Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which THIA user reminds you of a Resident Evil Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which THIA user reminds you of a Resident Evil Character?

Dot50cal is Barry Burton

No, that's DM.

Comment

Alexia reminds me of well Alexia.

Comment

Spoiler:

XD

Krispy reminds me of Ozwell E. Spencer. And Spiderman.

Spoiler:
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-07-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

There's no way Dot is Barry. When I think of Dot, I think of his Xbox LIVE avatar, and he's bald.

Darkmoon is definitely a young Barry, though. And a handsome one at that.

Comment

TheMedic kind of reminds me of Rebecca. They're faces are kind similar to me.

Comment

I can tell you right now I'm Enrico Marini, and if I could find a recent photo I'm sure you would agree...although I'd prefer to look like Forest
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                although I'd prefer to look like Forest

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                  TheMedic kind of reminds me of Rebecca. They're faces are kind similar to me.

When Vogue Dirge told me I looked like Rebecca from RE I JIZZED IN MY PANTS! (I jizz in my pants I jizz in my pants)

When I look at your pic on your profile of you, you remind me of either Steve or Leon. I would say Steve because Steve is cuter

Comment

Emma looks like a cross between Alexia and Catherine Tramell from Basic Instinct, and would probably act in the same way as the latter too. Better hide that ice pick.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

D:

Ever fucked on cocaine, Nick?

... It's nice.

Comment

Mr. Spencer is a counter-culture Alfred. Who doesn't dress up as or impersonate Alexia.

Project Umbrella is a front for the Ant. Base. Next thing you know News Bot looks like Wesker.

Comment

It is. And at weekends, I invite cons round my house, write crime novels with them, and have a drink. Then I go out clubbing at night and bring someone back to my apartment, and stab them in the eye with an icepick during sex.

Sometimes I even try and make up new viruses with ants too. D:

Comment

MR spencer reminds me sometimes of...well, leon kennedy

Comment

So do I remind you all of being leon lol

Comment

Working...
                              X