No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay are good with refunds, so im sure you'll get your cash back Helegad and Gene at least you saved money

Comment

I'm 50/50 with the chances of a refund 'cause the deal took place a few years ago and the auction page has been wiped from eBay's archives. Doesn't mean I won't try though!

Comment

Lost out on a bid for a Sony Ericsson w710 by a pound coin, A F*CKING POUND COIN cause I got distracted while on the house phone.
        PISSED!!!!! -_-

Comment

lol
          that happend with a chirs moby dick moc for cheap a few days ago, but the thing that pissed me off, was that i missed out, not by being away from the computer but by being on msn :S
          How the hell that happend, i had no idea

Comment

Lol, MSN can be addictive.

Hmmm... it seems the guy who sold me the bootlegs has not responded yet. Well, it's time to take this to the eBay staff!!!

Comment

you best hurry, as you said you bought the items a few years ago.

Comment

Ah, screw it, I'll leave the little shitter be. I doubt I'd be able to prove I bought the items off him anyway. Being a pirater and all, he'd probably deny everything. Bastard.

I almost got my hands on a boxed RE2, but since the stupid seller didn't have the international postage calculator working, he/she couldn't let my Buy It Now request through. What's worse is that he/she accidentally activated immediate payment required. So I had no chance in securing the item before someone else got it. Which they did

Comment

Those bloody calculators never work lol
                  And you shouldn't screw it, that seller shouldn't be on ebay selling fake copies to us good old r.e fans or anyone for that matter.
                  Last edited by nemesis_lover; 04-18-2008, 06:12 AM.

Comment

My t.A.T.u. CD's have been fucking cancelled! Why? Invalid credit card number? IT IS FUCKING FINE!

Oh, and to make things worse, Ape Escape Million Monkeys (The only one on eBay) was sold! T_T

And my brother won't be back till like 4am, so I can't play ObsCure II with him!!
                    Oh dear...

Comment

• Okay, I'll contact eBay support about it.

UPDATE: Ugh, I can't proceed with the complaint unless I put in an item number for a listing that hasn't ended yet. Stupid 'contact us' system.
                      Last edited by Helegad; 04-18-2008, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• You wont get anything, its way too late.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll just leave it. He's selling nothing anyway.

Comment

• Just spent like 20 USD on a gachapon dispenser (random trading figure buy) at the mall trying to get this one figure that I like. After 5 tries, all I got were the ones that I didn't really want. Worse, when I got home my friend told me that the one I wanted was being sold non-randomly at this one hobby shop that she frequently goes to. What a bitch.... *SIGH* Friggin Japanese people and their addicting random buy mini-figurines.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• im quite happy atm because those mini figs machines are getting quite popular in england, even my super market is getting them in. I've seen some mario ones and what not, so every month i might treat myself to one or two

Comment

• I have a mate who just bought one for his shop, loaded it with anime merchandise. Not doing too badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X