Household Danger!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Household Danger!?

I was in the mood to smoke a cigarette yesterday..well can't smoke in the house so I wander out on the patio in my socks. Now I'm lighting my smoke and sitting in my little patio chair looking out at the mountains.

Then I look down and a Diamondback Rattlesnake is coiled up in the corner of my patio and is now shaking it's rattle, I'm like 'HOLY FUCK!!!!' I managed to stepback then ran inside and grabbed my sword from under my bed. Came back out and was trying to scoop him up with the blade so I could throw him over the wall...but he wouldn't have any of it, so I cut off his head.

Now thinking back on it, anyone else have any close encounters with something around the house?

you killed my favorite animal

-15 for you

i almost ate a spider once cause i didnt see it crawl up on my plate and before i stuck the food in my mouth i looked at the work and it was on my fork

i threw my food away and got burger king insted lol

thanks spider.

Comment

We had to kill a brown recluse spider that was living BEHIND MY HEADBOARD. I could have DIED.

Comment

Thank god we don't get any of these snakes or huge spiders in England, only big thing I had trouble me was a house mouse that kept making noise all night in the corner of my room trying to make a hole in the floor boards.

Comment

Spiders are more sneaky since they are smaller!

Comment

Comment

When I was a kid, I broke my pinky toe by jamming it on the corner of a wall that sticks out in my hallway. I was walking quickly through my hallway when I jammed the corner in between my pinky toe and my 'ring toe' and I heard a thunderous CRACK, and I fell to the ground in pretty bad pain.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                When I was a kid, I broke my pinky toe by jamming it on the corner of a wall that sticks out in my hallway. I was walking quickly through my hallway when I jammed the corner in between my pinky toe and my 'ring toe' and I heard a thunderous CRACK, and I fell to the ground in pretty bad pain.
                I did the exact same thing when I was a kid. Almost ripped my toe off too since I was running at the time.

Comment

Nothing so horrible has ever happened to me, thank you circumstance. Though a bee hive was once on a tree in my backyard. I went nowhere near it. Those things dangling from trees creep the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                    We had to kill a brown recluse spider that was living BEHIND MY HEADBOARD. I could have DIED.
                    I just killed one of those my I came home late the other night. I was on the wall my by front door. I hate spiders and since I had an encounter, I think I'm going to check behind my headboard.

Comment

Once while I was studying for my exams, a tiger snake was crawling out from under the chair I was sitting in. After getting out of the room, and making sure the cats and dog were all out of the room and accounted for, we caught it and got rid of it. We live near a park and big nature reserve, so we caught it, and took it back there. We just threw it in the bushes and ran.

Nothing else in Australia has killed me yet though
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                        A "recluse" spider. Hmm. I doubt it wouldn't have been much interested in you. Moreover, "I'd like to just be left in peace".

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          I keep doing this with little toe. It drives me nuts. Damn thing goes black and swells up and makes wearing boots very uncomfortable.

I blew out knee when I was younger because the carpet on a stairwell wasn't down right and it moved. Twisted my knee very badly and, unknown to me at the time, dislocated and tore the ACL in that knee. It hurt.

Comment

..Come to Australia where you might accidently get killed. Catchy tune!

Comment

I almost stepped on a hedgehog barefoot, it was in the yard. Very lucky, for both of us.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X