No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They wont get into that town. People always find a way to keep these attention whores away from their destination.

Back when these fuckers first started to protest soldiers funerals there was a story about a couple members of the Hells angels saw these fuckers outside one cemetery and drive up right next to them.

They then spent the next 10 minutes continuously revving up their bikes as loud as possible drowning out anything these protesters could say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      So yesterday the council decides to come visit. Is it to give me the new bin I've been asking for, and have been trying to get for some months? Noooo. It's to tell me that the rubbish they don't want to collect is causing a health hazard. So...you're fucking me around when I ask for a bigger bin, then punish me for not having said bigger bin. 'What exactly am I meant to do, please?' I ask the lady as she informs me it's totally unacceptable for my rubbish to be on the street, 'The bin won't hold all the rubbish we produce, I've rung you people every other day this week trying to find out if I'm even getting a new bin and been assured each time that they'll ring me back (they never have). I can't exactly carry it to the dump two miles away, don't have easy access to to a car and can't exactly use a taxi.'

'Well,' she says, 'You can put it in your back garden.'

'So rather than dealing with said danger to health and safety yourselves (and, say, giving me a bigger bin) I have to accept those dangers myself, and my children are no longer allowed to go in my back garden, because my bin is so full the lid is open (the entire reason they wouldn't take it)?'

'Yes. Oh! Or you could pay extra for the us to come and take away your bags.'

'So I can either loose the use of my backyard, and run into problems with my landlord, storing rubbish in my garden...or I can pay you extra each month to collect it all? Because otherwise you'll fine me, charging me extra anyway?'

'Well, I'm glad we have that sorted out Mr Garrett. But I'll try and get you a new bin. I'll ring you later about it (she has not).'

Rage activating in three...two...one...
      I had this problem last year in my previous uni house. Theres was 5 of us, all students, living under one ceiling and so they provide us with only one recycling bin, one compost bin and one rubbish bin. absolutely preposterous! we asked for a second bin but they never got back to us, we tried putting the rubbish in our shed in the garden, unfortunately the lack of a door for the shed meant the smell from the bags leaked into the garden and the neighbours complained so we ended up having to shell out 30 quid just to have our extra bags that wouldnt fit in the bin taken away. its pathetic, why should we pay extra for this? its part of their job to take away our rubbish isnt it? ompletely ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
        I had this problem last year in my previous uni house. Theres was 5 of us, all students, living under one ceiling and so they provide us with only one recycling bin, one compost bin and one rubbish bin. absolutely preposterous! we asked for a second bin but they never got back to us, we tried putting the rubbish in our shed in the garden, unfortunately the lack of a door for the shed meant the smell from the bags leaked into the garden and the neighbours complained so we ended up having to shell out 30 quid just to have our extra bags that wouldnt fit in the bin taken away. its pathetic, why should we pay extra for this? its part of their job to take away our rubbish isnt it? ompletely ridiculous.
        Fortunately, they finally gave us the bigger bin...along with a warning that if someone nicked it (because wheelie bin theft is a real thing now) it would be six months before we could get a replacement. So I painted the damned thing silver.

At this point I'm waiting for the Westboro Church to burst into flame when they try this shit. How dare they cause people to suffer just so they can see there name on TV? There has got to be some law against the bullshit they try - I know they're banned from even entering the UK, which is a shame, as then they could be charged with inciting racial hatred and find out what fun a prison is.

Comment

• They were banned from the UK because they were planning to crash Gay Pride somewhere around Birmingham I think. They'd come all the way here to protest at a gay pride?
          They're fucking lunatics. The thing is, what they're doing is legal for some reason AND they have the authorities behind them incase of being attacked for what they're doing afafaik. I watch a documentary on them, absolute insane people...

Comment

• They're batshit insane - but the head of the clan is also a good lawyer (the two are not mutually exclusive) who manages to weasel what they do under freedom of speech. After all, it's only there opinion that your child dying is a good thing. Sadly for them, the UK doesn't have that, so they're in the shit here.

...when that guy dies, there will be a carnival passing the cemetery at the same time as his funeral. He's old. The only reason he's not dead yet is, if you're God, are you going to want to spend time with the asshole? That's why the good die young - the Lord is looking for poker buddies.

Comment

• Now, im burning on fury. bought battlefield BC2 and waited for a 12gb download. not wrong there.

after that, i tried to play. it said i must update it or cant play. i thought, hey, ill give it a chance, maybe i get some more fps. then it took hours and hours. at 99, it crashed.

researching, i discovered its a 2,5gb update. and i cant play the game. and the ********** Origin download it like a turtle.

oh, this generation. the worse generation in the history. its impossible to play these days.

my wonder, why the F******* EA dont update the ****** game files before one buy it?????????

oh EA, burn in hell with all the franchises u killed.

Comment

• I was mad earlier as GManWillis kinda fucked me on ASSEMbler. I had bought a DTL H1001 PS1 from him for $100 plus $25 for shipping. He then told me it was broken and threw it out. I came to find it was broken but he repaired it and sent it to someone else. Fuck man, that ain't cool!
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So it turns out I didn't get the job I was interviewed for late last year.
                  I was told that they'd contact my referees and get the ball rolling through HR.
                  My referee was told that they'd chosen me and then he related it to me.
                  Then I was finally called today and told I didn't get the job...

Confused and angry. Back to my shit job on Monday...
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-04-2013, 02:03 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    So it turns out I didn't get the job I was interviewed for late last year.

I'm so sorry, Gene. That's awful. Beyond awful, really. I hope you didn't give your current job your leave notice yet. Here's to hoping you can nab another interview for a better job!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      So it turns out I didn't get the job I was interviewed for late last year.

Thats bullshit. Sorry to hear about that Dude, Hope that the new year gives you a better opportunity job wise,

Comment

• I'm awfully angry today. I've been assigned the wrong teacher for my master thesis, and will probably have to spend the next 4 months studying a particular field there's no fucking way I want to work on.

Today is a bad day.

Comment

• I'm narked.

Right, I've been after Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for a long time. For a reasonable price (I bought the original - full price - so fuck Capcom).

So I manage to find it reasonably cheap online, so I buy it. It has to be dispatched from overseas..... Okay......

Seller assures me the version is English UK.

The game finally arrives today and it's English USA. So it bothers me, but I know Capcom games are all international so I'm none too bothered by it really. I open it.

No. Fucking. Manual.

Instead, just a stupid health and safety Capcom leaflet with a fucking weblink to the manual online.

Now. I'm a video game collector. I expect everything I buy to be pristine.

Is this a NORM in the US? If so, I'll happily accept it. Do some games naturally not ship with a manual and only give a link? (I ask because SOME UMVC3 version on Ebay have the manual included, they have photos).

If i've one of these fabled no manual editions i'll none be too bothered, but if not and it's a fuck up I've a lengthy returns proceedure and even longer for refund.

Help me. lol.
                          Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 03-02-2013, 03:27 PM.
                          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                            I'm narked.

Right, I've been after Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for a long time. For a reasonable price (I bought the original - full price - so fuck Capcom).

So I manage to find it reasonably cheap online, so I buy it. It has to be dispatched from overseas..... Okay......

Seller assures me the version is English UK.

The game finally arrives today and it's English USA. So it bothers me, but I know Capcom games are all international so I'm none too bothered by it really. I open it.

No. Fucking. Manual.

Instead, just a stupid health and safety Capcom leaflet with a fucking weblink to the manual online.

Now. I'm a video game collector. I expect everything I buy to be pristine.

Is this a NORM in the US? If so, I'll happily accept it. Do some games naturally not ship with a manual and only give a link? (I ask because SOME UMVC3 version on Ebay have the manual included, they have photos).

If i've one of these fabled no manual editions i'll none be too bothered, but if not and it's a fuck up I've a lengthy returns proceedure and even longer for refund.

Help me. lol.
                            As far as I know, USA/NTSC games (we get those on Mexico too) have no manuals now. I got RE6 and it had no manual, just a piece of shit paper asking me to visit a website. Same goes for Hitman: Absolution.
                            I hate this fucking trend and I think I know how you feel. I love having a printed booklet along with my games.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Well it's Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 so I'm none horrified like it's the end of all time, I now own the frigging game twice so I'm basically buying it for the enhancements so lack of manual isn't killing me but... I STILL EXPECT A MANUAL WHEN I PAY A PREMIUM.

Meh.

But what a shit policy. I hate this downgrading/move to digital distribution. I like the money I spend to have actual value.
                              Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 03-02-2013, 06:59 PM.
                              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Still I think these kind of moves won't help the transition to digital sales... What digital needs is to offer extra value if you expect people to buy your product. Downgrading retail products might be a turn off but I still prefer having a physical disc than a license which may not last that much (see PS3 to PS4).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X