Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the 5 things you'd carry with you during a zombie Outbreak!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Desert Eagle
    2. Ammo
    3. First aid kit
    4. A friend
    5. Flares

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      Well what do you think he's got in the back pack?

HAHAHA Best post in the thread.

The Aglaophotis would protect you from Zombie bites maybe? Or zombie impregnation?

A Fast Plane.
      A Few Nukes.
      Two Radiation Suits.
      A Jill Valentine.
      And Lots of Energy Drinks.

Your choices are so cheap
      Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

1. 1,000 can pack of Coke.
        2. milla jovovich(Will need a to serve as a distraction to the zombies as I get away.)
        3. M4 rifle.
        4. Claire Redfield.
        5. A vest or jacket with a reference to Queen on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          1. Bill
          2. Francis
          3. Zoey
          4. Small aluminum bat
          5. Family picture

Any food and water we'd need, we'd ransack a store. Any weapons we need, we'd find laying on a table in a safe room somewhere, duh. We'd also stumble upon pipe bombs, molotovs, painkillers and infinite piles of ammunition.
          And Louis??? I know he's a bit annoying... Coach is soooo much better, he looks like Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

hmm id take

1. A couple of Barry's
            2. A cricket Bat
            3. Full Body Kevlar suit
            4. Katana
            5.Really common Handgun cus theres likely to be more ammo.
            6. a really popular shotgun
            7. also a backpack full of food and first aid packs.

Comment

a bunny
              a duck
              a jar of mayo
              a box of mouse traps
              a book dedicated to wallpapering

TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW I USE THAT HAH!

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                a bunny
                a duck
                a jar of mayo
                a box of mouse traps
                a book dedicated to wallpapering

TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW I USE THAT HAH!
                well you could use the bunny and duck as decoys when you need to distract some zombies. You could use the mayo as food so you dont die or starvation. The mouse traps would help keep zombie mice away and the book would help you spruce up your hide out and you could always use it as a weapon to hit the zombies with

Comment

I would take...

1. A cardboard box (never know when that could come in handy )

2. A mini-skirt and a tube top...I assume they're better than all the UBCS gear combined for this kind of situation, right?

3. The stamina to be able to run like 20 miles non-stop without breaking a sweat

4. A spork and plastic knife

5. My make up - if I'm gonna die, I better do it looking good
                  Last edited by OfficerChambers; 09-17-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Ideally:
                    -Rock River Arms CAR A4 with standard combat load (7 magazines)
                    =Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (same as the U.S. Military)
                    =Capacity: Any AR15/M16 magazine (anywere from 5 to 90 rounds, 45 round magazines preferred, and yes, they do exist)

-Heckler & Koch USP-40 (the kind most commonly used by my local P.D.)
                    =Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
                    =Capacity: 12 + 1
                    =Thigh hostler with retention lock, if possible.

-ArmaLite or Henry Repeating Arms AR-7 Survival Rifle
                    =Caliber: .22LR (excellent for taking small game)
                    =Capacity: 5, 7, 10, 15 or 25 round magazines
                    +The weapon disassembles completely, and all parts fit in the stock (with a 5rd magazie), which floats.

-Small, lightweight, durable rucksack
                    =Contains AR-7, 120pcs first aid kit, scavenged medications (go find Adderall if you need to stay alert for a few extra hours), 2 days worth of nonperishable foods, water purification tablets, medium blanket (living in California, I don't *really* need a heavy one, unless I go over the Sierra Nevada mountains), hand-cranked radio with cassette player and attached lantern, Small (2xAA battery) flashlight, lighter (I have 2 official STARS Zippos!), map, compass, paperback manuals on various things (~20-25lbs).

-Gerber LMF II ASEK knife
                    =5" bladed
                    For all the utilitarian tasks one might need a knife for. Including skinning, dressing kills, etc.

This assumes a great deal, of course. My tactics and choices would change depending on the type of Zombie. If they're "unkillable" (except with fire or electricity) Russoverse zombies, then I'd probably use a different rifle and handgun, and restrict it to anti-human duty. Same goes for the level of government response, etc.

-Edit 09/29/09-
                    I should probably add that my primary strategy would be to get out of the city I'm in, and head to Yosemite National Park. Anyone smart enough to go there (my buddy's family, all expert outdoorsmen) should have a good head on their shoulders and be decently reliable. After that, just get "lost" there to reduce or eliminate the chance of detection/tracking by the undead, and wait.

In a situation like a zombie outbreak, or an apocalypse, I'd rather get away from the danger zone ASAP while my fellow humans rip each other apart, then stick my head out of hiding after the dust settles. Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide may have inaccuracies and what I think of as rather poor evaluations of certain things, but he is right - Zombies may be bad, but humans will be worse. Better to wait until the dust settles a bit before risking going and seeing if any civilization is left, and if so, what it is. It'll be about Survival for me, not being a hero (or "an hero").
                    Last edited by DanKnyphausen; 09-29-2009, 01:56 PM. Reason: Strategy added

Comment

1. a custom mp-5 with a tactical light/laser sight holder on the bottom of the barrel, and a ACOG scope
                      2. a m-9 Beretta with a laser sight attached to the side of it
                      3. a backpack, containing canned food, 5 bottles of water,a map, a radio, a small tactical flash light(for the mp-5) 10 small boxes( each box containing 40 9mm parabellum bullets) also 10 loaded handgun clips each holding 15bullets(for the m-9) and a lighter.
                      4. a 5 inch. hunting knife
                      5.a tactical vest

Comment

Gun with plenty of ammo
                        First aid kit
                        Food and water supplies
                        Knife
                        Rope
                        Never know what you're gonna need. Refer to The Zombie Survival guide for more info.

Comment

Working...
                        X