No announcement yet.

Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock Hypes His WWE Return, Might Wrestle.

Comment

• Kurt Angle Got the Montreal Treatment like Bret Hart Did.He spit in Hogan's face.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I don't see this anyway scripted.Kurt Angle was really pissed and even Threaten to go back to the WWE.I can see that happening.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Oh come on now! It was part of the storyline!

Comment

• Not a wrestling "mark" but Its blatantly part of an ongoing storyline considering last week Angle was on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show pretty much arse kissing Hogan and how much he's interested in the way Hogan wants to move things along with the franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
            Oh come on now! It was part of the storyline!
            I don't think so.Kurt Angle was way too pissed.Anyway lets see what happens next thursday.

Also here's another thing I found in wrestling news.

Triple H wants Bret Harts return to fail.

Soruce:http://www.wrestling-radio.com/feed_...rn_to_Fail.php
            Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-22-2010, 11:09 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Sorry...but are you 12, still believing in wrestling storylines? Honestly?

It was a work, Kurt even appeared on the TV tapings for next week's Impact already.

Comment

• There are somethings that are that are not scripted.I am a wrestler.Not with WWE or TNA but I know this buisness.You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.so before you go and jump to conclusions.you should ask questions Mr.know it all.Think before you speak.

FAKE is a four letter word in the business. Don't believe me?? Ask Dr D.
                Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-22-2010, 11:44 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• You know "this" business?
                  Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                  Anyway lets see what happens next thursday.
                  Yet obviously not enough to realise that next Thursday's tapings have already happened, right?

Comment

• I don't really don't watch TNA.If you looked at my avatar then you know what I watch.I just watched it last night becaue I had a gut feeling something was gonna happen.and I was right something crazy happened.But the way Kurt Angle looked.He looked pissed.

If you look on the wrestling sites Kurt Angle Quitting made headlines.go on google.type kurt angles name.and click the news bar on google.you'll get results.

Whats really pissing me off is Triple H.He wants Bret Harts WWE return to fail.

The Hitman's return is from January 4th,which passed to the day after Wrestlemania.

Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-22-2010, 12:31 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                      There are somethings that are that are not scripted.I am a wrestler.Not with WWE or TNA but I know this buisness.You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.so before you go and jump to conclusions.you should ask questions Mr.know it all.Think before you speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbl92RqHVmk

Sure you do.

it's not like Angle spitting on Hogan isn't meant to mirror Bret spitting on Vince in Montreal or anything. . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

• roll your eyes if ya want.

But anyway enough with Kurt Angle.

Triple H has nerve to try to mess with Bret Hart's Return.
                        He is being very selfish.If Bret wants to come back.let him come back.

On January 4th,I was happy to see the Hitman return and I can't wait to see him again.
                        Vince is really hyping this Vince screwed Bret Jan 4th stuff.I can't get enough of it.
                        I can't wait to see on monday what Vince is gonna say next.

Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-22-2010, 12:41 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Angle is one of the best in the business for a reason, he knows how to act. Its a storyline, thats been done before plenty of times, and will be done again for ages. It mirrors the Bret-Vince situation too closely for it to be a coincidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                            roll your eyes if ya want.
                            Don't worry we will haha. Rolling around in your back garden with your same sex friends doesn't put you in the business
                            Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                            Vince is really hyping this Vince screwed Bret Jan 4th stuff.I can't get enough of it.
                            Do you not see what you're saying? Do you think you're the only who isn't enjoying the Montreal hype right now? Of course TNA are going to piggyback it and give it their own spin.

Comment

• I believe it was a storyline myself as well. Especially considering the whole Bret and Vince thing all over again. But of course I am enjoying TNA way more than WWE at the moment.

Comment

• Im not talking talking about Kurt Angle.Im talking about Bret Hart now.Yes The Bret Hart McMahon Feud is scripted.Bret even said it on his website and facebook account.

And plus.You telling me I roll around on the and I don't know anything about the buisness.You don't know anything about me.Stop trying to look for problems before I report you.HecRPD tells me all time that you always start trouble on Biohaze.I can't imagine how many warnings you got.

Anyway back on topic has anyone heard about the incident with Randy Orton?
                                Last edited by BrionIrons; 01-22-2010, 04:23 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X