Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply/quote

Originally posted by MrBlood[Bx_Inc] View Post
    Damn right man! You almost dissuaded me from joining the Army! I'm italian tho, so it's a whole different story
    Originally posted by chrism3784 View Post
    Im Italian also
    ha ha i have an italian step dad if that counts for anything and ime mostly european

(mostly german british and noriegian or how ever you spell it) dont hit me if i spelled it worng >.>
    sigpic

Comment

• @Gradon: Um... what's a ming?

Comment

• Slang, basically it's a word used to refer to "inferior" people.
        I honestly don't see the meaning of it.
        But people here say it alot and use it to insult people who they hate for being different.

Comment

• sounds like an asian derrogatory term

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Slang, basically it's a word used to refer to "inferior" people.
            I honestly don't see the meaning of it.
            But people here say it alot and use it to insult people who they hate for being different.
            do we say ming :S

Comment

• I've heard minger, which means disgusting.

Comment

• yeah me to but ming lol
                well wrong thread but theres not a im not pissed thread, but im happy cause its my birthday and i can finally play mario kart wii, ITS AH ME, MARIO

Comment

• Ha, Mario Kart for Wii? Haven't they been stopped yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                    yeah me to but ming lol
                    well wrong thread but theres not a im not pissed thread, but im happy cause its my birthday and i can finally play mario kart wii, ITS AH ME, MARIO
                    Not pissed that its your birthday Nemesis...just wanted to say happy birthday and many to come. Save us some cake

Comment

• cerberes thanks, and you def can have cake, just let me stop playing mario kart and i'll get you some lol
                      well back to the topic im pissed cos i went to see indianna jones 5mins past midnight last night but left my bag there, which had a dig cam, xbox 360 wireless control and my phone charger. went back today and they didn't have it

Comment

• Fuck. That would hurt me.

How much did you lose? $1000 worth of stuff?

Comment

• that's like taking back a bday

Comment

• D=
                            Happy BDay Nemi.
                            Unfortunate about your bag.
                            That sucks alot.
                            Hope something will work out for you, while your waiting, have some cake. ?

Comment

• I wonder... if the theives knew that it was Nemi's B-Day, would they give the bag back?

Comment

• i found about 500 dollars once, with a safe deposit box key, credit cards, check books 2 social security cards :S drivers license, buncha stuff

i found it day after christmas.. what was weird was my mom told me to go to the car and get something, and i tripped on the money. and less than 3 feet away there was a bum beggin for money. so i picked it up and he didn't see anything. i'm sure if that bum found the money he would've bought drugs

Comment

Working...
                                X