold of that shady ass boss of mine. Son of a bitch.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 01-30-2009, 12:36 PM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X