X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Topic is locked. Helegad, you've been given chance after chance here, and every time you seem to spit in the faces of moderators and talk about how much you hate the place. I've really had it up to here. You've been spared a permanent ban so many times by me because you've been here for a long time. But thats over now. I'm no longer telling people to issue you warnings. You are on your own.

Cloud, inciting people to fight isn't tolerated here. Report a post if you think its getting out of hand. Your comments only fuel people.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-22-2009, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Three words for THIA? Fear the mods.
    Ironically, I can see this being less of a joke than my Nazi comment.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    I feel nauseous.

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    or in the words of 4chan

veni vidi veni

Leave a comment:

• Alexia_Ashford
    replied
    Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
    veni vidi vici
    In the words of the fabulous Julius Caesar; I came, I saw, I conquered.

*Puts on a scream mask and chases folk around the site*

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vogue_Dirge
    replied
    veni vidi vici

Leave a comment:

• TheMedic
    replied
    Lots of friends....

Very Few Enemies...

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
    Rock is Dead.

Oh you noticed? *cough*my custom title*cough*

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    If Nazis offend you, then I'd hate to see you watch Inglourious Basterds. You'd be having fits.

... and the truth finally comes out. You want me gone. So THAT'S why you started all this shit over a joke.
    It possibly would, hence why I have no intention of seeing it. I have many, many other movies to see first anyway, so it's not great issue. Oh, by the way - you missed a bit;

And if I was really after Helegad I'd simply report some private messages he sent me when I asked him if he was trying to get banned, and if leaving with a little dignity might not be better. His replies are probably enough to see him gone. Honestly? I don't like him but I'd rather see him shape up and be a contributing member, rather than the guy that laughs at burnt people or gets banned again for piracy. I doubt it will happen, and feel his last permanent ban should never have been overturned (I argued against it) but since he is here, I'd rather he be a decent member.
    If I really wanted you gone you'd be gone. I'd rather you shape up. But if you get banned again I will argue, hard, that you have lost the right to return.

Last edited by Darkmoon; 08-20-2009, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow this is getting way out of hand!

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Trust me, we have issues with racism in the UK. I remember when someone decided Baa Baa Black Sheep was offensive, as was This Little Piggy (Muslims might be offended!) so yes, we've seen Politicol Correctness go a little mad.

And again, we haven't punished Helegad. Rebuked him, yes, but no more than a normal member would. And yes, I was one of those slightly offended at being called a Nazi...but then, I've seen the pictures of the bodies of kids that the Nazis thought were better off in an incinerator before they were dead, and been around some of the concentration camps. And of course the lovely little village in France where they rounded up the town in the church, then set it on fire...some of the stuff there? Totally hilarious.

I should point out, however, that I'm not the only one. It's not even only those on the staff here.

And if I was really after Helegad I'd simply report some private messages he sent me when I asked him if he was trying to get banned, and if leaving with a little dignity might not be better. His replies are probably enough to see him gone. Honestly? I don't like him but I'd rather see him shape up and be a contributing member, rather than the guy that laughs at burnt people or gets banned again for piracy. I doubt it will happen, and feel his last permanent ban should never have been overturned (I argued against it) but since he is here, I'd rather he be a decent member.
    If Nazis offend you, then I'd hate to see you watch Inglourious Basterds. You'd be having fits.

... and the truth finally comes out. You want me gone. So THAT'S why you started all this shit over a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Stars1356
    replied
    Lock the Thread.

Rock is Dead.

I hate work.

More Resident Evil.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    That's where my ancestors came from, what with the pillaging.

Here's three word thing for the thread...

Vikings pillage THIA.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    ^ Your from UK? Interesting...
    I was thinking more along the lines of Norway myself lol.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
    I was thinking about US people having the whole racism issue in their face all the time. But the point was that I see it as overreaction and the guy should have just gotten a note for trolling. Right now, this looks like a persecution. But I do agree that hes misbehaving from time to time. My record isnt spotless either
    Trust me, we have issues with racism in the UK. I remember when someone decided Baa Baa Black Sheep was offensive, as was This Little Piggy (Muslims might be offended!) so yes, we've seen Politicol Correctness go a little mad.

And again, we haven't punished Helegad. Rebuked him, yes, but no more than a normal member would. And yes, I was one of those slightly offended at being called a Nazi...but then, I've seen the pictures of the bodies of kids that the Nazis thought were better off in an incinerator before they were dead, and been around some of the concentration camps. And of course the lovely little village in France where they rounded up the town in the church, then set it on fire...some of the stuff there? Totally hilarious.

I should point out, however, that I'm not the only one. It's not even only those on the staff here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X