No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If alot of people like her that doesnt mean shes slutty.

Comment

• I agree, but also, you don't really have to be a slut to be 'slutty.' 'Slutty' is just an image. 'Slut' is a title and a lifestyle.

Having said this...I dunno if she comes off as slutty to me...just, pretty damn hot.

Comment

• After a heated a debate about RE5, CAPCOM, images involving Facepalms, marketing, and advertising, is it safe to say that we are on topic again?

Okay. Well, I got about 600 dollars worth of money for my 8th grade graduation. Now, attack me if you must for my reasoning, but keep in mind that the money that was given to me was from FRIENDS AND FAMILY. NOT MY PARENTS.

Now that we have established that the money rightfully belongs to me, and not them AT ALL, after having them take my money away soon afterward and hiding it because they want to "guide" how I spend my money, (this is my first mistake. I know I should've asked them to most likely avoid this, but keep in mind the money fully belongs to me) I found the spot and spent some of it on a new controller for my Xbox WHICH I needed because my other controller was wireless, and ran on the Plug and Play kit because the original battery pack broke. The cable for the kit is broken, so I can longer charge it. A wired controller would suit me better anyway, but moving on...

After they found I out that I had spent a measly 40 dollars, they took the money and hid it AGAIN.

After not being able to find it, I just realized today that the money has been stored OUTSIDE MY FREAKING HOUSE.

Let me repeat that again. MY money, is being hid outside my house. As a matter of fact, they want to put all my money towards a new computer for me, even though my little sister, who is about 9 years of age, got a 1200 dollar Macintosh without her having to do a thing. She just asked for a computer, and they gave it to her. And let's add that the price is about the same as her Mac, and does not even need to paid at once. 47 bucks a month.

None of this is making any sense, but I am very irritated that they took my money and are now hiding it somewhere outside my own freaking house.

Am I wrong? Should I not feel angry about this? Even though the money does not belong to them? I mean, I would gladly accept tips on how to spend it, some pointers, but they want to hold on to all of it.

They seem to think I'll just go and blow it away. But I actually want to organize it myself, and put certain amounts to certain things. They can help me, and I would appreciate help on how to spend it more wisely, where I should purchase things over other places. But no.

Sigh...
        Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-05-2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
          After a heated a debate about RE5, CAPCOM, images involving Facepalms, marketing, and advertising, is it safe to say that we are on topic again?

Okay. Well, I got about 600 dollars worth of money for my 8th grade graduation. Now, attack me if you must for my reasoning, but keep in mind that the money that was given to me was from FRIENDS AND FAMILY. NOT MY PARENTS.

Now that we have established that the money rightfully belongs to me, and not them AT ALL, after having them take my money away soon afterward and hiding it because they want to "guide" how I spend my money, (this is my first mistake. I know I should've asked them to most likely avoid this, but keep in mind the money fully belongs to me) I found the spot and spent some of it on a new controller for my Xbox WHICH I needed because my other controller was wireless, and ran on the Plug and Play kit because the original battery pack broke. The cable for the kit is broken, so I can longer charge it. A wired controller would suit me better anyway, but moving on...

After they found I out that I had spent a measly 40 dollars, they took the money and hid it AGAIN.

After not being able to find it, I just realized today that the money has been stored OUTSIDE MY FREAKING HOUSE.

Let me repeat that again. MY money, is being hid outside my house. As a matter of fact, they want to put all my money towards a new computer for me, even though my little sister, who is about 9 years of age, got a 1200 dollar Macintosh without her having to do a thing. She just asked for a computer, and they gave it to her. And let's add that the price is about the same as her Mac, and does not even need to paid at once. 47 bucks a month.

None of this is making any sense, but I am very irritated that they took my money and are now hiding it somewhere outside my own freaking house.

Am I wrong? Should I not feel angry about this? Even though the money does not belong to them? I mean, I would gladly accept tips on how to spend it, some pointers, but they want to hold on to all of it.

They seem to think I'll just go and blow it away. But I actually want to organize it myself, and put certain amounts to certain things. They can help me, and I would appreciate help on how to spend it more wisely, where I should purchase things over other places. But no.

Sigh...
          Tell them that you're a big kid now. And tell them to go fuck themselves. 'Cause that's horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
            Tell them that you're a big kid now. And tell them to go fuck themselves. 'Cause that's horrible.
            Reasoning has no effect on them. If I want to spend anything at all, they both need to talk about it and agree first.

I think I'm just going to give up. They're pretty darn stubborn. But my sister is spoiled as heck. And they hardly ever do anything about it. My mom practically buys her whatever she wants, and when she whines and cries about it, ever so rarely do they correct her.

Yes, it is very horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              The Camaro was hotter than that slutty chick.
              Sour grapes.

The girl is shithot and shes getting flack for that. Thats just odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                I agree, but also, you don't really have to be a slut to be 'slutty.' 'Slutty' is just an image. 'Slut' is a title and a lifestyle.
                Exactly what I mean

Next time you get it back, buy a wallet, put it all in there, and keep it with you at all times. When you can't have it on you, give it to a very trusted friend, or hide it somewhere damn reclusive (eg. in the roof, INSIDE the mattress on your bed, behind the air-con filter, anything). Make sure they just can't find it.

Comment

• I'm not really angry, just in a bad mood. Reason being, I've had 2 hours sleep last night, I'm on my period and I've been so busy at work today I couldn't even afford to have a lunch break and haven't had time to eat since 6am. (It's now 5pm).

Comment

• For some reason after I read your post I thought of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P14sk2ILOYE

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post

Next time you get it back, buy a wallet, put it all in there, and keep it with you at all times. When you can't have it on you, give it to a very trusted friend, or hide it somewhere damn reclusive (eg. in the roof, INSIDE the mattress on your bed, behind the air-con filter, anything). Make sure they just can't find it.
                      I would definitely do that, but I just made a horrifying discovery today...

They put my money away in the bank.
                      Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-10-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• That does suck and thats what happened to a friend of mine that was older than you. He would work and his mother would take his money and put it in the bank, though I can't blame her because he would blow his money on anything.

Anyway I think you should tell your parents how you feel and tell them everything you mentioned in the post. It might not work but it is a shot or you can do what I do and just keeping bothering them about it and be annoying as possible.

Comment

• Eh, an old friend of mine(who is on thin ice with me as it is) just pissed me off by getting snippy when I asked about RE. We haven't talked in awhile and I told him how I was into it. He said he wasn't and I was just curious why, and he bitches back at me:

I don't really understand what compels people to devote their lives to playing that game over and over and over again... So, I don't expect you to know why I don't like it. They talk about ALL RE... I hung out with one of them once, and guess what they did? They somehow had the notion that I would enjoy watching them play their RE game with their unlimited rocket launcher. And showing me all of the outfits they had for their chick.

Now keep in mind, I never said anything about obsessing, nor was I babbling about it excitedly, yet he bitches at me just for asking. How was I supposed to know about all his friends? We haven't talked in months, how the fuck was I supposed to know? Devote their lives, how overdramatic and overexaggerating ARE YOU?

It's not even like his opinion pissed me off, not at all, to each his own. It just really pissed me off mostly because, I'm the kind of person that can listen when someone is bummed out, or angry, and I'll try to help them. Practically everyone I know takes advantage of this and just yells right directly at me, like I'm the problem itself.

There is a big difference of ranting/listening to if you're upset, and just plain blaming me because there's no one else to blame, as if I knew all of your problems anyway.

This was just the ticker because it's been happening A LOT to me lately, and I'm very, very tired of it. I brought up a topic you're apparently sick of, oh blame me for not knowing. Your WMM is messed up and I offered an alternate method of fixing it, please, treat me like I'm stupid! =D

Comment

• Tell him games help drown out his annoying fucking voice. I hate it when people do that... I have no problem extending a shoulder to lean on, but when they lean on it and start hitting me because I'm the nearest person, I get so pissed off. So I feel for ya, Inferno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              Tell him games help drown out his annoying fucking voice. I hate it when people do that... I have no problem extending a shoulder to lean on, but when they lean on it and start hitting me because I'm the nearest person, I get so pissed off. So I feel for ya, Inferno.
                              Thanks man.

That's IT. That's exactly it! We are pillars to lean on, not to take a sledgehammer to. ><

Comment

• I hate the human race.

One of my closest friends (happens to be a girl) started going out with some guy about a month ago. Fair enough, I thought. A month later, and she literally starts crying while talking to me about him. She says how he lies to her constantly, ignores her, ditches her to go somewhere else and generally doesn't acknowledge her (none of his friends even knew she was going out with him).

To top this off, he is extremely unnattractive. No, rather, he looks like someone shaved a monkey and manhandled its skull with a shovel.

So, I go out for the night, on my own at a bar/venue thing for some time-out. And I end up seeing the guy there. Now, I KNOW he wasn't meant to be here, as my friend said the day before that they were going to the cinema together. So I call her up, turns out she's at the cinema waiting for him, with no idea where he actually is. At this, I hang up without telling her anything. I confront that mother fucker right there. I walk up to him, and get straight to the point, asking "hey you know _______?". His response was "Who?". I repeat. He replies "dunno who you're talking about".

Now I can't see shit. Just red. So I basically break his nose and walk away as fast as I can before his douchebag friends realize what happened.

How do cunts like these come into being?
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X