I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
    I'm angry because I was mislead by the person I really like and nothing pisses me off more when someone teases me. I'm both heartbroken and very angry atm.
    I was angry about something else, but now I'm angry about that too. I had an experience like that and I can't fucking stand that shit anymore. I am really, REALLY sorry this has happened to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• I'm angry at Gateway for not designing their laptops better.

Comment

• Ace and king in the pocket, two aces and an 8 from the river. All in. The guy wins with a flush.

Im pissed. Tomorrow is payback.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
          I'm angry because I was mislead by the person I really like and nothing pisses me off more when someone teases me. I'm both heartbroken and very angry atm.
          im so sorry, but like i told u b4, the true battle is the battle within, this is one of those

have a 100 degree temp, might go to the hospital, grr hope its not swine flu
          Last edited by TheBlackMamba; 05-29-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• I really hate my father, the guy is an asshole.

I needed to borrow my brothers webcam for a few days, so i lent him one of my MGS games for a week, and when i went over to his place to get the webcam my dad was there and refused to even let me in the house to get it and told me to go buy my own webcam. It's a recession, i don't have money to waste on webcams when i can simply use my brothers! Then when i got pissed of at him cause i lent my brother my game for nothing, he said i was not a very nice person!

He looks for an excuse to hate me.

Comment

• ^ damn.

I'm angry because I'm in horrible shape. I had to tear apart a deck yesterday for junk day and wow, I was breathing like James Gandolfini
              Last edited by REmaster; 05-31-2009, 04:34 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                ^ damn.

I'm angry because I'm in horrible shape. I had to tear apart a deck yesterday for junk day and wow, I was breathing like James Gandolfini
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Funniest thing I've read all day.

I'm angry because people take the wrong course of action at the worst times.
                Last edited by Dan Corson; 05-31-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• lol yea seth rogen FTW.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• im angry cus tomorrow is our anual charity game for kids who have autism and cerebal paulsy (i really spelled that wrong probably) and for 4 years ive never missed it. I don't want to let those kids down, they come to watch us put on a show for them and now im letting them down

stupid flu causing me to miss the game
                    Last edited by TheBlackMamba; 06-01-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• idk if im more scared than angry.
                      my dads in the hospital cause something is wrong with his liver he has this shade of yellow in his skin and i noticed it a few days ago so i asked him to go to the doctor and they told him to go to the hospital. he did this morning.
                      there is ALWAYS something wrong with my dad. his cancer wont go away its been there for 4 years now (it shows up in diffrent places) there was a hole in his stomach due to stomach acid (if i remember correctly) and now his liver wtf is up with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        idk if im more scared than angry.
                        my dads in the hospital cause something is wrong with his liver he has this shade of yellow in his skin and i noticed it a few days ago so i asked him to go to the doctor and they told him to go to the hospital. he did this morning.
                        there is ALWAYS something wrong with my dad. his cancer wont go away its been there for 4 years now (it shows up in diffrent places) there was a hole in his stomach due to stomach acid (if i remember correctly) and now his liver wtf is up with this?
                        Man that really sucks. I feel sorry for you and your dad. I hope he gets better.

How many times has he had cancer before?

Comment

1 in his neck and 2 in his upper chest.

Comment

• I feel kinda lucky it took my dad so fast I didn't want him suffering any longer with it, he died of stomach cancer within 6 months.
                            Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-04-2009, 09:43 AM.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• damn dude that sucks. sorry to hear that you lost your dad. thats what im scared of the most.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear this Sebby, I give you all my hope and best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                                X