I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
    I'm so pissed off I got RROD!!! 1 month without xbox... thank god I got a Wii too and I can play RE while waiting. Thanks Microsoft!
    that sucks man, i remember wen i got RROD i was really getting into Assassins Creed

Comment

I'm so pissed off I got RROD!!! 1 month without xbox... thank god I got a Wii too and I can play RE while waiting. Thanks Microsoft!
      I feel for you. No one should ever have to endure the pain of being 360-less. I had that for a week when my graphics card on my 360 broke. It was intolerable. My beautiful, beautiful 360. *Strokes it*

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
        that sucks man, i remember wen i got RROD i was really getting into Assassins Creed
        WTF! I was playing Assassin's Creed... I sense a complot here.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        I feel for you. No one should ever have to endure the pain of being 360-less. I had that for a week when my graphics card on my 360 broke. It was intolerable. My beautiful, beautiful 360. *Strokes it*
        Ahhh we have a 360 supporter! Now I don't feel so lonely . I must give credit to Microsoft's Call Center they were very kind, saving me from ranting on the phone... But I'll have my baby just in time to play Ghostbusters and MVC2!! Yay

Feeling better about it

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• i'm angry that the people you keep close, end up tearing you apart.

Comment

Ahhh we have a 360 supporter! Now I don't feel so lonely!
            Another pro-360 member? Your name has been added to the list. We'll get you all eventually.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Another pro-360 member? Your name has been added to the list. We'll get you all eventually.
              oh we will John...we sure will......

Comment

Yes, I do love my 360 even if it RROD on me, but actually I'm a multiplatform supporter, I'm planning to buy a PS3 too to have all 3 consoles (but I can't afford a PS3 right now...) .

So I get the best of all.

And to make this on topic, I'm angry because I wanted to play Ghostbusters: The Videogame when it comes out and probably my Xbox will be on service or shipping when it comes out... also MvC2.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Not before I hunt down all them there Sony fans.

I'm a multi platformer as well but I regret buying my PS3. I mean, it's great to play Blu Rays on, but I don't think it'll really warrant the purchase until God of War 3 comes out. There aren't that many exclusives which interest me and all the other good multi-platform games, I already bought a long time ago on 360, so I mainly just stay on my 360 anyway, or on my Wii when I fancy some Resident Evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    I'm a multi platformer as well but I regret buying my PS3. I mean, it's great to play Blu Rays on, but I don't think it'll really warrant the purchase until God of War 3 comes out. There aren't that many exclusives which interest me and all the other good multi-platform games, I already bought a long time ago on 360, so I mainly just stay on my 360 anyway, or on my Wii when I fancy some Resident Evil.
                    I'm the opposite...I had my PS3 for almost two years when I got my 360. I get multiplats for PS3 and pretty much only exclusives for my 360. They're both good but I definitely enjoy my PS3 a lot more than my 360, for many reasons. I don't regret getting a 360, though, because now I can experience the best of both worlds.

Comment

• I have a PS3 and 360 too, but i liek to compare them to a aeroplane flight.

The 360 is like an economy class flight, it gets the job done but could be a lot better.
                      But the PS3 on the other hand is like a buisiness class flight, it has all the extras and bonus's and feels nice and comfy.

I jsut get 360 exclusives on the 360 and everyhting else i get on my PS3. And soon i shall buy me a Wii.

Comment

• im a 360 owner, and im always afraid my house will be raided by ps3 freaks (btw mr.spencer) and my 360 smashed and a brand new ps3 in its place. and i say go ahead

Comment

• I'm really pissed off cause my PC wasn't turning on, and I've find out that I've lost EVERYTHING.
                          Good-bye Disney's pics, my sister's graduation...........
                          >________>
                          Last edited by Guest; 05-18-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            I'm the opposite...I had my PS3 for almost two years when I got my 360. I get multiplats for PS3 and pretty much only exclusives for my 360. They're both good but I definitely enjoy my PS3 a lot more than my 360, for many reasons. I don't regret getting a 360, though, because now I can experience the best of both worlds.
                            I'm a sony whore and have been ever since Nintendo started to lose the consle war. Anyway I just play 360 exclusives at my friend's apart. or hope they come out for the PC.

I'm angry that after a long weekend off, I have to go into work in 8 hours.

Comment

• I would have bought a PS2 if it wasn't twice as expensive as a pre-owned Xbox (which I got for $49).

I love Xbox now.

Comment

• Since i'm a games design student i have all platforms, ya can't beat a bit of the old megadrive with streets of rage or the original golden axe though

Comment

Working...
                                X