I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
    Last night I was doing my usual routine of 6 guinness', 2 glasses of wine, and then to top it off sliced assorted cheese's. I got the butcher knife out and started to slice away at the cheese, then the knife suddenly slipped and cut the tip of my index finger almost fully off. It was just hanging there as I looked in shock and ran around the kitchen bleeding everywhere looking for something to apply pressure to it. I finally found some surgical tape and gauges to wrap it in and its still wrapped like that... I can't go to the hospital until tomorrow because tonight I'm having a party with friends and my family is over. Pouring alcohol on it every 10 hours hurts like a mother fucker. I've never felt this kind of pain in my life. I won't be playing guitar anytime soon either, just as my band gets back together
    Maybe you should say away from large knives when drinking alcohol then Taylor. Anyways that sucks that you cut your finger, because your fingertips are one of the most sensitive parts. It must hurt a lot. Hope you can get it fixed up soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Bad things happen to people who cut cheese irresponsibly.
      One of the girls I go to university with first wasn't allowed into the lab she was to be working in, because her hepatitis B antibody levels were too low, and in her lab she'd be working with human remains. So she needed to be immunized, and that delayed her project about 6 weeks.

Then she was slicing cheese, and did serious damage to her left hand. She's still recovering, and still can't get back into the lab.

And while she was recovering, she tested positive for swine flu, and had to be quarrantined for about 3 days.

So yes... bad things do happen to people who cut cheese irresponsibly.

EDIT: Shit, just read back a few pages. John, I really hope your mother makes a full recovery soon.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-03-2009, 11:41 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• My Dad came home completely SHIT-FACED from his brother's house tonight, and I'm absolutely FURIOUS! People... The fucking idiot is out roaming the street, heading down to the neighbor's house. STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL.

Comment

• An update on my mother's condition. While she was conscious the day before, yesterday she deteriorated rapidly. The hospital ran an echocardiogram on her heart and found out that she has an enlarged heart, which means that while any healthy heart is of a normal size and pumping blood efficiently around the body, my mother's is large but weak and isn't doing its job very well at all. I don't know what these percentages are for exactly, I just heard them from the cardiologist, something that she should be at 60% or so, but is only just below 20%. I'm not sure what all that means. At the moment it's not looking very positive, but we're all trying to hold on and hope for the best.

There's another thing that's of major concern to us all and that's the fact that there's a possibility that my mum suffered brain damage as a result of lack of oxygen to her brain during the heart attack, and the prolonged time of such a state. She was rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out, so I assumed at the time that it was just the sedative that she had been given, though my brother broke it to me that the sedative had more or less worn off, hell, she barely even recognised me at the hospital bed, and when she did she would forget who I was a few moments later. They're trying her on some drugs to see if they have any effect to strengthen her heart, but failing that she'll have to return to the ventilator since there's not enough oxygen in her blood, and if that's a prolonged case then it's more or less the end of the road, unless we opt for a heart transplant but that's only if we reach that stage. At the moment they're giving these drugs a chance to see if they have any effect, but the chances aren't good if I'm being honest.

I'm not going to sit here and give a sob story about how my girlfriend left me, or how my friends don't like me anymore. I'm just going to tell it how it is and what might happen, and since I consider some of you as my friends, I figured that I should at least keep you informed of how things are. I really wish I could say that she'll get better, but I'm just a mortal on this earth, there's nothing in my power that I can do to make everything better, so at the moment it's best to leave things be and see what happens, prepare for the worst and hope for the best as they say. To those who have expressed their regards, thank you, it's really appreciated.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• shit dude im really sorry to hear that if you need to talk just message me on IM.

Comment

• That really sucks John, I hope your mom doesn't get brain damage, I hope she's ok.

Comment

• Found out this morning that she had another arrest during the night, as such she's now very weak, we've all pretty much had to come to terms with the fact that she's not going to make it, the doctors have said that it's pretty much delaying the inevitable now, her heart's just that weak.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Since I graduated from uni 2 years ago, I've not had to use my suit for anything formal, which is why I always assumed it'd be where I left it, in my closet, however yesterday while prepping everything for my job interview on Tuesday morning I realise that my mother's gone and not only chucked out my suit *Costing £250 back in the day* but also my Shoes, Shirts and Ties.

Just got back from the shopping centre/mall after so far blowing £180 on a Suit and a hair cut, Shirts and Ties, now have to run out and get shoes before the stores close, probably meaning by days end i'll have blown £230-240 on everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                    Since I graduated from uni 2 years ago, I've not had to use my suit for anything formal, which is why I always assumed it'd be where I left it, in my closet, however yesterday while prepping everything for my job interview on Tuesday morning I realise that my mother's gone and not only chucked out my suit *Costing £250 back in the day* but also my Shoes, Shirts and Ties.

Just got back from the shopping centre/mall after so far blowing £180 on a Suit and a hair cut, Shirts and Ties, now have to run out and get shoes before the stores close, probably meaning by days end i'll have blown £230-240 on everything!
                    Jesus christ man, that's got to be a hole in your pocket (reminds me of when I bought my suround sound, ouch.)

Comment

• Yeah it kind of blows as im well into the back end of my overdraft, but I have to make a good impression at the interviews and tests tomorrow so I guess its an investment.
                      Thankfully I just bought standard gents loafers for £16.99 so I didn't break the bank on that one, still blowing £196+ in one day is pretty worrying.

Comment

• I cant even vent here without feeling guilty, anymore. I hope things turn out well for you and your family, Spencer. Its been a while since someone close to me got very ill so I cant really imagine what youre going through.

-

Anyhow. In short terms.

Girl.
                        Gayclub.
                        Countries elite youth.
                        No friends, all alone. There for girl.
                        Girl is sexy, smart, lively, positive, active, attractive, subtle.
                        Two drinks later.
                        Some guy, likes girl.
                        Girl expects rivalry or a reaction from me.
                        I see it as inappropriate, girl supposed to be with me?!
                        Girl starts pushing around, verbally, with mimics, attitude.
                        Superb woman ---> Total bitch.
                        I take the beating. Im sober and responsible. Dont want scene.
                        We leave. I leave.
                        Receive an SMS in the morning with no sense of guilt.

Fuck it.

Likely "relationship" girl ----------> Friend with benefits.

Not my loss.

Comment

• Reasons why I'm angry.

1. I'm tired of assholes (especially psycho assholes)
                          2. I'm tired of arguing
                          3. I won't be able to play guitar for a while (because my finger has to heal)
                          4. Im tired of celebrities getting so much attention that everything else important is overlooked.

I know those weren't really big things but its all been boiling up in my head for a while and I hold all my anger in. It's not healthy because sometimes I just snap and get pissy with people. I guess I need to stop holding my emotions in and let it all out.

Comment

• I certainly feel with you on 1 and 2. I swear, the number of whining people I've dealt with today...

I'm also pissed because I slipped in the bath and wrenched my bad knee, so I'm back to having to use my cane in the house. I hate the fucking things with a passion some days. and this is one of them.

Comment

• Had a good day, had a good interview, felt great coming home, had a quiet afternoon, but now I feel dull, bored, completely isolated *everyone I know is either on vacation or dealing with personal problems right now* and feel like drinking *which isn't a good thing at all for me*.

Comment

• i got the worst fucking sleeping schedule. Its now 7:28PM and i just now got up.I'll probably go to sleep at like 11am or so.i hate this schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X