I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    Tatu? I only remember them as the group who pretended to be lesbians and all the girls at school spoke about them, but apparently they're both heterosexuals. I only liked their first song but after that, their squeaky voices made my ears hurt.
    ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID RUNNIN' THROUGH MY HEAD RUNNIN' THROUGH MY HEAD RUNNIN' THROUGH MY HEAD, ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID, THIS IS NOT EEENNNUUUUFFFFFFF!!

THIS! IS! NOOOOT EENNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

...lulz.

I must've seen the commercial for that album over 30 times. I was 10 or 11 years old at the time and was easily stimulated by sexy girls in school girl outfits...but that fucking song...oh, my...MOTHER OF GOD...never again.

Comment

• And here we go again with the lesbian thing.

No-one considers lyrics anymore, get the Russian song translation and tell me THATS not beautiful? Mix it with the video, and you get a true message.

Two girls who are shunned by community for being lesbians, they kiss infront of the homophobics as they are trapped, yet disgusted by this, you get the impression Yulia and Lena are trapped, but of irony, its the homophobics who won't accept homosexuals being trapped in ignorance.

The girls are not lesbians, but Yulia openly admitted to being bisexual while Lena never said her sexuality, the girls were in love, but they loved each other as best friends.

They said themselves they were playful teens that were experimenting, why I love them so much is because I can relate to them so much.
      I don't give a shit if the lesbian act was fake, they gave hope in other homosexual people and gained faith in them! Aswell as me.

Their song lyrics, yes, I can relate, and thats why I love them so much, they're more than a band to me, they're my passion, my idols.
      I don't give a shit if you guys say I'm overreacting.

Put it this way, CAPCOM have just shown you guys so much material from RE6, you get a definite release date of Summer 2010, but whats this?
      The beginning of 2010, CAPCOM said they are abandoning RE6, and the game you have been anticipating has been cancelled and your favourite series is gone forever.

Oh well, I cannot stress how upset I am right now, I've done it enough.

Comment

• You've just reminded of 1.5, with the way you talked about RE6.

Urge to kill rising.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
          You've just reminded of 1.5, with the way you talked about RE6.

Urge to kill rising.
          need a H&K 416? must..kill..capcom..

Comment

• I'm angry cause the new Warriors Orochi doesn't have a US release date yet
            Last edited by ValentineKnight; 03-21-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• CROM LAUGHS AT YOUR tATu!!! FROM HIS MOUNTAIN!!!

Im angry cause some douchebag keeps giving me negative rep on SF4.

Comment

• i was angry earlier because of this:
                people lack sense entirely sometimes.

Comment

• I'm not so much angry but rather dismayed by the Ndesu boss fight in RE5 on Professional, if only because it doesn't rely on any form of skill but rather reaction times.

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  Oh well, I cannot stress how upset I am right now, I've done it enough.
                  This is one of those things where four or five years from now when you're older and more wiser, you'll look back on and think to yourself, "What the fuck did I say that for?"
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-22-2009, 07:42 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    This is one of those things where four or five years from now when you're older and more wiser, you'll look back on and think to yourself, "What the fuck did I say that for?"
                    Somehow I don't think I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                      I STIL don't have my f***ing Resident evil 5!!!!! I hate having o wait like a month for a game!!!!!
                      I can sympathise

Comment

• i'm angry, well sad is more like it .. that the Survivor's Guide Network, has officially been completely removed off of the gamespy servers and that gawd awful Planet Resident Evil has been put in it's place for good

Comment

• I'm so mad! I got my 360 back from repairs two days ago.

...It broke yesterday. This is gonna be the third repair. At least after this, if it breaks then they replace it. -_-
                          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-22-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            Somehow I don't think I will.
                            This makes me angry and want to hit you with the flaming punch of manliness.
                            I think you'd evaporate under the strain of sheer masculinity.
                            Grow up, its just a band.

Comment

• And I've explained why I think so highly of them.
                              I don't care if I'm overreacting or acting childish.
                              I am still classified as a child, teenager; they are my passion, my idols, and they're going.
                              But whatever, why argue in an angry thread?

Comment

• Because arguments involve anger.

Comment

Working...
                                X