Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    I hate the human race.

One of my closest friends (happens to be a girl) started going out with some guy about a month ago. Fair enough, I thought. A month later, and she literally starts crying while talking to me about him. She says how he lies to her constantly, ignores her, ditches her to go somewhere else and generally doesn't acknowledge her (none of his friends even knew she was going out with him).

To top this off, he is extremely unnattractive. No, rather, he looks like someone shaved a monkey and manhandled its skull with a shovel.

So, I go out for the night, on my own at a bar/venue thing for some time-out. And I end up seeing the guy there. Now, I KNOW he wasn't meant to be here, as my friend said the day before that they were going to the cinema together. So I call her up, turns out she's at the cinema waiting for him, with no idea where he actually is. At this, I hang up without telling her anything. I confront that mother fucker right there. I walk up to him, and get straight to the point, asking "hey you know _______?". His response was "Who?". I repeat. He replies "dunno who you're talking about".

Now I can't see shit. Just red. So I basically break his nose and walk away as fast as I can before his douchebag friends realize what happened.

How do cunts like these come into being?
    Aye, I wonder the same darn thing sometimes. People can be real assholes (pardon my language) and just flat out disrespectful, and when you find out that a friend is dealing with that, who happens to be IN A relationship with that person, it makes it even worse.

They probably come from the bottom of the ocean or something. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they hitchhike on space ships from the farthest reaches of space back to Earth. Only there, can you find them in great amounts.

It's too bad there are so many in existence here already...

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      I hate the human race.

One of my closest friends (happens to be a girl) started going out with some guy about a month ago. Fair enough, I thought. A month later, and she literally starts crying while talking to me about him. She says how he lies to her constantly, ignores her, ditches her to go somewhere else and generally doesn't acknowledge her (none of his friends even knew she was going out with him).

To top this off, he is extremely unnattractive. No, rather, he looks like someone shaved a monkey and manhandled its skull with a shovel.

So, I go out for the night, on my own at a bar/venue thing for some time-out. And I end up seeing the guy there. Now, I KNOW he wasn't meant to be here, as my friend said the day before that they were going to the cinema together. So I call her up, turns out she's at the cinema waiting for him, with no idea where he actually is. At this, I hang up without telling her anything. I confront that mother fucker right there. I walk up to him, and get straight to the point, asking "hey you know _______?". His response was "Who?". I repeat. He replies "dunno who you're talking about".

Now I can't see shit. Just red. So I basically break his nose and walk away as fast as I can before his douchebag friends realize what happened.

How do cunts like these come into being?
      Good on you for punching him. I would of done much more though. People like that don't deserve a thing. They don't deserve the friendship of whoever they hang around with. People like that are a menace to society. I cannot understand people like that and I hate them with a passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
        Reasoning has no effect on them. If I want to spend anything at all, they both need to talk about it and agree first.
        Start hiding their stuff. Retaliation is better than reasoning.
        Last edited by Anders; 08-13-2009, 08:29 AM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• So, I work at a Gold's Gym. There's this girl I've seen come in almost every day for the past two months. She seemed to be in her mid-twenties. Dark hair, tan skin, gorgeous face, rocking body, big brown eyes. We always traded glances, said hi to each other, being nice in general.

Now, a few weeks back, she starts smiling at me every time we make eye contact. So, naturally, I smile back. As I work, I always catch her looking at me, and she looks away really quickly.

And then today, I grew a sack and really started talking to her. She was about done with her workout so I went onto the treadmill next to her and started wiping it down, when I looked up and struck up a conversation. We started shooting the shit about nothing in general, but she seemed really freakin' cool. By the end of the convo, I asked for her number and got it. I was beyond thrilled, and in my head I was doing cartwheels and high-fiving everyone, but on the outside I was chill, cool, calm, collect, suave. A real pimp.

So, she says her goodbyes after I put her number in my phone and tell her I'll give her a call this weekend(and I had every intention to) and she makes her way for the door. Before she leaves, though, she heads over to the nursery. I hear a little kid scream "mommy!"...and a little boy who had to be at least 5 or 6 runs and jumps into her arms.

She carries him to the door and WAVES to me on her way out. I dunno what kind of look I had on my face, but it couldn't have been too great. I felt like I just got kicked in the dick and had my intestines ripped out all at the same time.

FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            So, I work at a Gold's Gym. There's this girl I've seen come in almost every day for the past two months. She seemed to be in her mid-twenties. Dark hair, tan skin, gorgeous face, rocking body, big brown eyes. We always traded glances, said hi to each other, being nice in general.

Now, a few weeks back, she starts smiling at me every time we make eye contact. So, naturally, I smile back. As I work, I always catch her looking at me, and she looks away really quickly.

And then today, I grew a sack and really started talking to her. She was about done with her workout so I went onto the treadmill next to her and started wiping it down, when I looked up and struck up a conversation. We started shooting the shit about nothing in general, but she seemed really freakin' cool. By the end of the convo, I asked for her number and got it. I was beyond thrilled, and in my head I was doing cartwheels and high-fiving everyone, but on the outside I was chill, cool, calm, collect, suave. A real pimp.

So, she says her goodbyes after I put her number in my phone and tell her I'll give her a call this weekend(and I had every intention to) and she makes her way for the door. Before she leaves, though, she heads over to the nursery. I hear a little kid scream "mommy!"...and a little boy who had to be at least 5 or 6 runs and jumps into her arms.

She carries him to the door and WAVES to me on her way out. I dunno what kind of look I had on my face, but it couldn't have been too great. I felt like I just got kicked in the dick and had my intestines ripped out all at the same time.

FML.
            I really don't see what is bad about this. She has kids, makes no difference at all. Did she seem like one of those good mothers who cares for her children? Or one of those girls that just got pregnant and now has a kid but didn't want one? If it's the latter I could kinda understand, but if the only reason your pissed is because she's a mom. That's just stupid and picky.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              I really don't see what is bad about this. She has kids, makes no difference at all. Did she seem like one of those good mothers who cares for her children? Or one of those girls that just got pregnant and now has a kid but didn't want one? If it's the latter I could kinda understand, but if the only reason your pissed is because she's a mom. That's just stupid and picky.
              I'm 20 years old. I'm not looking to date a girl that has a child. A single mom deserves a guy who's ready to be dating a single mom, and who is ready to take care of and provide for the woman and her child -- and I'm clearly not ready for that. I'm angry because she's hot, pretty damn cool, seems to like me and I was interested in getting together with her, fooling around a little bit and seeing where it went from there -- but all that went out the window when I saw she had a little boy. I don't wanna get involved with her, start liking her, and then get dumped because I'm clearly not ready for that type of situation, OR: get involved, start liking her and then have her depend on me when I'm clearly not ready for that type of responsibility. I need to figure out how to take care of my own situation before I possibly become a 'father figure' of some sorts for a father-less child.

I'm probably thinking too much into it, but I believe I'm justified here. Someone tell me if I'm wrong. Or if I'm "stupid and picky."
              Last edited by Vector; 08-13-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm 20 years old. I'm not looking to date a girl that has a child. A single mom deserves a guy who's ready to be dating a single mom
                I really like this and I will give you huge props and respect, however, you shouldnt fold your cards just yet. In todays age, young lasses can be successful and pretty good at taking care of their kids. Besides, shes in her mid 20s, its not like she wouldnt mind a male company every once in a while. See who she is, how good is she financially and try to get a grasp at her personality, try to figure out how well shes dealing with her life and if shes single (and actually content with it). Then make your move. Its not necessarily a case where youll wipe her off her feet and have to feel guilty about it afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                  I really like this and I will give you huge props and respect, however, you shouldnt fold your cards just yet. In todays age, young lasses can be successful and pretty good at taking care of their kids. Besides, shes in her mid 20s, its not like she wouldnt mind a male company every once in a while. See who she is, how good is she financially and try to get a grasp at her personality, try to figure out how well shes dealing with her life and if shes single (and actually content with it). Then make your move. Its not necessarily a case where youll wipe her off her feet and have to feel guilty about it afterwards.
                  Thanks. I'm not cashing in my chips just yet. I still have her number in my phone, and she comes to my place of work, so I'm gonna have to see her eventually. Right now, I'm gonna stand pat and see what happens the next time I see her.

Comment

I'm 20 years old. I'm not looking to date a girl that has a child. A single mom deserves a guy who's ready to be dating a single mom, and who is ready to take care of and provide for the woman and her child -- and I'm clearly not ready for that.
                    Good good. Well if that's your reasoning then I can agree with that. If your not ready to be a father figure then you shouldn't try yet, you might make mistakes. Sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. You just seemed like a little bit a of a douche before for not liking her just cause she has a kid that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      You just seemed like a little bit a of a douche before for not liking her just cause she has a kid that's all.
                      That was never the case, though. Now you just seem like "a little bit of a douche" for misunderstanding.

Comment

That was never the case, though. Now you just seem like "a little bit of a douche" for misunderstanding.
                        I've got one word to say about this entire situation.

Wow.

Oh and sorry you didn't make your post clear enough before, because it did make you look quite shallow. Maybe include the insight of WHY such a thing is bad next time, your reasoning DID get my respect. But wow, you just lost it again. Don't be a jerk just because somebody misunderstood you and dared to say anything against you, especially since he just said he was sorry.

I can clearly see enough drama on THIA as it is, so I'm not going to get into a petty flame war over this.
                        Last edited by Inferno04; 08-13-2009, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• I've seen them argue like that all the time. They don't seem to like each other very much, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways, update on my money: They won't listen to damn word I say.

Their skulls are like 5 feet thick concrete. Reasoning and talking are out of the question.

They apparently want to put every penny towards my new computer, but the problem is, they want to use ALL OF IT.

That means I can hardly use any of it for spending on other things. Heck, I might go buy stuff for other people too.

But I can't do that. Meanwhile, my sister sits in her room, content, with unlimited internet access and a DVD player on it for watching movies, which she did nothing for.

It's terrible how the young ones always have to be pampered up to the point of complete spoiling, while I still sit here and have to work and use my own given money for something my parents aren't completely giving to me, because they're going to using it also, they tell me.
                          Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-13-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                            Wow.
                            You're new here, so I'll just say this -- don't bother trying to get in between missv and I. We can defend ourselves.
                            Last edited by Vector; 08-13-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
                              I've seen them argue like that all the time. They don't seem to like each other very much, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways, update on my money: They won't listen to damn word I say.

Their skulls are like 5 feet thick concrete. Reasoning and talking are out of the question.

They apparently want to put every penny towards my new computer, but the problem is, they want to use ALL OF IT.

That means I can hardly use any of it for spending on other things. Heck, I might go buy stuff for other people too.

But I can't do that. Meanwhile, my sister sits in her room, content, with unlimited internet access and a DVD player on it for watching movies, which she did nothing for.

It's terrible how the young ones always have to be pampered up to the point of complete spoiling, while I still sit here and have to work and use my own given money for something my parents aren't completely giving to me, because they're going to using it also, they tell me.
                              This sort of makes me feel guilty for being a little sister. xD

But it's weird. I understand wanting to help your kid not waste their money all in one go, but that's just weird. They're pretty much just using your money to buy a computer on the excuse that, "you'll need it." Excuse me for saying this, but it seems like a lot of parents these days need to get slapped. ><

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                                I've got one word to say about this entire situation.

Wow.

Oh and sorry you didn't make your post clear enough before, because it did make you look quite shallow. Maybe include the insight of WHY such a thing is bad next time, your reasoning DID get my respect. But wow, you just lost it again. Don't be a jerk just because somebody misunderstood you and dared to say anything against you, especially since he just said he was sorry.

I can clearly see enough drama on THIA as it is, so I'm not going to get into a petty flame war over this.
                                Dude I know you have your opinion but settle this via PM! You may not be flaming but you are trolling! I may not have been here long on THIA but heck I like it here! I hate to see any argument going! Chris is right about what he said! You don't know them so its their issue but if you got a problem with him, deal with it via PM!

I am sorry if I am being a jerk PERIOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X