Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
      If the two do collide...WOAH! haha

Spoiler:
      I thought the same, but it would contradict the: Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
        Last edited by Darkmoon; 02-04-2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Wonder if the deal is;

Spoiler:

Comment

Has anyone else made this connection?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
              Has anyone else made this connection?

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 02-04-2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Just watched the Lost recap thingy that aired on Sky/USTV before the season premierre...

No mention of Walt? Is his story over then?

Also...Christian...is it safe to assume that he has been The Artist Currently Known As Non-Locke for all this time? The similarities are obviously there with Locke as well. This might just be me pointing out the obvious again.

Had forgotten the part in the previous season where Jacob's guards were on there way to Jacob and the lead guard told Lepedis (probable spelling error) they were taking the container (Locke) to show someone (Jacob) what he should on the lookout for.

Comment

No mention of Walt? Is his story over then?
                  Spoiler:

Also...Christian...is it safe to assume that he has been The Artist Currently Known As Non-Locke for all this time? The similarities are obviously there with Locke as well. This might just be me pointing out the obvious again.
                  Spoiler:

Had forgotten the part in the previous season where Jacob's guards were on there way to Jacob and the lead guard told Lepedis (probable spelling error) they were taking the container (Locke) to show someone (Jacob) what he should on the lookout for.
                  Yeah. Those guys were pretty forgettable. To be honest, I'm amazed they gave them so much screen time + appear to be taking this even further now.

Comment

BUMP BUMP

So, with Season 6 wrapping up these days (just one more month left), I decided to get some of my friends into Lost. Over the course of the last 3 days, we've gone through the 18 first episodes and are closing in on the end of Season 1.

Will probably be well into Season 2 before next week starts

Kinda funny to rewatch everything from the start again (only really been seeing selected episodes here and there before each season start)

Comment

Working...
                    X