Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alrighty then. And now it all stops.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure we were just joking around.

Comment

• I did wonder. Hence why I didn't just throw infractions around like they're going out of fashion. Of course, infractions are never going out of fashion.

Comment

• ^lol good times....you know what is going out of fashion though? RESPONSIBILITY. I'm not going to spill the whole story since I'm about to pass out, but I'll instead leave you with this: EBAY SLACKERS.

send. my. shit.
          Last edited by REmaster; 07-10-2009, 02:30 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• yha i no what its like dude. i ordered MGS1 GH version and i sent him the money right after the auction ended and i got a reply 2 WEEKS LATER! saying that he just NOW sent it out, it took 2 months to get to my house. I didnt leave negative feed back i just didnt leave him feedback at all. he is now not a registured user on ebay.

Comment

• THIS LIZARD TWAT TOOK AWAY ALL MY BONUS BOARDS
              AND THIS LITTLE BASTARD WHO LOOKS 6 KEEPS SAYING KAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                THIS LIZARD TWAT TOOK AWAY ALL MY BONUS BOARDS
                AND THIS LITTLE BASTARD WHO LOOKS 6 KEEPS SAYING KAY
                I see you've discovered the infinite joys of Star Ocean 4.

Comment

• Oh yes, indeed.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

She's just a little girl who is stupidly annoying. 'Kay?

Comment

• RIP Arturo "Thunder" Gatti

so pissed, this month has been weird with death after death, MJ, Fawcett, Mays, Arguello, McNair, and now Gatti

Comment

• The 1 vs. 100 game on XBL is ALL SPORTS QUESTIONS. WTH??? Not everyone likes sports! switch it up a little!!

Comment

• Well im really anoyed with MGO that bloodly game keeps crashing so I get cut right in the middle of a game and it's really pissing me off the sever is terible you whould think the sever whould work ok but it doint.

Comment

• Everyone at work just won't stop talking ALL THE TIME. If a group stops, it's the other group that starts. Big

Comment

• I'm not so much angry as I am tired.

I was having a lovely relaxing chat with a good friend of mine when my brother came running home screaming asking me to come up to the mall with him so I could by Oblivion GOTY edition cause he's to young and the guy at the counter wont let him get it. So I tell my friend I have to go, and my brother is panicking and think the store is about the close or that someone else will buy the game as there is a sale and only 1 copy left in the store. So I take him all the way up to the store. Then he trades his regular copy of Oblivion in for the GOTY version and everything is fine...
                              Until the man asks me for my ID card cause you need to enter the ID number if your trading something in there. I completely forgot I my ID card cause I didn't think id need it. So I run all the way across town and get back home to find my card while my brother waits at the counter. I arrived home, only to find, no one there, and the door locked. I had no key! And the store was closing in about 20 minutes!
                              So I ran all the way back to the mall. And told my brother that we are locked out of the house! Luckily he had a spare key in his pocket, so I ran all the way back home across town again back to my house and got my ID card, looked at my clock and the store had just closed!

Nevertheless I ran all the way back to the shopping mall again, which takes about 10 minutes each time I did so sprinting. I was sweating all over, and I was out of energy, luckily for me the store stayed open a bit late. Signed the stupid ID thingy and walked all the way home with my brother while he marveled at his game.

I basically ran around town all day for an hour and a half non stop. I am so tired. I'm going to sleep easy tonight lol.

Exercise is good for you.

Comment

• I've been angry at myself lately for not being able to control my anxiety/panic disorder. Its been getting bad again lately and I feel like I'm sick to my stomach 24/7. I haven't eaten for the past two days because I just feel so sick/nervous. I also have a fear of throwing up so that also makes it worse. I need to get a hold of myself before my anxiety fully takes over again. Sorry to be complaining, this just pisses me off a bit.
                                Last edited by TheMedic; 07-18-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X