Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
    Wrong as ever. The DDT was around long before Jake Roberts.
    Oh is that a fact?! Please Stu, do tell me how you think the DDT was originated from.

And furthermore... there was no need to treat me like I'm some kind of a fucking idiot Stu!!!

It's not my fault that I only write down what's been written.

EDIT: -

SmackDown Title Match Added To Elimination Chamber
    Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-06-2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
      Oh is that a fact?! Please Stu, do tell me how you think the DDT was originated from.

And furthermore... there was no need to treat me like I'm some kind of a fucking idiot Stu!!!

It's not my fault that I only write down what's been written.

EDIT: -

SmackDown Title Match Added To Elimination Chamber
      I'm not sure about when DDT was invented but what made you think Stu is treating you like an idiot? He is only correcting you, when did he treat you like an idiot. Also if your gonna post a news about things you need to make sure you know the "FULL INFO"

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
        I'm not sure about when DDT was invented but what made you think Stu is treating you like an idiot? He is only correcting you, when did he treat you like an idiot.
        It was the way how he posted his correction on my mistake that rubbed me the wrong way, and how I got the impression he was treating me like shit.

Comment

• Difference between correcting a user and making an idiot of a user are 2 different things.
          Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
            I'm not sure about when DDT was invented but what made you think Stu is treating you like an idiot? He is only correcting you, when did he treat you like an idiot. Also if your gonna post a news about things you need to make sure you know the "FULL INFO"
            Yeah.but he just corrects you in an ignorant way.He does it all the time.just ignore it.
            Last edited by BrionIrons; 02-07-2010, 02:30 PM.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Bret Hart Says He Wouldn’t Work With Hogan & Bischoff

Comment

• DDT may be an original move but still plenty of people who use it as a finisher. I guess the way you pull it off is what makes a difference.

Comment

• Can't you at least COMMENT when you're posting links? It really only comes off as you spamming otherwise, we all know how to visit other websites.

Anyway...

Anyone read anything that might suggest Bret will be on Raw tonight? Wanna know if it might be worth the effort of staying up.

Comment

• Oh, okay then Stu. Could've warned me earlier. I just thought I'd share some of the pro-wrestling news for those that are interested. I seriously had no idea that it was spamming if I didn't comment on the links.

Thanks for the tip.
                    Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-08-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Having just seen the end of Raw, i have one thing to say...

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Respect for Bret...Fading...Fading...

Comment

• So it's gonna be Bret vs. Vince on Wrestlemania 26?

Wait, the broadcast wasn't finished...

Still I'd love to see that, even if it's scripted to make Bret look good.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-08-2010, 10:08 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• And there we have the reason why there wont be a singles match...

Comment

• Yea when Bret fell, i felt bad for Bret. I always wanted him to come back, but having him wrestle is a bad idea.

Comment

• Yeah my post was before Bret even came out. He looked in terrible shape, he can't possibly want to put himself through it? When he fell, you could almost sense the realisation in himself that he wasn't upto it.

Comment

Working...
                              X