Don't PANIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't PANIC!

Seriously, don't panic. That's totally my job. My wife has gone into labour, so I'm either going to be online a lot or not. It'll probably swing between the two depending on what she wants me to do, a sometimes what she wants me is to hold her hand, rub her back and such...and other times it's get the hell away from her or get the kids out the room or whatevever.

Needless to say I'll be doing my various duties less than usual...or more than usual. I hate this bit. Too much waiting.

Alright, anyway. Well wishes are appreciated now folks.

shit dude,good luck with everything.

Comment

Best of luck to you and your family. Hopefully she wont be in labour for too long. But aww...a new baby. ^__^ Are the other kids going to be with you, or will they be staying with other family members until after your wife gives birth? I once had to babysit my cousin while his sister was being born, and he couldn't sit still.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

The kids are here, with us, although my house mate will keep an eye on them as things advance. We're having a home birth. My wife's first labour convinced her she wants as little to with midwifes as possible, although I will summon one shortly. But at my house I'm more confident to make sure my wife's wishes are respected and they can't bully her.

Comment

I wish the best of luck to you and your family. Hope she isn't in labour for long.

Good luck with everything DM!
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

And here I was thinking this was a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy thread...

Good luck!! I hope everything works out well.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, it did inspire the thread title...

And thanks for the well wishes.

Comment

Wish you the best man, I hope everything goes out well.

Comment

Best of luck! A new life is always something to celebrate!

Babies FTW!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

All the best to you and your family.

Comment

All the best to you and your family. Do we get to see a picture of the newborn in the future?

Comment

Good luck and congratulations.

Comment

congratulations daddy

Comment

Thanks. And yes, picture will be provided when I have some spare time after the birth.

Comment

Congrats, right now I'm too much of an arrogant, self-absorbed teenager (I'm holding on to as much as I can get before 20) so I maintain that I never want children. I don't think I'd be cut out for the responsibility.

Either way, I hope it turns out to be as easy as possible for your wife.
                              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 08-02-2009, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X