No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo I studied all night and day for two weeks for my lab test and I flunked it. Now I'm left to tell my parents how I did who are paying for me to be in this school. I don't want to sound like a quitter, but I think I need to drop this class before it counts as a grade. I feel so ashamed of myself and I wish I could of done better, but I tried my hardest. I find it sad that I made a 39% and thats the fucking hardest I can do. I also won't be getting my license now since I haven't made all A's like my parents expected of me. FML.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, is it high school? I had some rough times in hs myself but I just kept going until I graduated somehow. Than I went to college, now I'm unemployed and 30 grand in debt. Lesson of the day: Get an education, just make sure it's something you love/and also makes a lot of income...neither of which pertain to my degree lol. Also I didn't get my liscense until I was 20. I hate driving but it's nice to have some freedom. Hope things work out
      Last edited by REmaster; 09-30-2009, 01:11 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Sorry to hear that, is it high school? I had some rough times in hs myself but I just kept going until I graduated somehow. Than I went to college, now I'm unemployed and 30 grand in debt. Lesson of the day: Get an education, just make sure it's something you love/and also makes a lot of income...neither of which pertain to my degree lol. Also I didn't get my liscense until I was 20. I hate driving but it's nice to have some freedom. Hope things work out
        Its college, and its not just any college its a nursing school. So the anatomy/physiology class I'm taking is far more complex than any other school and get this... The lowest passing grade in this school is a B. A lot to expect from freshman in College ha. I'm almost 100% sure I'm gonna drop this class now. Its just too hard for me atm and I need to focus on my other classes that I'm still making straight A's in. I'm 19 and still don't have my license and probably won't for a while now lol Sounds like you had it tough. I hope all the debt is cleared now
        Last edited by TheMedic; 09-30-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• No it's still alive and well, keep getting it deferred so it just gets bigger. Sally Mae's going to take my RE collection as payment lol. That's cool u want to be a nurse, than you can heal wounds like Rebecca
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Speaking of college; my roommate is pissing me off.

Okay, explain this to me: what is the point of going out all night, getting back at like midnight or later and clicking buttons on a psp nonstop while your roommate is attempting to sleep because he (i.e. me) has class first thing in the morning?

Then he comes back yesterday (and this has been going on for like 7 weeks; patience is wearing thin) and I have to open the door for him because the idiot forgot his keys for like the tenth time. He proceeds to tell me that he has a headache and is tired; I take the opportunity to slide in the comment he sould probably go to sleep earlier.

Like a complete loon, he takes that to mean right then and there. I try to be as quiet as possible while he goes to sleep at 5:30, hope that for once if I go to bed too and not make any noise he won't wake up and get back on that f****** PSP.

Sure enough, at 2:27 AM, he's in bed clicking as rapidly as he possibly f****** can on the damn thing. I know he has to hear me groaning and fidgeting while he does this, and every single time he starts to click those f****** buttons I try to exhale as loudly as possible but he just acts like he's not doing anything wrong.

You have no idea how hard it is to resist getting up and proceeding to slam my fist into his face, grab his PSP, and stomp all over that annoying POS.

F****** ****sucker.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
              Speaking of college; my roommate is pissing me off.

Okay, explain this to me: what is the point of going out all night, getting back at like midnight or later and clicking buttons on a psp nonstop while your roommate is attempting to sleep because he (i.e. me) has class first thing in the morning?

Then he comes back yesterday (and this has been going on for like 7 weeks; patience is wearing thin) and I have to open the door for him because the idiot forgot his keys for like the tenth time. He proceeds to tell me that he has a headache and is tired; I take the opportunity to slide in the comment he sould probably go to sleep earlier.

Like a complete loon, he takes that to mean right then and there. I try to be as quiet as possible while he goes to sleep at 5:30, hope that for once if I go to bed too and not make any noise he won't wake up and get back on that f****** PSP.

Sure enough, at 2:27 AM, he's in bed clicking as rapidly as he possibly f****** can on the damn thing. I know he has to hear me groaning and fidgeting while he does this, and every single time he starts to click those f****** buttons I try to exhale as loudly as possible but he just acts like he's not doing anything wrong.

You have no idea how hard it is to resist getting up and proceeding to slam my fist into his face, grab his PSP, and stomp all over that annoying POS.

F****** ****sucker.
              I say... Kill him, then take his PSP. Little Fuck heads like don't deserve extra things if they're going to abuse it. I hate not being able to get sleep. My cat is nocturnal and she keeps me up all night most of the time and if I shut the door she then proceeds to knock on it all night like a human would. It especially gets annoying when she starts to "sing" around 3am to go out. Its the loudest shit I have ever heard in my life. Being sleep deprived is probably one of the worst things for you. Is there any way you can report this guy to the campus? My friend did that and got her room changed.

Comment

• I would do that, but I'm just not sure I could do that to someone, no matter how angry I am at them. Physical violence; it's pretty tempting. Possibly get them kicked out of school (since I'd also have to report he smokes, which is illegal on our campus)? I don't think I'm capable of that.
                Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-30-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I wouldn't do that either.

Ever just try sitting down and talking with the lunkhead? Maybe you can get through to him...

If you can't, you might have to take it a bit further and do something about getting a new roommate (if that's possible?).

Comment

• I'm afraid the language barrier would be yet another obstacle. He's Chinese with a very base understanding of English.

Even so, you'd think gutteral sounds and whatnot would get his attention or that he would understand simply through intuition.

Comment

• Roommates...If I lived on campus, I'd get a private room. Good thing I only live five minutes away from my school.

I keep getting throat infections. So very annoying. This one wasn't as bad as the one I had a week or two ago, but I did have a fever this morning to go with it. I would have gone to class had I not had a fever. Now I've missed two days of 3 of my classes...and I know Friday I'll be having another quiz in my religion class. <.< Oh well...he's given us 30 points worth of extra credit, so I think I'll be...ok.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I only really lived about thirty minutes from mine; problem is, I don't have a license. And I really wish I could get a private room, but as I'm a freshman I'm at the bottom of the totempole for that list.

EDIT: Also, I know what you mean about throat problems. I get severe sore throats every year around the same time. It sucks.
                        Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-30-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                          I'm afraid the language barrier would be yet another obstacle. He's Chinese with a very base understanding of English.

Even so, you'd think gutteral sounds and whatnot would get his attention or that he would understand simply through intuition.
                          Ah. Yes, that is indeed an obstacle...

Sign language? Motion with your hands?

Comment

• I don't know sign language very well; don't get me wrong, I could have a conversation with him in English, but alot of things would have to be written down or explained in the process. It wouldn't be impossible, but VERY tedious.

Comment

• I see...

Hmm...this is more stickier than I first perceived to be. I'll keep thinking about it though...

Comment

• I know it's more sad than angry, but whatever.

About an hour ago, I found out my parents were in talks of getting a divorce.

Wow. I know this is not uncommon; divorces happen everywhere, I just happen to be one of the few to be stuck in between one. But, it just came out of nowhere. 16 years of marriage, then THIS. It was like speeding a car straight into a wall.

The divorce itself is pretty much mutual. They said they stayed together because of me and my siblings. They also said there was a possibility they might stay together if they talked, but...

Wow. It was just SO damn sudden. I cried so fucking hard, more than I ever had in all my 13 years of life. I never knew I had so many tears to cry.

Oh well. Now, I just want to go to bed. I really hope it turns out better in the end. I really need... and want... some happiness.

Last edited by Ray; 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X