I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    The state's trying to pass a bill in Michigan that will put a higher tax on cigarettes and beer. Normally, I'd be jumping for joy as they call that a "Sin tax". Tax on things that are bad for you. Guess what the fuck else might be taxed as a sin tax?

Soda. Pop. Coke. Whatever you call it, they want to tax it to make more money because of the failing economy. I'm not even pissed by the fact that it'll cost me more.

I'm pissed by the fact that my mom owns a 7-Eleven (convenience store, if someone doesn't know, and she franchised it, so it counts as a small business and not a corporate store) right on college campus, where guess what three things sell most? >_> That shit could cause less sales, and that just makes me so mad. Soda? Really? What's next, chips 'cause they make you fat? Candy because it rots your teeth? Ugh, it just makes me so mad that small businesses are getting fucked over like this.
    What's next? Fruit and vegetables! They make you live longer and therefore are a burden on the state for a longer period of time. And God help you damned veggie dealers, growing your own in a garden or greenhouse, robbing the goverment of its much needed party money! Shit, I meant taxes! Taxes!

And of course then we have water. The goverment provides vast amounts of water, for such a cheap cost, at the moment and what with the associated costs of producing water from the sky with ancient machines and arcane rights they should tax the hell out of it.

And air? The goverment carefully checks each air molecue it produces for quality before allowing it to be breathed in, and collects all the used ones. Before the economic downturn they could do this for free but now they have to start a, 'You don't pay, you don't breathe' policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
      Oo Was he from another country that drove on the opposite or something?

Moron. >< We mostly have speeders, people who don't use turn signals, and who pull into another lane, RIGHT in front of another car. We see this kind of stuff a lot here.

And it's not even a big town, people here are just stupid and selfish.Same situation huh Ene?
      Noooope, just a dumbass local. Like I said, none of the locals in my area can drive properly. They all do really stupid stuff, like they STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS or PARK ON THE ROUNDABOUT and other dumb stuff that is just completely illogical. My god, I don't see how these morons get on the road! Makes me feel sick, really sick as it disgusts me so much Ferny...
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-04-2009, 04:05 AM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• The government dug their own hole that caused the bad economy and they can't escape their problem so they involve us the citizens and raise tax. What a bunch of BS!

Hours on Jobs are cut, can't even make 40hrs. a week through bad economy, a job would lay off employees which are the unlucky ones and the other are just cut of hours but at least they still have jobs and didn't get a lay off
        Last edited by Guest; 09-04-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          Noooope, just a dumbass local. Like I said, none of the locals in my area can drive properly. They all do really stupid stuff, like they STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS or PARK ON THE ROUNDABOUT and other dumb stuff that is just completely illogical. My god, I don't see how these morons get on the road! Makes me feel sick, really sick as it disgusts me so much Ferny...
          I've never actually been in a roudnabout, maybe one, but even I know from simple reading, that you can't just PARK there!!!! ><

Sickening, yes. D= But the good news is at least it'll make it that easier for US to get licenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            What's next? Fruit and vegetables! They make you live longer and therefore are a burden on the state for a longer period of time. And God help you damned veggie dealers, growing your own in a garden or greenhouse, robbing the goverment of its much needed party money! Shit, I meant taxes! Taxes!

And of course then we have water. The goverment provides vast amounts of water, for such a cheap cost, at the moment and what with the associated costs of producing water from the sky with ancient machines and arcane rights they should tax the hell out of it.

And air? The goverment carefully checks each air molecue it produces for quality before allowing it to be breathed in, and collects all the used ones. Before the economic downturn they could do this for free but now they have to start a, 'You don't pay, you don't breathe' policy.
            Hey, you forgot to mention the death tax. Dying isn't a good thing, you know, and it can be pretty costly if the government has to deal with it, so you'd best fork it over.

...Oh wait, that's an actual tax. >_>

Comment

• Ugh! the government is getting too pathetic dragging us down with their problem cuz they can't fix the economy.

Comment

• I love patrons that can't get it through their heads that yes, we are changing software and there are going to be complications that slow things down. Yes, you have been told about this for the past three months. No, you may not bitch like a little moron just because you cannot place a hold. If you want it that badly, pay for it at Blockbuster. Good day.

Also...lulz at immature brats. I'm laughing. I really am.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Hmm. I was angry, but after reading a few posts I forgot all about it and now I'm happy again ! Hurray for evil awesomeness. Thanks, guys. Teamwork. Really. Thank you.

Comment

• I have an ass-load of reading to do, but the Yanks are playing a doubleheader and I have ultimate frisbee practice tonight.

FUFUFUFUFUFFUUUFUFUFUFU

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      I've never actually been in a roudnabout, maybe one, but even I know from simple reading, that you can't just PARK there!!!! ><

Sickening, yes. D= But the good news is at least it'll make it that easier for US to get licenses.
                      You can park on certain ones, in particular circumstances. However the one they choose the park in isn't one of those valid "islands".

I guess so.

I'm kind of fed up with being dragged into crap, like on my main FF site one of the younger members is getting stalked and harassed constantly by a bunch of morons poor kid, and one of them even made quite a nasty Encycl. D. article about her and continued to threaten her and spammed the site with graphic material that I had to remove before I could even try and calm her down and cheer her up... *Sighs*

Working on projects and designs, and I end up getting randomly brought into stuff on MSN whilst I've fallen asleep working at my laptop, I wake up to a bunch of weird spam from a prank OR arguments over games, music or movies - it really isn't funny to wake up to stupid pranks or messages considering that I do use MSN for work a lot, so I wish I wouldn't wake up to "OMFG, how can you like Gears of War?! You're an idiot! IDIOT!" and that sort of arguing in multiple windows or stupid questions "IDK why my computer has viruses", "Do you have an anti-virus and firewall?", "No, why?"... (cue facepalm here at just the chat logs).

Then, my laptop freezes and I have to shut it down - and all of my graphic design, voice work and other stuff for my projects is completely corrupted so NOW I have to go back over a few THOUSAND FRAMES and reclean them ALL.
                      Re-record audio but wait... I now can't re-record the audio because my nice, new headset accidentally gets broken by my dogs.

"Oh, I'll just use my headphones and the shitty laptop mic"... my headphones get broken moments later.

Damn it, fed up with this past week with stuff breaking, being harassed on my break, being harassed to and from work...

And I'm also supposed to do my driver's test this week. I don't want to put up with the idiots on the road, or have to deal with the fact that the computers for the tests have a 85% chance of being broken and/or faulty whilst I take the test... Basically, I'm not doing it this week OR the week after.

I'm just going to relax, have some chocolate and ignore this past weeks shitty moments.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-08-2009, 10:11 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Been waiting for "Darkest of Days" for many months now. Incredibly original premise and the game looks to be made to run great, without unnecessary graphical over-doings.

I downloaded the demo.

What a fucking heap of smoking garbage. Its laggy, the mouse feels as if it was a cheap console port, no ammount of settings tweaking has any effect on the framerates, and there appears to be a whole truckload of problems with the scripting of the game, aswell as a number of logic issues (for example, youre in a war in the past, between indians and the americans, and youre running around with an assault rifle from the future. Noone makes as much as a sound about that "peculiarity")

An incredible idea with infinite potential. All fucked up. Great... Now COD6 remains, as pretty much every other game I have been looking forward so far has been trash.

I am utterly pissed. As it looks like Im going to be waiting for STALKER to give me some gaming goods.

Comment

• im sick of these peice of shit logitech usb headsets not working.This is the 2nd one ive had they and they all had the same problem,they just stop working out of the blue

fuck logitech.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            im sick of these peice of shit logitech usb headsets not working.This is the 2nd one ive had they and they all had the same problem,they just stop working out of the blue

fuck logitech.
                            Logitech has the best customer service Ive ever seen, so you should contact them ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                              You can park on certain ones, in particular circumstances. However the one they choose the park in isn't one of those valid "islands".

I guess so.

I'm kind of fed up with being dragged into crap, like on my main FF site one of the younger members is getting stalked and harassed constantly by a bunch of morons poor kid, and one of them even made quite a nasty Encycl. D. article about her and continued to threaten her and spammed the site with graphic material that I had to remove before I could even try and calm her down and cheer her up... *Sighs*

Working on projects and designs, and I end up getting randomly brought into stuff on MSN whilst I've fallen asleep working at my laptop, I wake up to a bunch of weird spam from a prank OR arguments over games, music or movies - it really isn't funny to wake up to stupid pranks or messages considering that I do use MSN for work a lot, so I wish I wouldn't wake up to "OMFG, how can you like Gears of War?! You're an idiot! IDIOT!" and that sort of arguing in multiple windows or stupid questions "IDK why my computer has viruses", "Do you have an anti-virus and firewall?", "No, why?"... (cue facepalm here at just the chat logs).

Then, my laptop freezes and I have to shut it down - and all of my graphic design, voice work and other stuff for my projects is completely corrupted so NOW I have to go back over a few THOUSAND FRAMES and reclean them ALL.
                              Re-record audio but wait... I now can't re-record the audio because my nice, new headset accidentally gets broken by my dogs.

"Oh, I'll just use my headphones and the shitty laptop mic"... my headphones get broken moments later.

Damn it, fed up with this past week with stuff breaking, being harassed on my break, being harassed to and from work...

And I'm also supposed to do my driver's test this week. I don't want to put up with the idiots on the road, or have to deal with the fact that the computers for the tests have a 85% chance of being broken and/or faulty whilst I take the test... Basically, I'm not doing it this week OR the week after.

I'm just going to relax, have some chocolate and ignore this past weeks shitty moments.
                              Damn that sucks, my computer did the same thing a few months back. Hope things get better for you
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• My Logitech USB headset, I went to remove it from my computer and the USB component came completely away from the set on the inside. Not impressed, I've only had it a couple of weeks and it's already broken. *Sighs* Just going to save up and get a wireless one since my record with Logitech goes:

1. Suddenly dies within three days, shop can't do a return on it because it was paid with cash and I couldn't remember what day my Mother bought it. So, into the bin that one went. $45 down the drain.

2. The one that just broke/died on me then, my Mother decided to clean my room so NOW I can't find the receipt to do a return OR have it replaced. Mind you, I've still got all of the packaging and warranty stuff for it however I'm thinking about switching to wireless because I have to extremely energetic dogs - one purposely tries to screw with my laptop, and the other one stops that one from doing so which makes it difficult to have all chords organized in order to prevent them from damaging it. Will most likely end up in the bin, so that's $90 down the drain too.

... I guess I better save up to get a wireless one, as long as it has good quality. I am not trusting their products with chords if that crap continually happens.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                                Damn that sucks, my computer did the same thing a few months back. Hope things get better for you
                                Ouch, thank you. I hope you've slowly gotten all of your work back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X