Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
    Reasons why I'm angry.

1. I'm tired of assholes (especially psycho assholes)
    2. I'm tired of arguing
    3. I won't be able to play guitar for a while (because my finger has to heal)
    4. Im tired of celebrities getting so much attention that everything else important is overlooked.

I know those weren't really big things but its all been boiling up in my head for a while and I hold all my anger in. It's not healthy because sometimes I just snap and get pissy with people. I guess I need to stop holding my emotions in and let it all out.
    I'm angry about most of those too. I really don't care for celebrity life, there no different from regular people, and should be treated no different. I'm tired of arguing too.

Maybe you need someone to vent to, to talk about all your feelings? That way you wouldn't be holding them all inside you all the time.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    i got the worst fucking sleeping schedule. Its now 7:28PM and i just now got up.I'll probably go to sleep at like 11am or so.i hate this schedule.
    I know how you feel there. I get like that when I don't have school, It really sucks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      i got the worst fucking sleeping schedule. Its now 7:28PM and i just now got up.I'll probably go to sleep at like 11am or so.i hate this schedule.
      Get a job?

Comment

• how about no?
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-08-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• How about yes?

Although I can't really talk. I want a job, but I can't be assed to find one.

Comment

• um no i dont need a job right now.

besides how the fuck is that gonna be me on a regular sleeping schedule?
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-08-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• I bought a Nintendo Wii for my birthday on June 27th and it arrived around that time and was broke. I got a refund for that Wii and then ordered another one on the 29th. Here we are on the 9th of July and I'm down £110 and still I havent played the Nintendo Wii. This fucking sucks!! I got Res Chronicles, 4 and Archives just sitting in my room with no console to play them on. The guy I bought the 2nd Wii from took the money out on the 30th, he claims to have sent the Wii out on the 6th of July. Where the fuck is my WII!!!!!

Comment

• Red ring of death! Again! for the second time in 6 months! Awesome!

*kicks something really hard*

Oh great, apparently you can't request a repair over the phone anymore and it is exclusive to online - So when i try to request a repair online, the damn xbox website says it cannot detect a registered console at the address i have inputted! Yay!
                Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 07-09-2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  um no i dont need a job right now.

besides how the fuck is that gonna be me on a regular sleeping schedule?
                  Because jobs other than graveyard shifts require you to sleep normal hours.

Comment

• well im good right now i dont need a job atm

Comment

• So stop bitching about your sleeping schedule if you're not willing to try and make changes.

Comment

• stfu, im on a regular sleeping schedule now i fixed it last night by going to bed early.

Comment

• HEY! You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• lol hey no

Comment

• ...what the blue hell was that about?

Comment

• him bitching at me
                                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-09-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X